642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello peeps :)

I just wanted to share two thoughts with you:

Arjun's growing in confidence: It was interesting to see Arjun's body language and expressions following Lakshmi's outburst. He has caught on to the fact that there is a battle going on between her heart and mind...and he's understood that there is a place for him in that stubborn heart of hers! And I loved the last scene where Lakshmi is looking at bangles with Arjun's sister, and Purva is talking to Arjun. All of a sudden he fixes his gaze on Lakshmi and continues to do so...he gives a faint smile and then slowly lowers his eyes. From that scene it does appear as though Arjun's faith in love has somewhat been restored. I wouldn't be surprised if we will get to see a more relaxed side to him and I can't wait 😳

Saraswati and hubby- the real deal? I remember reading a post where one of our members wondered if there was any scope for the real Ajay and Purva- as a couple. Although that thought had also crossed my mind, I had initially wanted a pairing between the real Ajay and Saraswati. But after her marriage, that option closed. However, I am not so sure about her husband. Although he seems nice, he also seems a bit shady to me. It could be that he is hiding a secret or has a past. Because following the phone call that he received, we got the indication that he is not entirely truthful to his wife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with your first thought Rafa..I just loved how Arjun was confused while Lakshmi was speaking,and how it changed to a smile by the end of the conversation😊..Good to see the change..Untill now,he wasn't ready to accept that he has found a place in her heart,even though he has seen the caring and possesive side of Lakshmi😃..

Regarding your second thought--I feel that her hubby is not evil,he might be hiding the fact that he is being blackmailed..He is a journalist right..I feel that someone might be threatening him regarding his work..
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally Agree with your first thought Rafa
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Your 1st thought is right on..he's only gonna continue to feel better and be more confident that he does have a chance :$

Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Hello peeps :)

I just wanted to share two thoughts with you:

Arjun's growing in confidence: It was interesting to see Arjun's body language and expressions following Lakshmi's outburst. He has caught on to the fact that there is a battle going on between her heart and mind...and he's understood that there is a place for him in that stubborn heart of hers! And I loved the last scene where Lakshmi is looking at bangles with Arjun's sister, and Purva is talking to Arjun. All of a sudden he fixes his gaze on Lakshmi and continues to do so...he gives a faint smile and then slowly lowers his eyes. From that scene it does appear as though Arjun's faith in love has somewhat been restored. I wouldn't be surprised if we will get to see a more relaxed side to him and I can't wait 😳

Saraswati and hubby- the real deal? I remember reading a post where one of our members wondered if there was any scope for the real Ajay and Purva- as a couple. Although that thought had also crossed my mind, I had initially wanted a pairing between the real Ajay and Saraswati. But after her marriage, that option closed. However, I am not so sure about her husband. Although he seems nice, he also seems a bit shady to me. It could be that he is hiding a secret or has a past. Because following the phone call that he received, we got the indication that he is not entirely truthful to his wife.

Head on right! Your first thought was what came to my mind after yesterday's epi. Finally we'll get to see more of him in his spirits than the usual Devdas. I am hoping onto more lively scenes from him but i just hope Lakshmi doesnt confess to fake Arjun 🤔 That'll just bring our Arjun back to Ground Zero. 😛 But itna injustice to nahi hoga, hopefully.

I personally dont adore Saraswati's husband and since the phone call i want to know whats going on. Although maybe he dint tell her because he dint want her "worried" or some other bogues reason they give on shows. 😕
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with your first thought.. second thought not sure😕 but definitely Saraswati's hubby is acting fishy😆
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post..

Agree with both ur points..

1st yes arjun is growin in confidence.. Which is g8.. Atleast with tht slight smile we are gettin bak our old arjun.. 😃

2nd saraswati's husband's character i dnt knw wht wil happen in future bt ya with tht phone cal his caracter has become suspcious..
Lets see wht happens in future episode..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
houdi rafa...😆
yes... after laxmi's outburst yesterday... finally apne bande ki aakh khul gayi... and it dawned on him... that he had found a place for himself in laxmi's ❤️... now even i am sure that he will give bhav to purva just to make madam latar- patar go green with envy...😈

saras and hubby r 🥱... maybe if they show some track with her hubby i will b interested otherwise back to the zzzs🥱