**Realizations and Laxmi's acceptance of Love**

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys..Awesome Episode today..

Confession is on the way.. !!!

OMG It was an excellent episode.. entirely concentrated on ArMi's budding relationship and their deepening feelings for one another..

Our Hero was in all his glory today as he courageously went forth to save his lady love.. not once hesitating as to the consequences unaware of the others present his only concern being Laxmi's safety he gradually stepped forward not heading the goons warnings or Laxmi's pleas for his safety.. The determination was visible along with his new found confidence that no one can separate his life from him.. Even as he was wounded by the bullet and lying on the floor his valor was evident fearlessly he forged ahead until Laxmi found the courage to push the goons back to save the man that resides in her heart.. Unfortunately she was stricken and left unconscious on the floor.. angering our wounded tiger the fire within his eyes spoke volumes he wanted revenge for the pain his own endured.. And the action sequence commenced.. Our hero and the real Ajay let all of their frustration out..

But even as Ajay fought he could only envision an unconscious Laxmi pushing him onward.. he quickly ran towards her and looked upon her as if she was a fragile doll gently he caressed her face.. feeling helpless as she did not respond nor budget to his heart wrenching pleas...He was left in a daze expecting a lifeless Laxmi to get up any moment.. finally Bua's distress was able to grasp his attention forcing him to look up with unshed tears in his eyes.. with an urgency to see his love well and oblivious to his own pain he carried her to safety..

Laxmi awakens her eyes gradually searching the inhabitants of her room looking for the only individual that is capable of giving her heart peace of relieving her of her restlessness.. without a bit of indecisiveness she questioned her Bua as to Ajay's whereabouts.. leaving Dadi with a faint smile upon her face comprehending not only the concern but the underlying love illustrated in her eyes..

She could not be easily consoled not even after learning Ajay was well.. similar to our Hero our Heroine overlooks her situation and demands to meet the man that put her before everything else.. she finally agrees to relax yet can no longer hide the tears that portrayed her emotions so beautifully.. Purva stands in the background watching the events unfold understanding and accepting for the first time the love Laxmi holds in her heart for Arjun..

I loved Purva's honesty today.. she openly accepts she was in the way but she no longer sees any reason to stand in the way of individuals meant to be together.. Ajay listens to his best friend with an open mind and heart thankful for such an individual who can find the strength to overcome her expectations and want the best for others..

Finally The Temple Sequence Must Watch...😍

Ajay is fervent as he learns of Laxmi's sudden absence.. he promises a hectic Bua he will find her and bring her back.. he goes in search of that illusive being that completes him..

His heart beats increase in momentum as he searches and finally finds her at the Shiv ji temple.. with a sense of relief there is also a determination to comprehend the reason behind LAxmi's behavior..

He walks up behind a thoughtful Laxmi demanding to know why she didn't tell anyone she was coming here.. Shraddha and Sudeep were amazing here.. She turns around with tears adorning her eyelashes somehow expecting Ajay's presences.. portraying absolutely no confusion but a realization and a content acceptance of reality..

Best Dialogues: Ajay- I have been searching for two hours for you but you were nowhere to be found..

Laxmi- that's it only two hours and you are so upset..what about me who has searched for you for years and never succeeded in finding you yet I have no complaints.. so why you.. there is no need for words once you searched for me once I looked for you we are even.. 😍

That was enough to depict what Laxmi has decided.. Poor Ajay her realization left him lost for a moment..πŸ˜†...yet the love and hope that shone in his eyes was easily perceptible.. Laxmi was bang on today he truly was always in front of her.. as a friend as her love.. she has found the answer she initiated this journey for.. that smile was adorable as she accepts he is the one that holds her heart..

