*Khushi's Blab on MaanEet * LSO Upd Pg2 Feb20

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi s Blab

Welcome friends. ðŸ¤— You all know me. Khushi. Ok, maybe not a lot of people know me. 😳 Well, I have so many FF's running that I myself loose count of it. ðŸ˜† Bad, I know. So finally decided to open my own corner. AKA Blab. Here, you can find all the works related to MaanEet. If you want to check out my other works as well, then check the link below. 

(Ps. I'll add that link soon as I still have to make the topic ðŸ˜³ )

Beginning with first FF I started on them. 

LoveStoryOnline!

Internet...
Where we get all our problems solved. 

Where we get in touch with our friends, family,

cousins

Even strangers

Who become our close friends.

This story is about two online friends

Who have never met each other

Yet they get really close

Who never spoke to each other

Yet they could feel each other's pain and happiness. 

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Tujhe Bhula Diya.

Family

Filled with love, care, protection

Biggest happiness

What happens when all this is lost?

A struggle for love and family

Yearning to re-unite

Yet keeps distance willingly

Missing all a lot

Forgets about them

But still remembers them

A change in life

Brings a tornado

Will they re-unite to live 

a fairy tale

or to forget each other for ever? 

Thread 1

Thread 2

Also, if you are my reader, then I suggest you make a reply here so whenever I post something, you all can see. That'll save me sending pm time. 

One small hint, before I update each part, I'll post a preview sort of that chapter here. So do stay tuned!!! ðŸ˜Ž

Pretty please, if possible, then use this as a pm notification thread as the pm list is exceeding 100 people and it takes time to sen pmz to all. So if you all can access this page and check for updates, then please delete the pm account from buddy. It'll save me lot of time.  And even then if you HAVE to get a pm, then I can make an exception. PM account is:      -mistcreationz-

That's it for now! Love, Khushi ðŸ¤— 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Typing LSO right now and well TBD will come too... Ryt now, want to focus on LSO and get the long chapter over with ðŸ˜›
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
love your works khushi ..
waiting for updates
-Araina- thumbnail
Thanks di 🤗 

@ all, posted first installment of Love Story Online: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2747776&PID=52982320&#52982320
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations! ! ! All your work roxxx! and you know I keep track oh your every single threads, You know I am busy person too, so I will need Pmz. unless since we live under same roof, you can let me know whenever you post and I can make a note to read as soon as I get free! If you wanna do that than let me know I will remove myself from your PM account! Cause I understand that sending so many pmz out take away some quality time! 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Congratulations! ! ! All your work roxxx! and you know I keep track oh your every single threads, You know I am busy person too, so I will need Pmz. unless since we live under same roof, you can let me know whenever you post and I can make a note to read as soon as I get free! If you wanna do that than let me know I will remove myself from your PM account! Cause I understand that sending so many pmz out take away some quality time! 

Thanks sis. And yea, delete me. I'll just yell across the room and tell you 🤣 Cuz you are busy.  I know that... And sending pmz takes time. But only having half of them respond is more sad. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

love your works khushi ..
waiting for updates

Thanks di. Posted a bit... 

Thanks!!

Thanks dear! 

Thank you ;D
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Thanks sis. And yea, delete me. I'll just yell across the room and tell you 🤣 Cuz you are busy.  I know that... And sending pmz takes time. But only having half of them respond is more sad. 

agreed! cool ! 
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for all the links khushi
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
:) Well, isn't this a nifty topic.. lol Cant wait to read the rest of that long update for LSO.