Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bones88

OMGGG I loveeed today's episodeโค๏ธ from Real Arjun sacrificing his life for Lakshmi.. to the temple scene... can't wait for the confession scene๐Ÿ˜... beautiful analysis binny๐Ÿค—

Thanks Bona..๐Ÿค—

Eagerly waiting for today's epi as well..๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

sorry for replying so late... i was ๐Ÿ˜on seeing the episode and now ur post...๐Ÿ˜Ž again it was too filmy... ๐Ÿ˜† like triv said when arjun carried laxmi he was saying laxmi tumhe kuch nahi hoga... and then saying her name...๐Ÿ˜ณ did u notice when arjun was going forward purva moaned unconsciously ... arjun... and she was standing next to bua... still bua didnt realise that ajay is the real arjun... and purva was asking daadi of all people to do something...๐Ÿคฃ... what did she expect that daadi will give two three karate kicks to the gundas and save arjun and laxmi both...๐Ÿคช wah... kya baat hai??

but finally chalo madam ne except toh kiya... ki laxmi likes arjun... warna usko aur do teen galliyaa muft me milte... and the mandir scene was awesome man!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
ps- whats up with mads dixit doling out free advice to laxmi and arjun?? cvs ne usko zyaada paisa diya kya show ke leads ko free advice do aur munafa kamao..??๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿคฃ.. the vision of Dadi fighting.. Shweta you are too much..

I'm still trying to get over Bua telling a wounded Ajay to do something.. and him carrying her to the hotel not the hospital.. on top of which the others allowed him to do so.. there were plenty of other people there but not one thought about Ajay's pain.. what is he invincible.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

...Binny... thumbnail

I can't help but be logical and practical, which is weird coz everyone in my family is so bloody emotional ๐Ÿ˜†

I know, I found it weird too that no one but Purva asked Arjun about his injury. Everyone just assumed that he will be fine and we can't really diss them about it, since he was fine and dandy. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ugh, don't start me on Bua and her illogical thinking. If you think about it, the dream of marrying Arjun Agnihotri was fed to Lakshmi by her. Lakshmi was a kid yaar, if Bua had told her that fixating on anyone like this wrong and can bring you heartache then Lakshmi would have given up years ago but Bua was encouraging the dream and so Lakshmi was unwilling to let it go. And the last time Bua talked to Ajay(real Arjun) was in that hotel, about Lakshmi proposing the fake Arjun and almost giving the real Arjun a depression attack๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, am no longer sure how Lakshmi will react to Ajay being the real Arjun, anymore. I mean what he did in this episode, triumphs any lie he ever said to her. Life over lies, I say. Betrayal will be there but I am no longer sure if that will weigh more than Arjun's selfless act of trying to sacrifice his life instead of hers. Let's see how they play this out. SBS please go on the sets and give us a hint ๐Ÿคฃ I-F wale jaaenge toh bhi chalega. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and I can't help but notice the poetic justice. Arjun's first proposal to Lakshmi was in a mandir, in rain and Lakshmi's answer was a no. This time ArMi again wound up in a mandir, where Lakshmi will say yes. And from the way it was thundering (lights were flashing in the background) I guess, it's about to rain again. That is some brilliant writing. The way the CV's and the writers weave such small details in the show, to create such subtle comparisons is just amazing.

Bua has instilled the idea of marrying Arjun into a child's mind not only has she planted it but encourages it.. I can accept Laxmi was a child but she was a mature individual what was she thinking dreaming is acceptable but living in a dream world will only create problems.. let;s think realistically in the real world this dream would have shattered by now.. It's working simply because this is a soap..

I remember the sequence where she was crying like a child along with Laxmi at the idea of Arjun marrying someone else.. that scene was hilarious it was difficult to differentiate between the child and the adult.. the sister and the father are the logical individuals.. I loved how Saraswati begins emphasizing the importance Ajay has in her sisters life.. There are times I wish Bua would simpy keep quiet I felt so bad for Ajay in that sequence..

I am no longer sure how Laxmi will react either.. things have become far more serious with this traumatic event.. she realizes the depth of Ajay's love for her yet will she be willing to overlook the deceit.. or will she make an attempt to understand his perspective..the more you think the more confusing it becomes.. SBB will work too..๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Asmi-

aww!! laxmi's dialogue in d last scene were really confusing type,.!!

both ve so much pain in their eye,.i really pray ki laxmi will confess her feelings today!!
brilliant analysis binny!

Thanks Asmi..:))

Laxmi is finding it difficult to portray her feelings lets hope she openly states them today..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post๐Ÿ˜Š..Res..I have a lot to say..