I loved the eagerness Ajay portrays as she states she could never depict her feelings to Arjun because her heart belongs to another.. 😳

The pre cap was exceptional I want that confession tomorrow.. the friendship has ended and their love has commenced..:))

Do share your Views Everyone..πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was AWESOME!! Beyond my imagination, I still haven't recovered from it!! You have no idea how I'm managin' to write this!!πŸ˜†

I loved how the wounded tiger, in your words, πŸ˜† was more concerned of his unconscious lady love than his own injury, this is how mahaan our hero is!!☺️ Ok that's him but no-one uttered a word when Arjun was shot, even at home, only Purva was with Arjun.. ooh, our poor knight in shinin' armour... I am only forgivin' this because of how beautiful today's epi was!! 😳

As soon as lakshmi woke up, her eyes searchin' for that one man & similarly Arjun's desire to know about lakshmi was beyond sweet!!πŸ˜ƒ Dadi was sooo good!! Purva finally accepted that she was wrong!! Although disliked her for the last few weeks & I was dyin' to see her witness it, I kinda felt bad for her today.. πŸ˜•

illusive being 🀣 I am sooo wantin' to read your FF on Armi, you'll just mystify their characters & I'll fall in love with them AGAIN & AGAIN...!!πŸ˜›

Best Dialogues: Ajay- I have been searching for two hours for you but you were nowhere to be found..

Laxmi- that's it only two hours and you are so upset..what about me who has searched for you for years and never succeeded in finding you yet I have no complaints.. so why you.. there is no need for words once you searched for me once I looked for you we are even.. 😍

Loved the dialogue!! & the way it was delievered was extraordinary!!πŸ‘...the clarity & serenity in lakshmi's face was great to see, their emotions were portrayed beautifully!! every expression was spot on!!...Basically, fell in love with ArMi AGAIN!!☺️ Speechless, don't know what to say, it was just flawless~ & oooh, this time BOTH of them were glowin'!!🀣... The whole mandir scene was mesmerisin'!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't thank the CVs enough for tonight!!😊

The precap is just killin' me.. how am I gonna wait?!!... it was too amazin'! this is the end of their beautiful friendship & the beginning of an enchantin' love-story!!πŸ˜ƒ If tonight's episode was THIS good, I'm anticipatin' an unforgettable confession scene tomorrow!!Can't wait!!😍 Till then off to ArMi-land!!🀣

EDIT: OMG, Binny!! I'm sooo slow!!...Kept talkin' about the precap but completely forgot that YOU are doin' the WU tomorrow!! Not just an ArMi filled epi but the long awaited confesssion scene!! You must be ecstatic!! Have fun~πŸ€—
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful analysis πŸ‘
really today'sepi was awesome
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice episode...very sweet and romantic...unsaid words are more beautiful many a times..
observation...the temple they were in was beside the Agnihotri mansion...πŸ˜†...it was clearly visible when Arjun got off the auto...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very well said the analysis is really great with a fine description.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Binny, will comment soon 😳 RES for now!!

Btw I'm still in dreamland...Pinch me anyone please!! πŸ˜† I'm fearing if it's a dream cuz suddenly we are getting what we wanted...Kuch hazam nahi ho raha!! πŸ€” 😍

*Edit*

Yaay back home and finally here to comment on the episode...It was extremely filmy and extremely illogical in most of the parts, yet I loved it!! 😳

The policemen and the family members acted NUTS totally...I'm NOT getting into it at all for sure!! 🀒 Loved Purva today...She wasn't irritating anymore!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sudeep and Shraddha...Goshh these two are just TOO GOOD!! ⭐️ Each and every feeling depicted was JUST bang on!! ⭐️ The temple scene was simply MAGIC!! They nailed the scene totally...They are the ultimate stars!! ⭐️ For a moment, I feared if Lakshmi knew the truth when she said about her wait for years...Or was she talking about her wait for her prince charming/life partner, not Arjun Agnihotri specifically? πŸ€” But anyways, as the days are going, I'm loving ArMi more and muchh more!! 😳

OMGG!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! The much-awaited CONFESSION!! 😍 I hope this isn't a dream pleaseee!! 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
Another filmy episode πŸ˜ƒ and I loved it once again. This is soo ruining my reputation, I generally make fun of filmy things. πŸ˜† A LOT. So much that my sister kicks me out of the hall when her fav shows air. I tend to poke fun at them and annoy her. 🀣

The police were so lame and useless. Ajay and Arjun hi unke liye kaafi the 🀣 Police ki toh zaroorat hi nahi thi 🀣

What amazes me is that Bua still doesn't comprehend that Ajay loves Lakshmi. It's so transparent and still the woman is blind. How thick can a person get? She kinda reminds me of Crabbe and Goyle from Harry Potter. Khair, it was kinda annoying that our real Arjun got shot and the police or his family did nothing. Even when he got up and started walking towards the gunda's again, they didn't say a word. I mean, this time they could have shot him fatally. Though, am not very sure if the first shot was just a warning or was the gunda simply an appalling marksman. 😡

