Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

it's kind of funny that no one screamed Arjun's name when he got shot. They hold the naatak of Ajay-Arjun more important, I see. 🤣

Right.🤣
I watched the whole precap today, Purva takes Arjun's name & Bua looks alarmed but not sure if that was in response to Purva or just the shock..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

LOL. Such a filmy episode. Am still laughing over how the inspectors hand shook badly when he pointed the gun at the gunda's. My sister was all 🤣 Yeh police 2 mins mein kaise aa gayi? Mandir ke peeche baithe the kya? 🤣 and what kind of inspector ka hand shakes when pointing his gun at dangerous gunda's? And God, Bua's expression was so OTT and it's kind of funny that no one screamed Arjun's name when he got shot. They hold the naatak of Ajay-Arjun more important, I see. 🤣

Ok other than that loved the confident Arjun and the confused and worried Ajay-Dadi. Not to forget our confused Lakshmi who was trying too hard to ignore Ajay and failing magnificently. And the coin sequence, Lakshmi asked if she should confess her feelings to Arjun today and the coin fell, which counts as a no. So does it mean that Lakshmi won't get to say that she loves the real Arjun even after this drama?

And I am kinda afraid that tomorrow, the writers are going to make Arjun give a bhashan about how important Lakshmi is to him and their rishta before getting shot. But before that, why in world did the gunda ask what's the relation between ArMi. 🤣 Why would he care? 🤣

Also, am becoming pretty sure that this is not a dream. 😆

BTW, isn't it funny how NO ONE EVER says anything about Saraswati and her hubby ka scenes that the CV's thoosofy in the episode? 🤣

🤣 the minute I saw the goons I was ready for a filmy outcome and they did not disappoint nor did I mind.. thoroughly enjoyed it... I had a similar thought the goons could have told him to back off why ask about their relationship although we did get a filmy dialogue from our hero... 😆😆

As for mentioning Saraswati and hubby what can we discuss they are used as fillers.. the CV's need to give them a storyline first before expecting recognition.. I find that amusing as well no one ever mentions them even by mistake..

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Right.🤣
I watched the whole precap today, Purva takes Arjun's name & Bua looks alarmed but not sure if that was in response to Purva or just the shock..

Purva actually takes Arjun's name.. I bet due to the dramatic situation no one will give her reaction any importance.. btw thanks missed the pre cap..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

Beautiful analysis Binny🤗 another amazing episode... I loveeed how real Arjun has now regained the fact that Lakshmi has developed feelings for fake Ajay. Lakshmi is still stubborn about her feelings.. but I guess the goons fiasco will give her that push to accept her real feelings😉. Coin sequence was executed beautifully.. loveed how lakshmi's coin fell😆.and arjun's was intact😳... once again proving that nobody can separate ArMi. Finally the highlight of the episode was the Arjun's Dialogue... 😍 . Now I am excited abt the precap...😳.

Thanks Bona..🤗

I loved the coin sequence as well.. it foreshadowed ArMi's future meant for one another.. 😳
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

As usual, superb analysis, Binny. =)

Simply loved the episode. Very glad that the glow on Arjun's face was back. 😳 Lakshmi acted totally like a kid. 😆 The way she showed off that she doesn't care about Arjun was so childish.

The confusion of Ajay and Dadi was bang on. Arjun must tell them the truth about how Lakshmi is battling between her heart and mind. ;)

Goons sequence was so filmy, yet loved it. Sudeep and Shraddha rocked it as you all said. They are the ultimate stars by god. ⭐️

Best dialogue.. "Rishta hi kuch aisa hai.. isse kho nahi sakta main." 😳 OMGGG!!! 😍 Love ArMi and Sudeep-Shraddha. 😳

Thanks Bidzie..

Good to see you again.. :) Yes it was an excellent episode although completely filmy..😆
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hey Binny,fab post as ever..Watching an epi seems to be complete after I comment on your post😊..

As Rae mentioned,Yesterday's epi was quite filmy,but loved it all the same..The best part of the epi is change in Arjun's attitude..The way Arjun kept staring at Lakshmi and she was shooting angry looks was cute...

yet her eyes searched for Ajay even without her realizing it.. and even though she reacted by portraying anger the minute he turned and walked away her eyes followed eager to know where he was going..

Agree..Lakshmi wants to show through her actions that she has learnt to keep away from Arjun and he is not in her mind..but she isn't realising that she doing the exact opposite,she is forever looking at him and his reaction😃..

