Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Annie--πŸ˜†..I could feel all the excitement in your postπŸ˜ƒ..No you are not seeing things dear,what all you said are 100% true..Seriously loved the song sequence❀️..Sudeep and Shraddha don't need dialouges,their eyes can speak volumes..Yes Lakshmi's dialogues were so well written,and Shraddha has delivered them so perfectly..Her body language when she was delivering those dialogues was cute..Her heart loves Arjun very badly,yet she is in denial..And loved Arjun's reaction to her rant..He has read what exactly she was trying to say,he has taken over her heart completey❀️...Loved his smile there,it was unexpected for me😍..

@In-Sanity-Triv--Today, I felt like dunking both of them in chullu bhar paani 🀣 to get their thoughts straight. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atleast Arjun has sensed what exactly Lakshmi was saying to say without you dubking him..That's good😊

@Rafaholic--Yes agree,She was angry with herself for not being able to control her feelings...It wasn't for Arjun,good that he sensed it and loved his smile😊..You know what I said this like 10 times already,ArMi made me crazy..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i truly loved the dream sequence .they look so cute laxmi has half the way has express her feeling to arjun i really loved epi
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Hey everyone.. :))

Loved today's episode it truly made up for the disappointment we faced yesterday when Laxmi could not express her feelings to an expectant Ajay.. 😳

The ArMi scenes today consisted of compassion and intensity once again the campfire sequence did not require communication they spoke with their eyes and searched one anothers faces comprehending every nuance and every emotion that surpassed the other..

Haayee.. I loved the song sequence beautifully shot.. 😍.. ArMi were amazing as always neither were successful in hiding their emotions irrespective of their surroundings.. lost in one another and the lyrics which so adequately encompassed Ajay's unyielding emotions towards the women he loved.. she has not only found her way into his heart but has touched his soul never to be forgotten.. both held moisture in their eyes and looked on as Ajay poured his heart out.. Laxmi was pained at the realization that she could feel the ache of his heart in his voice..while Ajay looked on challenging her to hide her true emotions..😳

Laxmi had another dream.. the poor thing had a sweet smile on her face until she realized that once again Ajay has found a way not only into her dreams but has succeeded in replacing her dream man as well.. I was pleased to see that this time Ajay parted the flowers to disclose his face.. Laxmi's heart seems to have spoken this is the man that has taken hold of her emotions..

My favorite sequence today has to be the conversation between Ajay and LAxmi on whether one should listen to their hearts or minds.. Laxmi wakes up shocked denying that a four month old friendship cannot replace her 10 year old dream.. yet as she sees her reflection in the mirror her fortitude weakens and her eyes portray her faltering emotions.. Shraddha was excellent here she accurately portrays her confusion and refusal to let go of her dreams.. she walks towards Ajay who is in the garden thinking aloud that its time Laxmi was enlightened as to the truth when she storms over and blasts him finally overcoming her inhibition and letting her emotions flow freely..

Laxmi demands to know what Ajay thinks of himself no matter what happens she will not let her heart rule over her mind.. just because they are friends does not give him the right to take over her mind and even her dreams.. Amazing sequence for the first time Laxmi accepted in front of a confused Ajay that he holds a place in her heart and she finds it difficult to think of anyone but him.. yet she refuses to let that get in the way of her dreams.. in the way of aiding her father.. Sudeep was excellent as well.. I enjoyed his transition from confusion to an individual with a bit of hope.. as he questioned her as to what will give her true happiness..

It was cute how Laxmi told Ajay to be quiet because she knew he made sense and at the moment she does not want to acknowledge anything that will shake her foundation.. But it was more then enough for Ajay that she was finding it hard to look in to his eyes and state she would accept Arjun's proposal the next day.. Finally we got a faint smile from Arjun as he realized that he has found his way into her heart as Ajay..

The precap was as expected Purva harping on with the usual.. Laxmi will choose wealth over money.. Looking forward to the coin sequence tomorrow hopefully we will get as less of bubblegum as possible Rae.. 🀣

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—

@Bold - Hopefully! :p :D Wasie naam achcha diya hai maine uss Thakeli ko - Bubblegum. *Bows*

I liked the garden scene man...finally Lakshmi has all but admitted that it is Ajay in her heart, dimaag kuch bhi bole! And now even the real Arjun has realized this so hopefully he isnt going to give up on his feelings for Lakshmi now and will be more forceful in his rebuttal to Bubblegum's constant harping!