Logically speaking, what Arjun did was seriously stupid and heroic, he could have gotten fatally shot. If Arjun hadn't kept coming forward then Lakshmi wouldn't have tried to hit the gunda and gotten a concussion in exchange. I know, it was all emotions but I can't help but think how utterly stupid his move was. It could have gotten both of them killed and instead of MLTAK, we would have gotten Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. πŸ˜†

Loved the temple conversation, it's very plain to see what Lakshmi is trying to say and what her heart has chosen. For a second when Lakshmi began to talk about waiting years for him, I was afraid that she came to know he is Arjun and that Arjun will again go into the whole "Does she love me or my money" dilemma. But hopefully, she didn't. πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to the confession episode tomorrow.

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I m misses Two episodes And Now its Like To watch it now..lol

Nice Analysis Binny.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Another filmy episode πŸ˜ƒ and I loved it once again. This is soo ruining my reputation, I generally make fun of filmy things. πŸ˜† A LOT. So much that my sister kicks me out of the hall when her fav shows air. I tend to poke fun at them and annoy her. 🀣

The police were so lame and useless. Ajay and Arjun hi unke liye kaafi the 🀣 Police ki toh zaroorat hi nahi thi 🀣

What amazes me is that Bua still doesn't comprehend that Ajay loves Lakshmi. It's so transparent and still the woman is blind. How thick can a person get? She kinda reminds me of Crabbe and Goyle from Harry Potter. Khair, it was kinda annoying that our real Arjun got shot and the police or his family did nothing. Even when he got up and started walking towards the gunda's again, they didn't say a word. I mean, this time they could have shot him fatally. Though, am not very sure if the first shot was just a warning or was the gunda simply an appalling marksman. 😡

Logically speaking, what Arjun did was seriously stupid and heroic, he could have gotten fatally shot. If Arjun hadn't kept coming forward then Lakshmi wouldn't have tried to hit the gunda and gotten a concussion in exchange. I know, it was all emotions but I can't help but think how utterly stupid his move was. It could have gotten both of them killed and instead of MLTAK, we would have gotten Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. πŸ˜†

Loved the temple conversation, it's very plain to see what Lakshmi is trying to say and what her heart has chosen. For a second when Lakshmi began to talk about waiting years for him, I was afraid that she came to know he is Arjun and that Arjun will again go into the whole "Does she love me or my money" dilemma. But hopefully, she didn't. πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to the confession episode tomorrow.

OMG i was waiting for you reply Triv.. I agree extremely filmy but sill loved it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm glad I was not the only one who found everyone's behavior strange.. none of them made the slightest attempt to stop him... and then after the fight everyone was yelling at the man who got shot to do something.. I understand their concern for Laxmi but Ajay was in need of medical attention as well.. πŸ€”
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

OMG i was waiting for you reply Triv.. I agree extremely filmy but sill loved it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm glad I was not the only one who found everyone's behavior strange.. none of them made the slightest attempt to stop him... and then after the fight everyone was yelling at the man who got shot to do something.. I understand their concern for Laxmi but Ajay was in need of medical attention as well.. πŸ€”

I know! I was gaping at the whole lot, when Buaji said kuch karo Ajay. I mean the real Ajay was hale and hearty, he could have helped but the guy who got shot had to pick up Lakshmi and rush her to...their guesthouse(?) I mean if you need a doctor, don't you rush to the hospital? Ugh, I hate myself for being so logical and practical. I KNOW it has no place in Indian shows and still, I use them😑

BTW was it just me or did the real Ajay take Lakshmi's name with love instead of brotherly concern when everyone was fussing over the unconscious Lakshmi near the mandir? I found that weird. And also I don't know how many noticed this: When the real Arjun was carrying Lakshmi to their bus(?) he had such filmy dialogues. I made out him saying "Lakshmi, tumhe kuch nahi hoga" Am so thankful they had that part mute, coz head injury is dangerous but she wasn't even bleeding that much and it didn't look serious. πŸ˜†

You guys must hate me 🀣 Instead of gushing and being dreamy eyed, I am pointing out logic. Such a killjoy, I am. 🀣

Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago