About Soyarabai...Is this true??

funbuklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends Please check about Soyarbai's article in Wikipedia. I tried to post the link but it did not allow me...Kindly check it out and tell me whether it is true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsii231997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funbuklover

Friends Please check about Soyarbai's article in Wikipedia. I tried to post the link but it did not allow me...Kindly check it out and tell me whether it is true.

are u asking abt d fact of her killing shivaj??i.well i too had posted a topic regarding the same...it is rumoured dat she poisoned him...some books like shriman yogi which considered as accurate works state dat she did poison him while sum say he died of illness...but why wudnt she do it she is sooo greedy😡😡she along wid the peshwa queen anandibai r 1 of d gr8est lady villains in maratha history😡hope it helped sumwhat...
😡
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who is anandibai?? what did she do?
funbuklover thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsii231997

are u asking abt d fact of her killing shivaj??i.well i too had posted a topic regarding the same...it is rumoured dat she poisoned him...some books like shriman yogi which considered as accurate works state dat she did poison him while sum say he died of illness...but why wudnt she do it she is sooo greedy😡😡she along wid the peshwa queen anandibai r 1 of d gr8est lady villains in maratha history😡hope it helped sumwhat...
😡

Ya thank u so much...was really shocked to read abt it. how can she have the heart to kill her own husband??😲😡
namsii231997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyu_friend

who is anandibai?? what did she do?

it is like there was a peshwa king called madhavrao of pune.he had an uncle called raghunathrao.they both werent in gud terms as raghunath always wanted to get the throne.so raghunath was under housearrest.anandi bai was his wife who was very ambitious and greedy.soon madhavrao fell ill and was in his deathbed.hence he announced his younger brother a minor narayanrao as the next king and asked to free raghunathrao and made him as the regent 4 young narayan...madhav passed away raghunath was happy as he was the regent but anandibai kept poking him saying that it is the throne which makes the peshwa not power .so poisoned by her tactics raghunath wrote a letter 2 his soldiers asking them to capture 13 year old narayanrao.but the letter went into the hands of anandi bai who widout any1's knowledge changed the word capture to KILL and thus little narayanrao was killed...all because ofher and her dirty politics...she was indirectly a murderer of her own nephew...!!
namsii231997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funbuklover

Ya thank u so much...was really shocked to read abt it. how can she have the heart to kill her own husband??😲😡

wat to do there such specimen's in history...dat was really cruel!!poor shivaji...