sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arjun is shot, and then after the fight, the goon pushes Lakshmi and she is hurt & unconscious...everyone rushes to see what happened to her...and her bua tells Arjun ( the fake Ajay) to do something...she and everyone just forgot that if Lakshmi has fainted, Arjun has a bullet wound.

That scene was really very absurd, I felt. No one, not Arjun's Dadi or the in-love-with-Arjun Purva, thought of worrying about Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya...n he was left alone in his room while Dr was treating Lakshmi who was merely fainted...
Don't these ppl get whats more serious????
N even in Mandir scene..after Arjun gets shot n Lakshmi throws away gunmen, every1 starts fighting while Police are present at the scene...
What were they doing??
Watching the fun????
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sihu

Arjun is shot, and then after the fight, the goon pushes Lakshmi and she is hurt & unconscious...everyone rushes to see what happened to her...and her bua tells Arjun ( the fake Ajay) to do something...she and everyone just forgot that if Lakshmi has fainted, Arjun has a bullet wound.

That scene was really very absurd, I felt. No one, not Arjun's Dadi or the in-love-with-Arjun Purva, thought of worrying about Arjun.

totally agree with you everyone was caring abot Laxmi but no one cared about Arjun.he was more injured than Laxmi. Also in the hotel everyone was with Laxmi only poorva was with Arjun then why to hate poorva?Also remember that scene when Laxmi was missed then Bua asked to Arjun have you seen Laxmi instead to ask 1st the health of Arjun.that scene teased me.
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the police part was hilarious. i mean the goons have already shot and the police are watching, while the public takes it in their hands to tackle the gundaas. HA HA HA.

I really liked the part where Arjun carries Lakshmi despite his wound in his hand - though impractical but it was sweet. Sudeep's portrayal of Arjun just wows me.

I guess they should have focused a bit more to explain the bullet just brushed his arm or something- they had showed it to be shot INTO his arm, so how come he wasn't taken to the hospital or seen by a doctor? I think they just wanted to quickly get on with the confession scene so didn't stress on it too much. I hope they won't start ignoring things (like the 45 minutes for Saraswati) because so far the plot has developed beautifully, it would be ruined if they don't round off the different storylines!