Also the song sequence...their eyes spoke volume! Both had un-shed tears in their eyes...and hopefully they will confess all of their feelings to each other!

Anyway, another great post, Binny! :)

Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Awww... today's episode was sooo dreamy!!! 😍 Still haven't recovered as you can tell, if not Nimisha is the witness!! 🀣
I feel like I'm still too hyper so, whatever I say might not make much sense so, I won't ramble on & on about it

πŸ˜›

Haha, I blame you 🀣
I had a dream about Apna Arjun-Lakshmi last night 🀣 ☺️
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i vent seen d epi yet!!
*res*
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis.. Again..

the episode was jus awesome.. We gt our smilin arjun bak after soo many days..

soo waitin for today's episode... πŸ˜ƒ
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
am sorry didnt reply to the yesti post ... am little busy tday as well... aaj thoda aacha lag raha hai... bcoz arjun ki aakh khul chuki hai...πŸ₯³ he is aware abt laxmi's feelings towards him... and like i said in rafa's post he may give bhav to purva to make laxmi jealous..😈
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis Binny agree with everything you said:)
I loved the song sequence😳 can't wait for today's episode
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Awww... today's episode was sooo dreamy!!! 😍 Still haven't recovered as you can tell, if not Nimisha is the witness!! 🀣
I feel like I'm still too hyper so, whatever I say might not make much sense so, I won't ramble on & on about it πŸ˜›

Ok, LOVED it!!!πŸ˜ƒ no interference from Purva!! can you believe that?!!!!πŸ˜ƒ after y'day's epi this has like brought me up to cloud nine!!πŸ˜†
Oh, I could feel the intensity of their emotions!! Still goin' crazy over how beautiful that song sequence was!! 😍
The lyrics of the song, the expressions, the emotions they were conveyin' was just perfect!! How I love them!!😍
Lakshmi's dream, when Arjun's face is shown!!😳 Their conversation was the best part of tonight!! I have gone on about it in the 1st AT, it was sooo cute watchin' her blow up on Arjun.. her dialogues were great!! How she's like who do you think you are.. who gave you the right to come in my dream!!🀣...poor guy!! it's not like he chose to, it's her inner desire that wants him!! πŸ˜†sorry, i'm meant to be sympathisin' with her but I'm on Arjun's side at the moment, he got hope!! I loved how although she does accept it, it's still in character like she's still unwilling to accept the changes that bring!! She was too amazin'!!πŸ‘ I feel Shradha is growing as an actress & Lakshmi is growing as the character, she'll get there eventually, ArMians that day isn't far when she whole-heartedly accepts Arjun as Ajay!!😍

Sudeep was amazin' as usual!! Oh, how I enjoyed watchin' the change in Arjun's handsome face!!☺️ he seemed soo confused at first then slowly it began to change & by the end of the conversation *BOOM* he was another person!!πŸ˜† he had this glow in him!!.. or is it just me seein' things again?!πŸ˜†.. he had this new-found determination and strength upon knowing that he's in her heart!! His smile!! hayyeee~ 😍... This man is killin' me softly!!☺️🀣..I swear!!

Needless to say, I'm uber-excited for the coin sequence!! 😍
That's me done for the time-being!!🀣

EDIT: WOW! I've NEVER used soo many emoticons in a post before!! 🀣Binny,what's happenin' to me?!!πŸ˜†

Annie..πŸ€—

Still hyper from the faint smile I see.. 🀣.. so cute.. ArMi fever.. especially Arjun fever.. ☺️

I found the entire episode adorable.. she blamed him for something he has no control over no wonder the poor guy looked confused.. did you see his expressions he was on the verge of asking her WT.. but controlled himself.. πŸ˜†.. Loved it he is killing you softly.. Me Too..😳

No Purva was the icing on the cake.. until the precap but let's hope that's all we have of her tomorrow as well..
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i loved the dream sequence ...so cute...both look adorable together...

Laxmi surely is finding hard to struggle with her own feeling...ouch..
Ajay after listening to her long speech takes a point she wants to follow her head not heart means she has me in her heart..πŸ˜†

Hey Naz..

He is optimistic isn't he.. πŸ˜† I loved that she continued her speech but Arjun was only interested in the fact that he was in her heart I doubt anything else registered.. 😳.. Laxmi is still in denial.. she can't bear the pain of letting go of her dreams atm.. !!