Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Great job Binny keep it up.

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful analysis Binny๐Ÿค— another amazing episode... I loveeed how real Arjun has now regained the fact that Lakshmi has developed feelings for fake Ajay. Lakshmi is still stubborn about her feelings.. but I guess the goons fiasco will give her that push to accept her real feelings๐Ÿ˜‰. Coin sequence was executed beautifully.. loveed how lakshmi's coin fell๐Ÿ˜†.and arjun's was intact๐Ÿ˜ณ... once again proving that nobody can separate ArMi. Finally the highlight of the episode was the Arjun's Dialogue... ๐Ÿ˜ . Now I am excited abt the precap...๐Ÿ˜ณ.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As usual, superb analysis, Binny. =)

Simply loved the episode. Very glad that the glow on Arjun's face was back. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lakshmi acted totally like a kid. ๐Ÿ˜† The way she showed off that she doesn't care about Arjun was so childish.

The confusion of Ajay and Dadi was bang on. Arjun must tell them the truth about how Lakshmi is battling between her heart and mind. ;)

Goons sequence was so filmy, yet loved it. Sudeep and Shraddha rocked it as you all said. They are the ultimate stars by god. โญ๏ธ

Best dialogue.. "Rishta hi kuch aisa hai.. isse kho nahi sakta main." ๐Ÿ˜ณ OMGGG!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Love ArMi and Sudeep-Shraddha. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
642940 thumbnail
Nice :)

I also picked up on Arjun's new found confidence, which is very much evident in his body language :) He has seen a glimmer of hope following Lakshmi's outburst and I'm lovin' it! The main point of the episode was definitely the goons holding Lakshmi at gunpoint and Ajay (Arjun) intervening with that hero wala dialogue :P

Overall it was a wonderful episode. But I personally liked watching Sudeep's acting. He is such a subtle actor and never over-does any emotion. His expressions are always spot on and he emotes very well with his eyes.

And the precap was very exciting. Goli chalti hai...how will Lakshmi react?! :)
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today's episode was jus beautiful n amazin... Jus loved it...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its a lovely post re,.kya dilaogue maara hamare hero ne,.still mein toh wahi dreamland mein hoon๐Ÿ˜
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
annie...... damn that glow again!! until the goons scene, he had that sparkle!!..
shall we ask sudeep what cream he uses... toh humari bhi kuch madat ho jaaye??๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

triv... ya even i was wondering what is it to the gunda .. why would he care whether there is a relation btween armi...๐Ÿ˜† and well the sad part is nobody cares abt saraswati and hubby... so cvs have no choice but to thoosofy their now a little repititive scenes...
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Binny,fab post as ever..Watching an epi seems to be complete after I comment on your post๐Ÿ˜Š..

As Rae mentioned,Yesterday's epi was quite filmy,but loved it all the same..The best part of the epi is change in Arjun's attitude..The way Arjun kept staring at Lakshmi and she was shooting angry looks was cute...

yet her eyes searched for Ajay even without her realizing it.. and even though she reacted by portraying anger the minute he turned and walked away her eyes followed eager to know where he was going..

Agree..Lakshmi wants to show through her actions that she has learnt to keep away from Arjun and he is not in her mind..but she isn't realising that she doing the exact opposite,she is forever looking at him and his reaction๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Sudeep ๐Ÿ˜ณisn't he awesome..The change in his expression and body language are so well potrayed by him..Loved the constant smile he had all through the epi..He he,he seemed to be enjoying her rant and raves and her denial..
Felt bad for Dadi and Ajay,Dadi must be feeling really bad..She is shockd to see the sudden change in Lakshmi's actions..Yet she wanted to hide it from Arjun.. and Purva๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก no comments..Even I Loved the eyelock ArMi โค๏ธshared in the temple,it was beautifully shot I felt,also the coin scene..
I just loved Dadi's reaction when Lakshmi's coin fell down..And I loved the angry young man looks of Arjun,reminded me of the fight which he had with other goons at budhwar bazar..

Waiting for today's epi๐Ÿ˜..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

annie..... damn that glow again!! until the goons scene, he had that sparkle!!..
shall we ask sudeep what cream he uses... toh humari bhi kuch madat ho jaaye??๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

yup!! need to know his secret to look forever young & always glowin'!!๐Ÿ˜‰ .. I swear even today when gettin' hit by the bullet he'll STILL glow!! ๐Ÿคฃ
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

For a change I don't have much to say today ๐Ÿ˜†
I loved how Ajay was just smirkin' throughout!! Not a second where he felt threatened or lost faith in his love!!... he knows who's the boss!!๐Ÿคฃ... damn that glow again!! until the goons scene, he had that sparkle!!.. ๐Ÿ˜
It was soo adorable to see Lakshmi's facade in front of Arjun!!.. poor girl, who's she tryin' to kid?!!๐Ÿ˜†.. yes~ i noticed how she was the only one to speak out when that goon pushed Arjun!!.. Oh, the confession is gonna come soon!!๐Ÿ˜.. as dadi said bohut mazza ayega, kafii mazaa ayega ahh--haah...๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜† Ajay & Dadi were soo panicky after seein' Lakshmi's behaviour!!.. bless them!!
The coin sequence was soo good!! ๐Ÿ˜
And Dialogue of the day: Rishta hi kuch aisa hai.. issey kho nahin saktha mein..
Agreed!! that was sooo satisfyin'!! ๐Ÿ˜ so well done!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap- sooo excited!!๐Ÿ˜... oh, our knight in shinin' armour!!โ˜บ๏ธ

Annie..

So many emoticons..๐Ÿคฃ.. I can't wait to see your reply after today's episode it will be only emotions.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I loved seeing the confident Ajay back that was the highlight of the episode.. Sudeep was amazing.. He is isn't he our Knight in shining armor.. I was thinking of using that for my title but it was too long..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago