642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone :)

I am sure you're all excited about today's episode, especially after yesterday's precap. I guess all the drama is a build up to what we all want- Lakshmi acknowledging her real feelings and accepting her love for Ajay...or shall I say, the real Arjun :)

We all have dreams and hold grand aspirations in life. And Lakshmi did exactly the same. She dreamt of becoming Arjun Agnihotri's life partner and aspired to become the Bahu of a very wealthy family. But as they say, life is always full of the unexpected and the same goes for Lakshmi. Just when she thought that she could easily attain her goal, a certain Ajay comes into the picture and changes everything!

Ajay never imposed himself on Lakshmi, nor is he making her forget that 'dream.' Truth is, she has (without realising it) allowed him to creep into her heart and mind. And his presence in her life has exposed a very important truth- what Lakshmi thought was a dream, was actually an illusion. Reality is that she has already given preference to love over wealth and new hopes and aspirations have developed within her heart. That hope and aspiration is Ajay :)

MLTAK is definitely getting better and better with time. I'm not going to be coming to the forum for quite some time so just thought I should say enjoy the show, I know I will ;) it's been nice interacting with you all. Have fun at the forum, do discuss the show and don't forget to comment on Sudeep-Shraddha profiles to increase their rankings further and hit the chaska meter for sure! It will be nice to give MLTAK a boost up even further.

Take care

Rafa :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post... :)
Bt why u wnt be able to come on forum for some days??? Wht happened???
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Hello everyone :)

I am sure you're all excited about today's episode, especially after yesterday's precap. I guess all the drama is a build up to what we all want- Lakshmi acknowledging her real feelings and accepting her love for Ajay...or shall I say, the real Arjun :)

We all have dreams and hold grand aspirations in life. And Lakshmi did exactly the same. She dreamt of becoming Arjun Agnihotri's life partner and aspired to become the Bahu of a very wealthy family. But as they say, life is always full of the unexpected and the same goes for Lakshmi. Just when she thought that she could easily attain her goal, a certain Ajay comes into the picture and changes everything!

Ajay never imposed himself on Lakshmi, nor is he making her forget that 'dream.' Truth is, she has (without realising it) allowed him to creep into her heart and mind. And his presence in her life has exposed a very important truth- what Lakshmi thought was a dream, was actually an illusion. Reality is that she has already given preference to love over wealth and new hopes and aspirations have developed within her heart. That hope and aspiration is Ajay :)

MLTAK is definitely getting better and better with time. I'm not going to be coming to the forum for quite some time so just thought I should say enjoy the show, I know I will ;) it's been nice interacting with you all. Have fun at the forum, do discuss the show and don't forget to comment on Sudeep-Shraddha profiles to increase their rankings further and hit the chaska meter for sure! It will be nice to give MLTAK a boost up even further.

Take care

Rafa :P

what hpnd to you buddy.why are you leaving for sometime.but are you agree today's episode will be very sad...
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rafa😃,will miss your posts and replies😊..Hope to see you back on the forum soon🤗..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rafa, Tonight's epi was just beautiful!!...keep watchin' MLTAK!! we will miss you & come back soon!! take care~ 🤗