Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess..

Edit.

My comments are in a darker shade. 😊

Cherry on top of the cake? No Purva 👏
Sorry for the delay.

Hey Nimisha.. 🤗

No problem dear.. I loved the episode as well.. although the dream was for her realization and to finally push her to a certain extent.. I found it repetitive as well.. cute yet..🤔.. but I guess we will have to tolerate it if the outcome was so good.. 😆😳.. Haayee. I can't wait for today's epi either we know she will never be able to say a thing to Arjun..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Is it only me who found Lakshmi's rant tiring? I only found the starting and the ending good. The minute Lakshmi's dream started, I was all "Not again..can't they shorten the damn thing or fast forward it? It takes up so much time" 🤣 and then she began with her rant on Arjun and I was so damn sure that now Arjun will defo give up on her. But to my surprise, he was happy that she admitted he is in her heart.

And what in world was Arjun talking to himself in the garden? Jo mann mein nahi usse paane ki chaaha kaisi? What did he mean by that?

Today, I felt like dunking both of them in chullu bhar paani 🤣 to get their thoughts straight.

Hey Triv..

🤣 OMG I'm with you on that one the speech was repetitive maybe both need a quick dunk to get their heads together.. Arjun is not about to give up on Laxmi I know how positive of him he picked out the only thing that pleased him in her entire speech.. I found that cute..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rafid...

Wonderful analysis 👏

Thanks Rafid..:))
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Well said :)

I won't babble too much and bore pple but for me the scene of the day was the confrontation between Lakshmi and Arjun. Shraddha nailed it with her portrayal of Lakshmi's frustration, confusion and denial. The best part of that scene was the fact that Lakshmi told Ajay that she feels for him, without saying "I love you." Whatever she said was indirect but when one reads between the lines, her feelings were there for all to see. And her annoyance may have been directed at Ajay but it was not for him- it was for herself. She's annoyed with her own self because she is not able to control these new feelings that are developing.

Can't wait for tomorrow :)
[/QUOTE Hey.. :)

Exactly.. she was simply taking her frustration out on Ajay she is beginning to comprehend what her heart desires yet unwilling to accept it.. the entire speech was to convince herself she is right.. but it only conveyed her deepening feelings for Ajay..
...Binny... thumbnail
Beautiful Analysis Binny🤗 OMGGG I loveeed ArMi song sequence😍.. the loveee and hurt in arjun's eyes and lakshmi was soo heartwrenching. I loveed their conversation too😍 it was damn cuteee😆.. overall loveed the entire episode❤️[

/QUOTE]Thanks bona.. 🤗

It was a lovely episode...
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Fab as ever Binny😊..

One thing Lakshmi didn't notice in her dream is that though Ajay replaced her dream man,she hasn't noticed that it was happenning in the Agnihotri mansion..if ever you listen to your heart Lakshmi you'll unknowingly fulfill all your desires of both your heart and mind ..I loved the song sequence the best in the whole episode😍,as you have described,Lakshmi's eyes spoke😳..Both of them were oblivious to the surroundings,lost in their own whirl of thoughts..Sudeep and Shraddha emoted wonderfully as ever...She could really feel his pain and his sincere,pure love for her❤️..The lyrics are so apt,come what may,he is ready to do anything for her and wants to see her happy always😳..And the confrontation,I would have liked if Lakshmi hadn't mentioned that her dream was to see places,earlier she used to speak only about her father,bua and her sister..I wish she could have done the same..Nevertheless as you said it made up for her not speaking yesterday..She was actually saying that her heart loves Ajay though her mind wants Arjun Agnihotri,this is something because she hasn't accepted that her heart loves Ajay untill now,she just said that there is something which is pulling her away from Arjun Agnihotri,now she is completely aware what exactly is holding her...The best part of the scene is Arjun's smile at the end😳,it was completely unexpected..He is happy that somewhere he has found a place in her heart..Good going Arjun👏,I felt that as usual,he would say that its time to end eveything and reveal everything to Lakshmi..He knows that he has taken over her heart,wow!!❤️..

Precap was😍..I loved it where Lakshmi senses that he is watching her and gives him an angry look,I felt that it was so cute😳..Good to see Arjun smiling😊..Purva😡 please keep away from ArMi..

Thanks Deepthi.. 😛

I found her speaking of money cars etc.. strange as well but it was expected she as always dreamed of fulfilling her desires.. but I feel in her frustration she was convincing herself and Ajay that she wanted the best for herself and her family which could only be done with money.. hence she refused to listen to logic as Ajay began to answer.. Laxmi is in her dream world and would like to keep it that way.. although reality is closing in on her..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

@Bold - Hopefully! :p :D Wasie naam achcha diya hai maine uss Thakeli ko - Bubblegum. *Bows*

I liked the garden scene man...finally Lakshmi has all but admitted that it is Ajay in her heart, dimaag kuch bhi bole! And now even the real Arjun has realized this so hopefully he isnt going to give up on his feelings for Lakshmi now and will be more forceful in his rebuttal to Bubblegum's constant harping!

Also the song sequence...their eyes spoke volume! Both had un-shed tears in their eyes...and hopefully they will confess all of their feelings to each other!

Anyway, another great post, Binny! :)

🤣.. Rae I knew you would like that Loved the name btw.

Thanks.. 😳.. Loved the episode so many intense moments.,
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
beautiful analysis.. Again..

the episode was jus awesome.. We gt our smilin arjun bak after soo many days..

soo waitin for today's episode... 😃[

/QUOTE]Thanks.. :)

The highlight of the episode was that faint smile.. and Laxmi's acceptance of her feelings..

Me too.. !!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

am sorry didnt reply to the yesti post ... am little busy tday as well... aaj thoda aacha lag raha hai... bcoz arjun ki aakh khul chuki hai...🥳 he is aware abt laxmi's feelings towards him... and like i said in rafa's post he may give bhav to purva to make laxmi jealous..😈

No problem Shweta.. :)

Glad you enjoyed the epi.. I would love to see more of the jealous Laxmi..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

Amazing analysis Binny agree with everything you said:)

I loved the song sequence😳 can't wait for today's episode

Thanks Tima..🤗