Sudeep 😳isn't he awesome..The change in his expression and body language are so well potrayed by him..Loved the constant smile he had all through the epi..He he,he seemed to be enjoying her rant and raves and her denial..
Felt bad for Dadi and Ajay,Dadi must be feeling really bad..She is shockd to see the sudden change in Lakshmi's actions..Yet she wanted to hide it from Arjun.. and Purva😡 😡 no comments..Even I Loved the eyelock ArMi ❤️shared in the temple,it was beautifully shot I felt,also the coin scene..
I just loved Dadi's reaction when Lakshmi's coin fell down..And I loved the angry young man looks of Arjun,reminded me of the fight which he had with other goons at budhwar bazar..

Waiting for today's epi😍..

Hey Deepthi..🤗

Thanks dear always look forward to your replies..

Loved Sudeep yesterday.. his expressions mannerisms truly were the highlight .. he was enjoying Laxmi's confusion simply because he understood that she cannot fight her heart and that is where his love resides..
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Hey Everyone..:))

I just adored today's episode Ajay's smirks as he watched Laxmi attempting to convince herself her decision to circumvent her hearts decision was acceptable.. an apprehensive Dadi and Arjun due to Laxmi's contradictory behavior.. and of course bubblegum interfering as always.. although the events helped me to overlook her remarks.. 😳

I was amused by Laxmi's expressions today she was undergoing fits of annoyance at being unsuccessful in keeping her eyes from roaming and eventually acknowledging Ajay.. 😆.. the entire scenario was hilarious she attempted to stay close to the fake Arjun by showing him her bangles and taking pictures with him.. yet her eyes searched for Ajay even without her realizing it.. and even though she reacted by portraying anger the minute he turned and walked away her eyes followed eager to know where he was going..

Sudeep was amazing today.. the confidence was perceptible not only in his expressions and eyes but his body language as well.. there was an aspect of confidence portrayed today in his mannerisms.. which came with the realization that Ajay has surpassed Laxmi's barriers her dreams and made a place for himself in her heart... the faintest of smiles upon his face as he watched the drama unfold was adorable.. he was aware of the inner workings of Laxmi's mind.. and was enjoying her efforts to overlook her hearts pleas.. 😍

Dadi was too cute today poor thing was examining the situation and inspecting the sudden transformation in Laxmi as she avoided Ajay at all costs.. I truly felt not only for her but also for the real Ajay.. his attempts are failing in front of his eyes.. and in the process is forced to romance his friends love.. but It was quite interesting to see the calm individuals sweat today while Ajay who had lost hope regain his Buoyancy and accept that his true love will succeed in the end..

As for Purva she really was a broken record today.. she tends to repeat the same thing continually until others are forced to shut her out.. As expected she saw her chance today and took full advantage of it by further ruining Ajay and Dadi's already spoiled moods.. But that's what I love about them they never give up.. and are not easily sidetracked..

Now to the best parts of the episode.. the temple sequence was lovely Ajay finally believes in the strength of his love.. the eyelock towards the depicted ArMi's expectations..Ajay eyes portrayed hope while Laxmi held confusion along with this determination to grasp her dream ... Laxmi wants a sign from Shiv ji to help her achieve her childhood dream.. It's strange she does not accept her dreams as a sign though..🤔 Dadi's wished for ArMi to come together because they are made for one another so sweet..

Finally we got the coin sequence another sign from Shiv ji for Laxmi she wanted to know if she should share her feelings with Arjun.. and the coin fell I was quite happy about this one.. 😆 Loved Ajay's expressions and Dadi's comprehension of the situation was also nice.. Ajay never lost that faint smile and he turned towards Laxmi as they were given blessings..because she is all his heart desires.. 😳

I loved how quickly Laxmi spoke out in support of Ajay when the goons bumped into him.. not one other person said a word but she once again could not hide her concern.. The last sequence belonged to Sudeep and Shraddha both were excellent.. The fear and determination in Ajay's eyes when he saw his love in danger.. yet there was not a trace of fear simply concern for his life/love.. He ran towards her with only her name upon his lips..Shraddha adequately portrayed not only the fear but apprehension as well for Ajay's well being.. the unshed tears as the goon questioned Ajay as to their relationship..

And Dialogue of the day: Rishta hi kuch aisa hai.. issey kho nahin saktha mein..

Hayee what a dialogue the pain and love for Laxmi shone in his eyes.. beautifully portrayed..

As for the pre cap It seems like Lamxi needed this push this fear of losing the man she loves to finally pour her heart out..even if it's all a bit filmy 😳😆

Do share your views Everyone..🤗
yaaa you are right but it so horrible i coudn't stop my tears after wathing precap did you see the exxpression of dadi it will be so difficult for dadi to solace arjun's mother his mother was not agree to let them go.but whatever would be will work as drop for laxmi that how valuable is ajay(real arjun) in her life

Word Count: 0