Maaneet World with my Work

ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys... I have decided to put all my FF and SS and OS in one post... Here is the link of all together... Because of your Support I am able to write more and more... Please Keep on giving your response to me...

1. FF

This is a Love story of two persons who is totally different in themselves'.. None of the things match in them''''. One has it pride other has prejudice'''.. But the saying goes Opposite always attract each other'''''' This comes true here''''.

The Story of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet  Handa... One has its pride and other has prejudice...

2. SS

The College period is the best period in everyone's life''. Everyone starts learning new things'.. Days Pass of but College remains in the memory of everyone for lifelong''''

This is a Short Story of two individuals about there college life,there typical masti of college, how they met and how they fell in love with each other... 

Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1411 thumbnail

3. SS

Heart of the sea... The heart which was  full of love suddenly what happened that the love vanished... Will that love ever come back in the heart...

This is a story of 2 people... One who lives it life to the fullest... who belives in love, dreams, fate, the magic of legends ... and other who has stopped believing in everything. He thinks he had given love long ago... For him world is only his work and nothing else... What happens when two different poles meet... Will she able to fill his heart again with love...  But as their mutual attraction flares into passion, they look into their hearts and find out what happens when you truly believe...

4. OS

This is the Complete list of OS Written by me till date...

Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago
ana1411 thumbnail

5. SS ----- COMPLETED

The desire to make someone yours''.. The desire to die for''.. The desire which creates a disturbance in heart''' There was some unknown desire in him which he was not aware'''and which was making him disturb'''. The desire to make her his own''.. The desire which was developed only because of her''' and She is so scared of him that she tries to avoid him totally''

This is the story of 2 individual who are totally different in all sense... One hated the marriage to core and other was only interested in lust... But something was there in between which started attracting each other... That Unknown Desire started developing...

What happens when UNKNOWN DESIRE start developing in heart'''

HERE IS MY BLOG... PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON MY BLOG ALSO...

MY BLOG

Edited by ana1411 - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
             Ana Awesome work Dear . 
                        All the best 

Guys please check This Posts as below : 

Maaneet Island 
Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for links...

love ur stories...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for links
loved it
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for making this post Ana...

This helps a lot !!!!

Congrats and wishing you to add on many more fictions to your collection!!!
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Ana...

Awesome dear...

TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome works dear...

thanks 4r the links
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku so much for the links..😊