Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for bein' late... just caught up with all 5 episodes i had missed..

ArMi scene was too cute!! Arjun seems to have gotten naughtier in the last few episodes!! Btw, just when does he plan to tell Lakshmi the truth?!!

Purva isn't the type to change, is she?!.. I said in one of your other post that I actually felt bad for her, I SOOO take that back, she doesn't deserve it!.. even if arjun's dad asked her she could have just said it as it was and asked him to talk to Arjun so he could explain but no, she had to twist everything and manipulate to make it sound as though Lakshmi is a gold-digger. didn't she say that lakshmi had fooled them!! HATE her!! she said to arjun that she'll not come in between yet she does this!! back-stabber!!.. yes~ loved the look Dadi & Arjun threw at her!!

Is Senior Agnihotri crazy or what?!! he keeps sayin' there's no comparison between lakshmi & purva yet compares them just to prove his point that purva is better?!.. Loved Arjun's replies~

I wonder what Arjun will do..

Btw, I missed you & hope you get a good armilicious epi tonight, slightly unlikely given the circumstances but yeah~
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

very nicely written

Purva's intentions are never hidden - she likes Arjun - she does not trust Laxmi
Sr. Agnihotri proved his presence today
ArMi scene was so sweet.
Arjun now got a chance to be what he is rather than just being Jr. Agnihotri..๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Naz.. Thanks:)

True Purva is not one to give up easily.. and she proved it by telling Senior A everything about Laxmi he would find difficult to accept.. I doubt it has anything to do with trusting Laxmi she simply wants the man she loves irrespective of his feelings towards her.. and his father is a means to an end..

I am looking forward to what Arjun will do.. now is truly the time to show the depth to which he can go for his love..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

firstly thanks sooo much for d pm dear...

ur analysis is simply superb...

every1 does a great job...

purvi...i never trusted...so i wasnt surprised...she seemed sensitive...but now has becum blind in love maybe...

Armi...r always a beauty 2 watch...dey dont need any dialogues...dere eyes say it all...cant take my eyes off dem wen dey r in d scene...

i agree d lakshmi purvi comparisons were funny...but arjun's answers very sincere...

pace of d story is great...

hope it continue...

& u r a simply great updater...do keep it up & pm me if dats not too much a trouble...

Welcome dear..:) Thanks..๐Ÿ˜Š

I have to agree Purva's sudden outburst was not the least bit surprising I found her sudden acceptance quite strange anyways.. she seemed to be waiting for the right time to make another attempt at regaining her love..

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Well written post Binny!!

Ajay needs to come clean soon!!

Thanks Huma di.. :)

Yes although that is highly unlikely.. if he thinks his father is a hurdle what about the lies he is consistently telling the women he loves.. he has no idea the problems he is creating for himself she will not take kindly to being told she knows nothing about the man she loves..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

hey binny... i am sorry.. i am not able to like ur post... like button is not working... i knew that purva wont give up so easily... she's not one of the girls who would sit quiet and let everything fall into place... she was very content in belittling laxmi in front of RV while she was acting all shocked, dismayed during the comparisons... i had no doubt that arjun will fight for his love.. the man who was willing to give up his life for the love of his life... woh khamokha daar jaayega... when his dad comes into the pic?? and plus daadi also is there to support him... โญ๏ธ

i dont dislike RV agnihotri bcoz he's not bad at heart... u see he was very impressed by saraswati in the car that day... even when she told him that she lives in a basti he was not cringing with disgust... he was given a very bad opinion about laxmi... hence the outrage on arjun's choice... while purva...๐Ÿ˜ก never mind...๐Ÿคข
well lets see how arjun will manage to change his father's opinion about laxmi...

no problem Shweta.. :)

I felt Purva was pondering while the comparisons were being made her somewhat shocked expressions where quite humorous..

I don't believe the father is bad at heart yet he needs to understand that wealth does not make an individual superior it alone cannot make an acceptable human being.. he was not cringing but he was outraged and his repeated comments on her bargaining and comparing her to a rock simply emphasized his state of mind...

...Binny... thumbnail
nice analysis dear as always...

N ya finally the story wil move forward frm now on...

Loved armi n hated purva today..

QUOTE]Thanks Dear..:)

Yes I am eagerly waiting for Arjun's next move.. as for Purva let's see what she does..
...Binny... thumbnail
Superb post as always Binny๐Ÿ˜ƒ,and a superb episode..

