DOTW : Is Arjun's Decision Correct?

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all you guys! Seeing, there is this thread everywhere, i though why not have a DOTW that is, Discussion of the Week for our forum as well? Now, i know it's upto the Dev.Team to open such threads - but i believe, us members are equally responsible, as well, no? :$

hereby, i welcome you all to the very first (if i'm not mistaken) D O T W of the Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. :)

So, our first discussion topic is, what we all, according to me, want to discuss about -

IS ARJUN'S DECISION ABOUT NOT TELLING LAKSHMI THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS IDENTITY CORRECT?

feel free to discuss/share your views/comment on other views - in a nice, decent way. :)

Signing off, Gar! : )
Edited by ScatteredCastle - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Great idea, Garima! :)

Well...I dont think it is right for Arjun to continue with the lie even after Lakshmi has confessed her love for the Ajay part of him...it will only lead to future misunderstandings and may even make Lakshmi feel insulted and judged...

It may break Lakshmi's trust not only on Arjun and his family (that is all who were involved in this) but also on herself considering this is the first time she has listened to her heart and not her brain...

So my opinion - a pretty bad decision on Arjun's part.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im confused.. Initially i thought it to be right n now im thinkin its wrong..

Lets see how wil cv's show us this track..
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Great idea, Garima! :)

Well...I dont think it is right for Arjun to continue with the lie even after Lakshmi has confessed her love for the Ajay part of him...it will only lead to future misunderstandings and may even make Lakshmi feel insulted and judged...

It may break Lakshmi's trust not only on Arjun and his family (that is all who were involved in this) but also on herself considering this is the first time she has listened to her heart and not her brain...

So my opinion - a pretty bad decision on Arjun's part.

it will be very interesting to see ajay& laxmi rather than arjun & laxmi.it is necessarily reqd. for our intrerest..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No way I'm gonna support anything related to lying...In this case, for me, it's a big NO. 👎🏼 Stretching this lie is only gonna hurt Lakshmi cuz as a girl, I think that she'll feel that she is betrayed...at least if I were her, I'd think so.

Arjun isn't seeing the bigger picture...only god knows the reason cuz when he was against of dadi testing Lakshmi, he himself wanted to tell the truth and he himself said that he doesn't want to make a fun of her feelings, so what happened now? 🤔 I strongly want him to tell her the truth rather than her knowing accidentally or from someone else.

After telling truth, he can still fulfill Lakshmi's dreams by working hard if he chooses not to use his riches...this lie is surely gonna create further problems in ArMi love story along with Arjun's dad playing the part of the villain in it...
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No Arjun was definetly wrong..Untill now he had a reason to hide,but now he is unwantedly postponing..Lakshmi would definetly feel bad..
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think he's being plain stupid.. He needs to come clean soon enough because jitna late karega, utna he'll pay.. Lakshmi will probably end up thinking that he and his family were testing her and will eventually feel insulted about the whole issue.

If he thinks that he wants Lakshmi to approve of her decision and not feel that she made the wrong choice, well guess what darling? She wont. If she had any regrets or second thoughts, then she would've chosen fake Arjun. But she chose Ajay. So obviously it is completely unnecessary to carry on this little charade of his.

My opinion. 😊