MLTAK| Written update 8th Feb 2012

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone :)

The epi starts in temple, where Lakshmi is on gun pint by goons. everyone is around them scared. Arjun walks toward them, while one of the goons ask him who she is to you , Arjun replied by saying "Rishta kuch aisa hai ka, mein isa koi nahia sakat " ( our relation is like she is someone who can't afford losing ). He walks toward them , one of the goons said she will be killed , on one move but Arjun said take me on gun point instead and take me anywhere but leave her . Everyone from behind was telling him to stop , even Lakshmi tell him to stop too. He shot in his feet to show that he will kill her and stop moving to Arjun but he kept walking . Arjun said i am walking toward to you , without anything , take me on gun point. Lakshmi said don't walk but he did listen to anyone. The goon shot him on the shoulder and he fall on the ground. He got up trembling , Lakshmi saw the chance and throw the gun away by somehow. Everyone start fighting while Lkashmi fall on ground and fainted. Arjun goes to her and find her fainted. Everyone gets so worried, Daddi said she need doctor immediately , Arjun carries her .
The scene shift in room, where everyone is sitting by her, watching her to come back . She wakes up , and said where is Ajay? Dadi said he is alright, i will take care of him. but she wanted to meet him but the doctor said she need rest . Purva watches that from the door and then walk to Arjun's room. She tells him that he should take care of himself . In between he ask for Lakshmi , how's she ? purav said she is alright , taking rest. Arjun try to get up and wanted to go check on her but Purva said u are so like Lakshmi , she was gonna do the same but the doctor insisted that she should take rest. Arjun face light up by hearing this. Purav talked about how she think Lakshmi is the one he need and how he love her so much , she will be his soon. purva is just friend and happy too . ( purav is nice girl , i hope she get someone soon for herself )
Arjun is walking to room , when bua comes scared asking if he seen Lakshmi , she is not in her room and have gone somewhere . Arjun get angry and told them they should have been by her after the incident. He told them that he is gonna go look for her. Daddi said if he find her today , they are gonna be together .
Arjun find her in the temple , he goes to her. She is praying , while he says is if you wanted to come her , you should have told someone . I am trying to fine for two hours. she said , u are finding me for two hours an getting so angry when i am finding you for year, here u yaar . well i am wrong , u are always here in front of him , as helper , friend and person who needed. Daddi was right , ramsagar is the place i will find my love ( the right ) , she was right because i find him who i am fall in love . In these sayd i try my best to say i love you to Arjun but i could not . Now I know whom i am have fallen in love for years. Arjun is confuse but really want know who?

*|the epi ends here|*

The precap - Lakshmi says you have not even notice that we hve not talked in 5 days. He says we are friends , you can tell me . She replied by saying we are not friends anymore.

O M G ... the confession is tomorrow yayyy :))

Please hit like and comment yar

See u next Wednesday.
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Update soon! Aaj ka epi itna fantastic hai ki sabko jaldi se jaldi pata chalna chahiye! :)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Update soon! Aaj ka epi itna fantastic hai ki sabko jaldi se jaldi pata chalna chahiye! :)

oh yes , and tomorrow is gonna be more interesting yar :))
thanks yaar :)
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Purva wanted to snatch Arjun from Laxmi...but I was worng...today by saying that she is just friend made me beleive that she is a nice girl...
I liked todays episode a lot...I think Laxmi knows that she has fallen in Love with Arjun...Hope tommorrow we will see both together...and Laxmi singing...Main laxmi tere aangan ki...jajaja

Thanks for the WU!

NIDHI
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the amazing update😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awsome update..
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update.. loveeed today's episode.. can't wait for tommorrow's confession😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waiting 4 today's epi like hell,...