Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya buddy totally agree with you. The episode was awesome. Finally Laxmi realised that what is actual love?The expression of sudeep & shraddha was too good.I loved it anyone that might have been watched that scene I am sure,couldn't stop tears.About precap I think Laxmi will tell that no more friendship,You are my ...wat say?? You posted very tremendously thank you so much.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sorry for replying so late... i was 😍on seeing the episode and now ur post...😎 again it was too filmy... πŸ˜† like triv said when arjun carried laxmi he was saying laxmi tumhe kuch nahi hoga... and then saying her name...😳 did u notice when arjun was going forward purva moaned unconsciously ... arjun... and she was standing next to bua... still bua didnt realise that ajay is the real arjun... and purva was asking daadi of all people to do something...🀣... what did she expect that daadi will give two three karate kicks to the gundas and save arjun and laxmi both...πŸ€ͺ wah... kya baat hai??

but finally chalo madam ne except toh kiya... ki laxmi likes arjun... warna usko aur do teen galliyaa muft me milte... and the mandir scene was awesome man!!!!!☺️
ps- whats up with mads dixit doling out free advice to laxmi and arjun?? cvs ne usko zyaada paisa diya kya show ke leads ko free advice do aur munafa kamao..??πŸ˜•

224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

If I had thought logically the post would have been far too long so just enjoyed the episode and overlooked just about everything..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly Purva and Laxmi were concerned for Ajay when he was shot and let out a cry everyone else was frozen.. accepted they were in a state of shock.. but after the traumatic event everyone ran towards an unconscious Laxmi.. not one questioned Ajay as to his wound. is it just me or was it strange that everyone had to yell Laxmi before rushing over.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Oh that Laxmi out of Arjun's mouth was unexpected... and even if he meant to portray simply concern it came out with an unexpected emotion.. over thinking.. Also are you telling me with so many individuals in the house not one saw Laxmi leaving the hotel..

I forgot to mention the Ajay said kill me but let Laxmi go.. Not one person realized the depth of his love for her pointing at Bua here.. I know she' s not deaf.. the worst part for me has to be her yelling at a wounded Ajay to do something along with her going crazy when Laxmi was nowhere to be found.. the man was just shot.. no concern here once again what will I tell my brother.. I don't remember the last time she talked to him do you..🀣

I can't help but be logical and practical, which is weird coz everyone in my family is so bloody emotional πŸ˜†

I know, I found it weird too that no one but Purva asked Arjun about his injury. Everyone just assumed that he will be fine and we can't really diss them about it, since he was fine and dandy. πŸ˜†

Ugh, don't start me on Bua and her illogical thinking. If you think about it, the dream of marrying Arjun Agnihotri was fed to Lakshmi by her. Lakshmi was a kid yaar, if Bua had told her that fixating on anyone like this wrong and can bring you heartache then Lakshmi would have given up years ago but Bua was encouraging the dream and so Lakshmi was unwilling to let it go. And the last time Bua talked to Ajay(real Arjun) was in that hotel, about Lakshmi proposing the fake Arjun and almost giving the real Arjun a depression attackπŸ˜†

BTW, am no longer sure how Lakshmi will react to Ajay being the real Arjun, anymore. I mean what he did in this episode, triumphs any lie he ever said to her. Life over lies, I say. Betrayal will be there but I am no longer sure if that will weigh more than Arjun's selfless act of trying to sacrifice his life instead of hers. Let's see how they play this out. SBS please go on the sets and give us a hint 🀣 I-F wale jaaenge toh bhi chalega. πŸ˜†

Oh and I can't help but notice the poetic justice. Arjun's first proposal to Lakshmi was in a mandir, in rain and Lakshmi's answer was a no. This time ArMi again wound up in a mandir, where Lakshmi will say yes. And from the way it was thundering (lights were flashing in the background) I guess, it's about to rain again. That is some brilliant writing. The way the CV's and the writers weave such small details in the show, to create such subtle comparisons is just amazing.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww!! laxmi's dialogue in d last scene were really confusing type,.!!
both ve so much pain in their eye,.i really pray ki laxmi will confess her feelings today!!
brilliant analysis binny!
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">sorry for replying so late... i was 😍on seeing the episode and now ur post...😎 again it was too filmy... πŸ˜† like triv said when arjun carried laxmi he was saying laxmi tumhe kuch nahi hoga... and then saying her name...😳 did u notice when arjun was going forward purva moaned unconsciously ... arjun... and she was standing next to bua... still bua didnt realise that ajay is the real arjun... and purva was asking daadi of all people to do something...🀣... what did she expect that daadi will give two three karate kicks to the gundas and save arjun and laxmi both...πŸ€ͺ wah... kya baat hai??

