Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great description Binny!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I could envision every scene.
Person in love will go to any length to protect their sweetheart .โค๏ธ
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Binny great analysis I liked Purva today when she said she was in the way and I Loved the temple scene waiting for tomorrow I hope we get the confession
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

BTW was it just me or did the real Ajay take Lakshmi's name with love instead of brotherly concern when everyone was fussing over the unconscious Lakshmi near the mandir? I found that weird. And also I don't know how many noticed this: When the real Arjun was carrying Lakshmi to their bus(?) he had such filmy dialogues. I made out him saying "Lakshmi, tumhe kuch nahi hoga" Am so thankful they had that part mute, coz head injury is dangerous but she wasn't even bleeding that much and it didn't look serious. ๐Ÿ˜†

You guys must hate me ๐Ÿคฃ Instead of gushing and being dreamy eyed, I am pointing out logic. Such a killjoy, I am. ๐Ÿคฃ

I also noticed that I was thinking what happened to him suddenly๐Ÿ˜†
I actually enjoy reading when you point out logic๐Ÿ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my comment on Page 1 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG I loveeed today's episodeโค๏ธ from Real Arjun sacrificing his life for Lakshmi.. to the temple scene... can't wait for the confession scene๐Ÿ˜... beautiful analysis binny๐Ÿค—
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just can't wait for tomorrow's episodeee... ๐Ÿ˜ goshhh armiii ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know! I was gaping at the whole lot, when Buaji said kuch karo Ajay. I mean the real Ajay was hale and hearty, he could have helped but the guy who got shot had to pick up Lakshmi and rush her to...their guesthouse(?) I mean if you need a doctor, don't you rush to the hospital? Ugh, I hate myself for being so logical and practical. I KNOW it has no place in Indian shows and still, I use them๐Ÿ˜ก

BTW was it just me or did the real Ajay take Lakshmi's name with love instead of brotherly concern when everyone was fussing over the unconscious Lakshmi near the mandir? I found that weird. And also I don't know how many noticed this: When the real Arjun was carrying Lakshmi to their bus(?) he had such filmy dialogues. I made out him saying "Lakshmi, tumhe kuch nahi hoga" Am so thankful they had that part mute, coz head injury is dangerous but she wasn't even bleeding that much and it didn't look serious. ๐Ÿ˜†

You guys must hate me ๐Ÿคฃ Instead of gushing and being dreamy eyed, I am pointing out logic. Such a killjoy, I am. ๐Ÿคฃ

If I had thought logically the post would have been far too long so just enjoyed the episode and overlooked just about everything..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly Purva and Laxmi were concerned for Ajay when he was shot and let out a cry everyone else was frozen.. accepted they were in a state of shock.. but after the traumatic event everyone ran towards an unconscious Laxmi.. not one questioned Ajay as to his wound. is it just me or was it strange that everyone had to yell Laxmi before rushing over.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Oh that Laxmi out of Arjun's mouth was unexpected... and even if he meant to portray simply concern it came out with an unexpected emotion.. over thinking.. Also are you telling me with so many individuals in the house not one saw Laxmi leaving the hotel..

I forgot to mention the Ajay said kill me but let Laxmi go.. Not one person realized the depth of his love for her pointing at Bua here.. I know she' s not deaf.. the worst part for me has to be her yelling at a wounded Ajay to do something along with her going crazy when Laxmi was nowhere to be found.. the man was just shot.. no concern here once again what will I tell my brother.. I don't remember the last time she talked to him do you..๐Ÿคฃ
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was really so nice,.armi scenes๐Ÿ˜

waise m being restless 4 warching today's epi,.hai c must confess c is in love by today!
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful episode n u analysed it even more beautifully.

Jus loed each n every scene today.. N the temple scenes dialouges were jus faab...

Sooo waitin for the confession today... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya buddy totally agree with you. The episode was awesome. Finally Laxmi realised that what is actual love?The expression of sudeep & shraddha was too good.I loved it anyone that might have been watched that scene I am sure,couldn't stop tears.About precap I think Laxmi will tell that no more friendship,You are my ...wat say??