How can ArMi drive me so crazy day after day๐Ÿ˜ณ..How much ever tiny be their part I can't help going crazyโค๏ธ..Loved their conversation today..It all seems so genueine,does it look like acting at all..Sudeep and Shraddha live into their characters๐Ÿ‘...He he ๐Ÿ˜†he holds her hand and say that he would never leave it,that so sweet and cute..And loved Arjun's expression when Bua notices them๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Mein Ajay ji kabse ban gaya๐Ÿ˜†..I would have liked to see him meeting Saraaswathi though..
And Purva madam,she is completely crossing the limits,biggest idiot๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก,how can you still think of marrying Arjun..And there you go saying senti dialogues "Pyar kab kaise hota pata nahi chalta",what nonsense please..And ya as you said Arjun's father acted well..Poor thing Arjun seriously,he sure has a hard time from now on,he has to face lot many hurdles...Making his father agree๐Ÿ˜•,making Lakshmi agree๐Ÿ˜•,getting rid of Purva๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข(Please do make this your priority Arjun)..Loved his dialogue,Pehechaniya ki woh Pattar hai ki Heeraโค๏ธ aww..

And the look Dadi gave Purva was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคฃ.. Waiting for today's epi..

Thanks Deepthi..๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ his first priority get rid of Purva..๐Ÿ˜ˆ.. oh you are too good..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Purva's dialogues contained so many innuendos.. everything she stated hinted at Laxmi's middle class status and her sacrifice even though she loved him.. that was like showing a red flag to the bull.. his son went against him for a middle class girl she knew he would never tolerate that..

I adored Dadi and Arjun's expressions ๐Ÿคฃ.. if looks could kill.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Sorry for bein' late... just caught up with all 5 episodes i had missed..

ArMi scene was too cute!! Arjun seems to have gotten naughtier in the last few episodes!! Btw, just when does he plan to tell Lakshmi the truth?!!

Purva isn't the type to change, is she?!.. I said in one of your other post that I actually felt bad for her, I SOOO take that back, she doesn't deserve it!.. even if arjun's dad asked her she could have just said it as it was and asked him to talk to Arjun so he could explain but no, she had to twist everything and manipulate to make it sound as though Lakshmi is a gold-digger. didn't she say that lakshmi had fooled them!! HATE her!! she said to arjun that she'll not come in between yet she does this!! back-stabber!!.. yes~ loved the look Dadi & Arjun threw at her!!

Is Senior Agnihotri crazy or what?!! he keeps sayin' there's no comparison between lakshmi & purva yet compares them just to prove his point that purva is better?!.. Loved Arjun's replies~

I wonder what Arjun will do..

Btw, I missed you & hope you get a good armilicious epi tonight, slightly unlikely given the circumstances but yeah~

Annie...๐Ÿค—

where have you been dear missed you and your awesome replies.. !!

Not exactly we should have known better..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. but then who actually trusted her sudden change of heart.. Exactly she had no right to tell Arjun's father anything that was arjun's responsibility she should have simply said he is in love with another he will tell you the rest..

The comparisons were hilarious he overlooked everything that made an individual kind hearted.. her simplicity and love for his son.. the man only sees money at this point.. let's see what takes place..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Annie...๐Ÿค—

where have you been dear missed you and your awesome replies.. !!

Not exactly we should have known better..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. but then who actually trusted her sudden change of heart.. Exactly she had no right to tell Arjun's father anything that was arjun's responsibility she should have simply said he is in love with another he will tell you the rest..

The comparisons were hilarious he overlooked everything that made an individual kind hearted.. her simplicity and love for his son.. the man only sees money at this point.. let's see what takes place..

I got to see my friends after months so didn't get time to come here. Oooh, btw, I'm now takin' on your role in real life!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm now a 'bua' to the cutest baby girl!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw, they never showed real Ajay leavin'!!๐Ÿ˜ญ .. he just disappeared?!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I got to see my friends after months so didn't get time to come here. Oooh, btw, I'm now takin' on your role in real life!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm now a 'bua' to the cutest baby girl!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw, they never showed real Ajay leavin'!!๐Ÿ˜ญ .. he just disappeared?!

It's always nice to meet old friends I'm sure you girls had a blast.. I know how you feel met my fiance after a while on Valentines..๐Ÿ˜ณ Awww.. she must be adorable.. congrats..๐Ÿ˜›..

I know it is so wrong.. I'm thinking of making an AT for him..I was hoping they would keep him a bit longer as well he was really growing on me..