Great epi, man!

Hope kal confession ho hi jaaye! :D
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Great epi, man!

Hope kal confession ho hi jaaye! :D

I knw kal ho hi jaye... N i hope we gt a hug n full hara hara sequence includin girl's vari vari also... 😳
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a gr8 epi...enjoyed it thoroughly but there are certain things i would like to point out...although i am eagerly waiting for the confession but the first part of the epi seemed rushed to me...and the way everyone was fussing over Lakshmi's wound was hard to digest...come on did they forget that Arjun was shot? And Arjun saying lakshmi k saath haadsa ho gaya? It seemed OTT...but i really liked the scene b/w Arjun and Poorva...glad that poorva poured out her feelings to Arjun...it was indeed needed...the scene was beautifully executed...and ofcourse the concluding ArMi scene it was superb...cant wait for tomorrow...
Edited by -RaYa- - 12 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RaYa-

It was a gr8 epi...enjoyed it thoroughly but there are certain things i would like to point out...although i am eagerly waiting for the confession but the first part of the epi seemed rushed to me...and the way everyone was fussing over Lakshmi's wound was hard to digest...come on did they forget that Arjun was shot? And Arjun saying lakshmi k saath haadsa ho gaya? It seemed OTT...but i really liked the scene b/w Arjun and Poorva...glad that poorva poured out her feelings to Arjun...it was indeed needed...the scene was beautifully executed...and ofcourse the concluding ArMi scene it was superb...cant wait for tomorrow...

yes even i thought the same noone cared abut arjun's wound... Tht was sooo stupid...
Bt ya finally bubblegum showed dome maturness...
Sooo waitin for tom... 😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, the tomorrow that I can't wait for!!...it's gonna be beautiful!! CVs have given us a full-on ArMi dose in tonight's epi, totally loved it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually didn't like the first part of the episode, where people were fussing over Lakshmi instead of Arjun. A little too filmy for my liking. But wanna give the benefit of doubt to Arjun, who said Lakshmi ke saath haadsa ho gaya, coz if you ignore the tiny wound she got on her head, being held at gun point is by itself scary. So i guess he was referring to that. Also, lakshmi's bua whom I have so far liked, was acting a bit dumb yesterday (no offense meant).

But then, the main points of the episode, was where Purva was confessing to Arjun and also acknowleding that somewhere she has come in between Arjun and Lakshmi. I have always considered her to be a grey character rather than a completely negative one, and yesterday she just proved it. She had feelings for Arjun and hence was skeptical of letting him go to someone whose intentions she wouldn't have known.

And finally, the end: where Lakshmi looks all set to choose Arjun😳 I actually sent out a text to a friend of mine, immediately after the episode, saying mubarak ho, mooh meetha karo, Lakhsmi and Arjun are finally getting together. She is equally crazy about this show and Sudeep 😆
Edited by Ben25 - 12 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ben25

<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">I actually didn't like the first part of the episode, where people were fussing over Lakshmi instead of Arjun. A little too filmy for my liking. But wanna give the benefit of doubt to Arjun, who said Lakshmi ke saath haadsa ho gaya, coz if you ignore the tiny wound she got on her head, being held at gun point is by itself scary. So i guess he was referring to that. Also, lakshmi's bua whom I have so far liked, was acting a bit dumb yesterday (no offense meant).</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">But then, the main points of the episode, was where Purva was confessing to Arjun and also acknowleding that somewhere she has come in between Arjun and Lakshmi. I have always considered her to be a grey character rather than a completely negative one, and yesterday she just proved it. She had feelings for Arjun and hence was skeptical of letting him go to someone whose intentions she wouldn't have known.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">And finally, the end: where Lakshmi looks all set to choose Arjun😳 I actually sent out a text to a friend of mine, immediately after the episode, saying mubarak ho, mooh meetha karo, Lakhsmi and Arjun are finally getting together. She is equally crazy about this show and Sudhir😆</font>

I guess u mean sudeep n nt sudhir...

Anyway even i agree 1st part was filmy bt last part was jus fab... The temple scene was g8...

Soo waitin for the confession tom... 😳
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

filled with armi moments... 😳

Jus 1 word awesome... N finally confession tom... :D

Jus fab... Thanksss cv'ss... 😃

yupp a very nice episode is going to be ...

Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

I guess u mean sudeep n nt sudhir...

Anyway even i agree 1st part was filmy bt last part was jus fab... The temple scene was g8...

Soo waitin for the confession tom... 😳

Oops, ya I did mean Sudeep. Sorry, my bad.