Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey !!

wohooo one more mg ff!!!

m so excited this FF seems to be really interesting!!!

plz cont soon!!

love u oh and plz pm me!!!

esha

rupzloveu thumbnail
interesting.
Update soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome prologue
plz continue soon
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 da new ff
luv da concept
eagerly w8in 4 da update x 
anna12 thumbnail
waiting for update dear...
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
liked it...

nice concept...

do continue soon

love roseπŸ˜‰
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting... do continue
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome start dear...thanks for pm...

u r updating...me waiting dear...πŸ˜›

Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

( Banner Credit goes to @tamanna1391)

Thank you for all your best wishes for this ff... I am really happy with the number of likes I have got... please keep encouraging me in this way...😊

LOVE OR LUST???
CHAPTER 1:

10:00 PM. MUMBAI. TANTRA DISCO. ( I have made up the name of the disc... since I have not been to Mumbai. please give me that creative liberty.😊)

A young woman wearing a casual white shirt and blue denims, controlling the DJ console. She had hazel eyes and a cascade of brown waters for hair. Her white skin glowed in the disco lights as she swayed her hips and head to the peppy music.
Suddenly a guy called out. " Geet!! Hey Geet!! Change the music, girl!"
" Sure" she said as she changed the music to Lucky Boy from the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno. The crowd went crazy with the music.
Yes! She was Geet. GEET HANDA!!!
 A DJ by profession and a part time model. Her ambition was to become an established actress.
She looked around the disc. The crowd was dancing and enjoying. A few were even making out in the corners.
She shook her head in disgust. Seriously guys!!! Get a room!!!
As her eyes swept over the disc, she noticed a commotion at the door. Soon she realized what it was. A man in a casual black shirt and pants was entering the disc and women were trying to throw themselves on him.
Not that he cared!!! No! MAAN SINGH KHURANA never cared about girls throwing themselves on him. He was used to it. Girls were just not worth it!!!

(you can listen to this song to get the feeling of maan's entry into the disc. vm credit goes to the maker.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei67Z5VuKxc

They were good for satisfying his libido at night but nothing else!!! And from the time he had entered Bollwood by storm nearly two years ago, there was no dearth of girls trying to be on his bed only for a night.
Geet rolled her eyes as she saw the scene. These people could be so thick skinned at times!!! Can't they just realize that he was simply not interested in them??? Thsi simple question boggled her mind.
She knew Maan just had a break-up with his 'girlfriend' of two days for he came everyday to this disc for the past 5 days. And everyday Geet had the uncanny feeling of being watched by him.
But she never spoke to him. Not that she did not find him good-looking. Oh No!!! Geet found Maan to be a very handsome hunk indeed and she admired him for his acting skills too. But she also knew that he was notorious for being the bad boy of Bollywood. And she simply was not interested for the kind of relationship that Maan Singh Khurana entailed.
She saw him go to his usual place and order his usual- a large whiskey. He sipped it slowly while many women tried their luck on him. He gave them a  disinterested look and said no more. 
After sometime a replacement DJ came to relieve Geet from her job. She thanked him and came out of the DJ box.
Everyday after being freed, she would normally go home but today she felt like partying... after all she would get a holiday for the next two days.
She went towards the bar and found only the place next to Maan to be empty with it's earlier occupant leaving only minutes earlier.
She sighed and with no other option remaining walked towards the bar. She sat down and greeted the barman who shot her a friendly smile.
She ordered a whiskey for herself, all this time ignoring the person who sat beside her and had the attention of the entire gathering at his disposal since the time of his arrival.
She had just taken her first sip of her drink when she heard a very husky voice almost whisper to her," Hi!!"
She turned her head in surprise as the voice sent tingles in the pit of her stomach, only to find herself staring at the gorgeous face of THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA who had his lips curved into a devious smile while staring at her intently.

well, I am done with the first update. Hope you all like it!!! Please give your comments and likes... they really make my day!!!😊

LOVE SULOGNA.
Edited by Maaneet4eve - 12 years ago
MONIJA78 thumbnail
Hey I read your ff I love it and I think I was the first person press the like button good luck and keep going and write more
monija :):):):):):)πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