~Armilicious Epi.. Ajay cooking in style..:D~

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nicely written..
complete ArMi epi...
Arjun's excuse was so cute n funny..
I agree...Arjun's intentions are clean but still a relation based on lies cant go long...if Laxmi learns his truth from others she will be shattered..
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved. Will edit tomorrow. *hugs*

EDIT!

Hayyyeee yaar itna lamba kaise likha? 😲

It was obviously the best.. Max time given to ArMi.. I like the justice they do to the characters..
So beautiful! The Dupatta scene 😍
I liked the part actually where the rose petals are showered over ARJUN instead of the girl Lakshmi.. A lil hatke because it's the other way round with most shows.

All in all, Dreamy Episode 😍
Edited by Princess.. - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post..How u wirte so long post πŸ˜†
It was complete romentic episode..Loved itt... But Still What Naz said is rite too..
I really wish for sme nice and Good scenes of ArMi before Lakshmi comes to knw abt the Truth..bcz what is going to happend after then we all knw..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
chalo since u have typed ur post in red... i too will give my response in red πŸ˜›one because its valentine's day and two bcoz the whole epi also symbolised red- the color of love...😈

what to say abt the epi??? jhitna kahenge utna kam hai... i dont suppose everyone will write essays tday...πŸ˜‰...bcoz everyone is 😍 in armi land... well i dont blame them coz i am too...☺️... it was a perfect epi... but my favorite scene was where the rose petals fall on arjun and he raises his arms for her to come closer...😍... that scene... ❀️ and all others as well... sorry will stop blabbering now... u must be irritated reading my post πŸ˜›

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ThnQ very much for da adorable post once agn πŸ‘
224529 thumbnail
Fair warning, the reply is going to be very disjointed, 'cause I am kinda dazed due to all the romance.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Oh the magic of never ending rose petals☺️ 🀣 What you doth to my heart. Although the logical part of me wants to know the secret of those never ending rose petalsπŸ˜† and the very specifically direction-ed wind in the room(Read Lakshmi's hair lol), but the sated ArMi fan in me keeps crushing it back. 🀣 Oh not to mention how Lakshmi managed to decorate and get the actually decoration home in such a short time. πŸ˜†

BTW, the romance looked like it was picked up straight from a Sooraj Barjatiya or a Rajshri movie, are they the same? LOL. It was soo cloyingly sweet and cute. A part of me was giggling, blushing and the other part(way, way tiny one lol) kept moaning "Sooo filmy. So filmy." 🀣 But I loved it anyway. 😍

The dupatta scene made me blush so fiercely that my sister compared to beetroot. 🀣 It was not a compliment, let me tell you. And all I could think during the scene was "OMO" and "This is why you don't invite a guy to your home when you are alone. They have one track mind." 🀣 Which actually is true.

Was it just me or was Arjun going to kiss Lakshmi when she moved away? Either he meant to hug her or kiss her. Me? I would go with the kiss. You know, watching American and Asian drama's have kinda spoiled me. I very naturally expect a kiss in some situations on TV but it obviously has not caught up to Indian shows yet. More's the pity. πŸ˜† Well that aside, who is willing to bet that Arjun will never ever wash this shirt? 🀣 it has ILU written by Lakshmi after all. Poor guy, he did all this mehanat and neither did he get to eat Pasta, nor did he recieve his prize. Though, I bet it was a good thing the Pasta was burnt. He just tossed everything in the wok and left it to cook. Aren't we supposed to cook the pasta first, then add it to the sauce+veggies later?πŸ˜† I guess, it was a blessing in disguise. 🀣

BTW the precap made me grin like an idiot. So sweet of Arjun to get back Lakshmi's gold chain as her gift. Though, how he figured out where she sold it, will remain a mystery to us, I guess. πŸ˜† Now, I can't help but wonder what Arjun's Valentine surprise must be for Lakshmi. It's kinda hard to top all that Lakshmi did for him, no? He also gave her a gift. Now what's left?πŸ˜•

Ok last thought. Shaadi se pehle ye haal hai toh shaadi ke baad kya romance milega humein.☺️

I don't even know why I bother to try and keep my posts short and concise. 🀣 I always end up writing essays. I officially give up trying to write short posts. 🀣

Happy Valentine's Day guys!
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Analysis:) I Loved everything about today's episode😍 I hope we get more ArMi romance before Lakshmi gets to know the truthπŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Binny Dear as always rockingwish you happy valentine day.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the epi was so so so good!
such a great epi it was loved the chemistry betn dem as usual!
both r doing so much 4 each other!