but finally chalo madam ne except toh kiya... ki laxmi likes arjun... warna usko aur do teen galliyaa muft me milte... and the mandir scene was awesome man!!!!!☺️
ps- whats up with mads dixit doling out free advice to laxmi and arjun?? cvs ne usko zyaada paisa diya kya show ke leads ko free advice do aur munafa kamao..??πŸ˜•</font>
</font>

he he he nice post.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Today's episode was AWESOME!! Beyond my imagination, I still haven't recovered from it!! You have no idea how I'm managin' to write this!!πŸ˜†

I loved how the wounded tiger, in your words, πŸ˜† was more concerned of his unconscious lady love than his own injury, this is how mahaan our hero is!!☺️ Ok that's him but no-one uttered a word when Arjun was shot, even at home, only Purva was with Arjun.. ooh, our poor knight in shinin' armour... I am only forgivin' this because of how beautiful today's epi was!! 😳

As soon as lakshmi woke up, her eyes searchin' for that one man & similarly Arjun's desire to know about lakshmi was beyond sweet!!πŸ˜ƒ Dadi was sooo good!! Purva finally accepted that she was wrong!! Although disliked her for the last few weeks & I was dyin' to see her witness it, I kinda felt bad for her today.. πŸ˜•

illusive being 🀣 I am sooo wantin' to read your FF on Armi, you'll just mystify their characters & I'll fall in love with them AGAIN & AGAIN...!!πŸ˜›

Best Dialogues: Ajay- I have been searching for two hours for you but you were nowhere to be found..

Laxmi- that's it only two hours and you are so upset..what about me who has searched for you for years and never succeeded in finding you yet I have no complaints.. so why you.. there is no need for words once you searched for me once I looked for you we are even.. 😍

Loved the dialogue!! & the way it was delievered was extraordinary!!πŸ‘...the clarity & serenity in lakshmi's face was great to see, their emotions were portrayed beautifully!! every expression was spot on!!...Basically, fell in love with ArMi AGAIN!!☺️ Speechless, don't know what to say, it was just flawless~ & oooh, this time BOTH of them were glowin'!!🀣... The whole mandir scene was mesmerisin'!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't thank the CVs enough for tonight!!😊

The precap is just killin' me.. how am I gonna wait?!!... it was too amazin'! this is the end of their beautiful friendship & the beginning of an enchantin' love-story!!πŸ˜ƒ If tonight's episode was THIS good, I'm anticipatin' an unforgettable confession scene tomorrow!!Can't wait!!😍 Till then off to ArMi-land!!🀣

EDIT: OMG, Binny!! I'm sooo slow!!...Kept talkin' about the precap but completely forgot that YOU are doin' the WU tomorrow!! Not just an ArMi filled epi but the long awaited confesssion scene!! You must be ecstatic!! Have fun~πŸ€—

Annie.,,,πŸ€—

I knew you would find away to reply even if it was in a daze..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳... I am practicing for my FF.. can you tell 🀣

I am so excited.. can't wait to do the update today.. Hayee the long awaited confession scene let's see how the CV's have portrayed it..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

nice episode...very sweet and romantic...unsaid words are more beautiful many a times..

observation...the temple they were in was beside the Agnihotri mansion...πŸ˜†...it was clearly visible when Arjun got off the auto...

..🀣.. the world of Soaps.. Naz I re watched that scene and you are correct I guess i was to engrossed in ArMi..😳 Good observation..

...Binny... thumbnail
Very well said the analysis is really great with a fine description.

QUOTE]Thanks Anju di..πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Binny, will comment soon 😳 RES for now!!

Btw I'm still in dreamland...Pinch me anyone please!! πŸ˜† I'm fearing if it's a dream cuz suddenly we are getting what we wanted...Kuch hazam nahi ho raha!! πŸ€” 😍

*Edit*

Yaay back home and finally here to comment on the episode...It was extremely filmy and extremely illogical in most of the parts, yet I loved it!! 😳

The policemen and the family members acted NUTS totally...I'm NOT getting into it at all for sure!! 🀒 Loved Purva today...She wasn't irritating anymore!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sudeep and Shraddha...Goshh these two are just TOO GOOD!! ⭐️ Each and every feeling depicted was JUST bang on!! ⭐️ The temple scene was simply MAGIC!! They nailed the scene totally...They are the ultimate stars!! ⭐️ For a moment, I feared if Lakshmi knew the truth when she said about her wait for years...Or was she talking about her wait for her prince charming/life partner, not Arjun Agnihotri specifically? πŸ€” But anyways, as the days are going, I'm loving ArMi more and muchh more!! 😳

OMGG!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! The much-awaited CONFESSION!! 😍 I hope this isn't a dream pleaseee!! 😳

Bidzie.. Pinch.. 🀣.. Wake up dear it's reality.. πŸ€—

Yes Purva's realization was interesting.. although we will have to see how long it lasts...

Yes not only was it illogical but the characters were made to behave irregularly as well.. but overall the episode was enjoyable..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

Great description Binny!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I could envision every scene.
Person in love will go to any length to protect their sweetheart .❀️

Huma di...πŸ€—

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed the post.. True when an individual is in love they find happiness in their loved one's contentment.. and will do anything for their joy..