flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys... couldnt help but make this post... in between the drama and action( most of which was filmy... but we dont mind no??πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰) , the gunde holding laxmi at gunpoint and arjun letting out some deadly dialogues... πŸ˜†... icudnt help but notice one tinny blooper...

ok... u r thinking somewhere in the action sequence... nope... mandir scene... nope... coin sticking scene... nope... before u run out of patience and start giving me all sorts of gaalis... let me clear the air

" CLEARING THE AIR"... πŸ˜›
did anybody notice when purva was again ranting abt how laxmi will listen to her dimaag and not dil...? wait a minute... it was not dimaag and dil... guess..?? πŸ˜‰... it was dimaag and mann..πŸ˜†
abhi mujhe nahi pata tha ki dimaag and mann are different... aap sab ko??
ok enough of me eating everyone's brains... time for u all to eat mine... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta.. πŸ€— for listening to bubblegum's entire lecture.. I think dil can also be referred to as mann... but not sure.. πŸ€”
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i dont think its a blooper..

dimaag is not same as mann...mann means heart/dil..
aww..u were observing her good...πŸ˜†
642940 thumbnail
Dost, to be honest- maine notice nahin kiya. Whenever Purva speaks I get irritated πŸ˜† so I can't remember the dialogue but thanks for refreshing my memory! :)
KaJen-amaZayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
at first i dint notice but then when i actually paid attention i noticed.. thnx for pointing it out
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice observation... Bt listenin to bubblegum is a real time torture.. So sometimes i forget her.. πŸ˜†
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

sorry guys... couldnt help but make this post... in between the drama and action( most of which was filmy... but we dont mind no??πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰) , the gunde holding laxmi at gunpoint and arjun letting out some deadly dialogues... πŸ˜†... icudnt help but notice one tinny blooper...

ok... u r thinking somewhere in the action sequence... nope... mandir scene... nope... coin sticking scene... nope... before u run out of patience and start giving me all sorts of gaalis... let me clear the air

" CLEARING THE AIR"... πŸ˜›
did anybody notice when purva was again ranting abt how laxmi will listen to her dimaag and not dil...? wait a minute... it was not dimaag and dil... guess..?? πŸ˜‰... it was dimaag and mann..πŸ˜†
abhi mujhe nahi pata tha ki dimaag and mann are different... aap sab ko??
ok enough of me eating everyone's brains... time for u all to eat mine... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

hahahha sahi mein,.purva kamini ka kya hoga jab laxmi will listen to her hrt today,.wo toh wahi maar jayegiii
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
binny... i was under the impression that dimaag means brain and mann means mind no????😲
dont we say mann ko shanti...??? by that do we mean peace to the heart???

naz angel... even i dont observe her much... but she said both dimaag and mann... that alone got my attention... πŸ˜† again like i said above mann means mind no??
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
rafid... thanks...πŸ˜†

rafaholic... even i ignore purva but she said dimaag and mann in the same sentence... so that alone got my attention... πŸ˜†... rest i forgot...πŸ˜‰

ka jen... ur welcome... 😳

teddy... i usually ignore bubbly but tday she caught my attention like gum...πŸ˜‰

asmi... haan her bubble will burst and gum will evaporate...

thanks everyone for giving ur valuable time and energy to answer this behuda post...πŸ˜‰

Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't noticed that Shwetha,but even I am confused about Mann and dimag,now that you mention itπŸ˜•...