EHMMBH WU 2/13 *Reports Switched*

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!😳 Today I'll be doing the WU as Sonia is busy. Enjoy the read! :)

Epi starts with Jeevika-Manvi hug...Jeevika kissing Manvi on her forehead and telling her to stop crying. Jeevika tells Manvi that Inder and Dadaji have also come to meet Manvi. Manvi tells Jeevika to stop crying and they go out to the living room.

In the living room, Dadaji goes to Manvi and tells her you have changed my thinking. I wasn't against Inder's success, i wanted him to become successful than me but his stammering habit made me give up on him. But you came and changed the thinking; how one can change their lose to win. He thanks Manvi and apologizes to her. Manvi stops him from apologizing saying that elders give blessing to youngsters, they don't apologize to them. Manvi is cut off by Inder when she is telling them how it's Inder's hard work that has made him successful.

Inder tells Manvi it was only because of the trust and confidence you had in me that I was able to win the case. He thanks her. Dadaji asks Manvi to come to Chandigard for some days to make up for what they have done to her. Manvi tells him it was no one's fault, it was the situation. She tells them i can't come it's my sister's sasural and i can't come there every now and then. Dadaji tells her he doesn't want to listen to any excuse and tells her to come with Viren-Jeevika. Inder and Dadaji leaves.

Viren apologizes to Manvi. Manvi tells Viren don't embarrass by saying all these. Jeevika tells Manvi apologizing to you is way smaller compare to what I have done with you. Manvi tells her not to get started now. She apologizes to Viren-Jeevika for ruining their first Valentine's Day Plans. Viren tells her if not Valentine Day we can enjoy Valentine Evening and that he has done all the preparations for it.  Manvi teases Jeevika about the planning and then hugs her.

Viren goes to Beeji and asks about Manvi's reports. Beeji tells him thankfully everything is fine.

Beeji tells Viren that they should stay here overnight. Viren agrees but he isn't happy as he will have to cancel reservation for the restaurant. 

Back to the Vadhera House, Virat is in deep thoughts getting flashbacks of Valentine's Day with Maya. His phone rings and it's his friend who invites him to a club. Virat first denies but then at the end the friend persuades him to go.

Viren is doing his nautanki seeing Jeevika-Manvi sitting on the swing talking as he isn't getting anytime with his wife on Valentine's Day. On the other side Dabbu is complaining to Badi Beeji how she doesn't let him watch his cricket. He goes up to the tv to change the channel when Badi Beeji starts shouting making Beeji come outside and scold Dabbu. Viren is watching everything going on the living when Beeji sees him and tells him the dinner will be ready in couple minutes. That is when his phone rings, and tells someone to cancel the  reservation. 

Viren is talking to himself how he can't take Jeevika to the restaurant but he can plan a surprise at the house itself. Virika eyelock.

Virat at the party. He tells his friend he isn't in mood to party, and that he will be leaving once his friend has proposed to his girlfriend. The friend tells Virat to move on, and that he will find someone else.  He is at the bar when he smells a fragrance which is of the perfume he bought for Maya. He thinks it's maya but then convinces himself she has gone it can't be her.

The waiter brings a drink, and it's the way Virat likes. Virat is suspicious and asks the waiter who ordered this. The waiter tells him i don't know and leaves. Virat is thinking to himself what is happening and that all these can't be just a mere coincidence. Virat's friend Vicky propose to his girlfriend Pooja. Virat gets flashbacks of when he proposed Maya. Everyone starts congratulating Vicky and Pooja. Virat tells his friend he is leaving. He is about to leave when music starts playing. 

Virat turns back and tries to see who it is. It's maya singing chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko. Virat isn't able to recognize the face as it's dark. Virat finally sees her and gets flashback of them when he sang this song. Maya comes near Virat and does dance moves. Virat looking at Maya in disbelief.

Manan's clinic, the clerk comes and tells him that there were two Manvis and he gave the wrong report to Beeji. Manan is thinking about how without looking at Manvi's report he told Beeji that everything is fine. He gets mad at the clerk and tells him to bring the right report.

Precap: Viren-Jeevika's Valentine Surprise.

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You But Yay Maanvi Is Guna Go Chandigar So More Virman Scenes Wiv Kebab Me Haadi Maya
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the written updates..
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg firstly thank youu for the awesome updat and secondly I love dadaji in today's epi omg manvi goin back to chandhigar but hopefully i really wish they find out about manvis illness before going to Chandhigarh.
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot 4 the WU.😊 cant believe mannu is goin back!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Komal kameeni :)
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the update ji...
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the written update