Veer Shivaji gets its Shivaji post leap?

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Veer Shivaji gets its Shivaji post leap?

Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 4:27:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Veer Shivaji gets its Shivaji post leap?

The actor who played Shivaji on Star Pravah, will helm the same role for the Colors show...

With the buzz of Colors' Veer Shivaji taking a leap, the only question that arises in everyone's mind is, as to who would play Shivaji post-leap. The hunt for Shivaji was on and the production house has finally come to a conclusion.

The latest we hear is that the production house has planned to bring the same actor who essayed Shivaji in Star Pravah's Raja Shiv Chattrapati.

"The production house has approached Dr Amol Kolhe who had essayed Shivaji earlier on Star Pravah. As Amol's popularity as Shivaji is vast, the production house has taken this decision," adds the source.

All our efforts to reach Amol Kolhe were in vain. Therefore we contacted the producer Abhimanyu Singh who comments, "Well, I can't comment on this right now."

With such a development, Amol would rock Veer Shivaji post-leap for sure!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont want it before getting torna fort!!!
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gonna miss Palak and Paras...😭
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no dont change palak jain and paras plsss!!!!!!!!
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i dont think its final
i jus hope, please😔
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too hope that they don't introduce leap before capture of Torna Fort...I'll badly miss Paras-Sai
snrlb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is it the same who played Jaichand child role in PRC?
LiveHappy thumbnail
Good choice that they have selected Dr. Amol Kolhe...but i think they shud postpone leap for some more episodes as he is doing a wonderful job
Edited by LiveHappy - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THAT is an interesting piece of news. As much as I'll miss Paras,if Amol Kolhe does it, it'll be a fair hand off. i.e. he'll do justice to the role just like Paras did. He was fairly popular as Shivaji in the Marathi version of the serial.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya, my cousin is 1 of d biggest fan of amol... she said dat he's an awesome actor... so if ders a leap far or near...i wud luv 2 c amol kolhe..