...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone.. :))

Loved today's episode it truly made up for the disappointment we faced yesterday when Laxmi could not express her feelings to an expectant Ajay.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The ArMi scenes today consisted of compassion and intensity once again the campfire sequence did not require communication they spoke with their eyes and searched one anothers faces comprehending every nuance and every emotion that surpassed the other..

Haayee.. I loved the song sequence beautifully shot.. ๐Ÿ˜.. ArMi were amazing as always neither were successful in hiding their emotions irrespective of their surroundings.. lost in one another and the lyrics which so adequately encompassed Ajay's unyielding emotions towards the women he loved.. she has not only found her way into his heart but has touched his soul never to be forgotten.. both held moisture in their eyes and looked on as Ajay poured his heart out.. Laxmi was pained at the realization that she could feel the ache of his heart in his voice..while Ajay looked on challenging her to hide her true emotions..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Laxmi had another dream.. the poor thing had a sweet smile on her face until she realized that once again Ajay has found a way not only into her dreams but has succeeded in replacing her dream man as well.. I was pleased to see that this time Ajay parted the flowers to disclose his face.. Laxmi's heart seems to have spoken this is the man that has taken hold of her emotions..

My favorite sequence today has to be the conversation between Ajay and LAxmi on whether one should listen to their hearts or minds.. Laxmi wakes up shocked denying that a four month old friendship cannot replace her 10 year old dream.. yet as she sees her reflection in the mirror her fortitude weakens and her eyes portray her faltering emotions.. Shraddha was excellent here she accurately portrays her confusion and refusal to let go of her dreams.. she walks towards Ajay who is in the garden thinking aloud that its time Laxmi was enlightened as to the truth when she storms over and blasts him finally overcoming her inhibition and letting her emotions flow freely..

Laxmi demands to know what Ajay thinks of himself no matter what happens she will not let her heart rule over her mind.. just because they are friends does not give him the right to take over her mind and even her dreams.. Amazing sequence for the first time Laxmi accepted in front of a confused Ajay that he holds a place in her heart and she finds it difficult to think of anyone but him.. yet she refuses to let that get in the way of her dreams.. in the way of aiding her father.. Sudeep was excellent as well.. I enjoyed his transition from confusion to an individual with a bit of hope.. as he questioned her as to what will give her true happiness..

It was cute how Laxmi told Ajay to be quiet because she knew he made sense and at the moment she does not want to acknowledge anything that will shake her foundation.. But it was more then enough for Ajay that she was finding it hard to look in to his eyes and state she would accept Arjun's proposal the next day.. Finally we got a faint smile from Arjun as he realized that he has found his way into her heart as Ajay..

The precap was as expected Purva harping on with the usual.. Laxmi will choose wealth over money.. Looking forward to the coin sequence tomorrow hopefully we will get as less of bubblegum as possible Rae.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Do share your views Everyone..๐Ÿค—

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww... today's episode was sooo dreamy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Still haven't recovered as you can tell, if not Nimisha is the witness!! ๐Ÿคฃ
I feel like I'm still too hyper so, whatever I say might not make much sense so, I won't ramble on & on about it ๐Ÿ˜›

Ok, LOVED it!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ no interference from Purva!! can you believe that?!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ after y'day's epi this has like brought me up to cloud nine!!๐Ÿ˜†
Oh, I could feel the intensity of their emotions!! Still goin' crazy over how beautiful that song sequence was!! ๐Ÿ˜
The lyrics of the song, the expressions, the emotions they were conveyin' was just perfect!! How I love them!!๐Ÿ˜
Lakshmi's dream, when Arjun's face is shown!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Their conversation was the best part of tonight!! I have gone on about it in the 1st AT, it was sooo cute watchin' her blow up on Arjun.. her dialogues were great!! How she's like who do you think you are.. who gave you the right to come in my dream!!๐Ÿคฃ...poor guy!! it's not like he chose to, it's her inner desire that wants him!! ๐Ÿ˜†sorry, i'm meant to be sympathisin' with her but I'm on Arjun's side at the moment, he got hope!! I loved how although she does accept it, it's still in character like she's still unwilling to accept the changes that bring!! She was too amazin'!!๐Ÿ‘ I feel Shradha is growing as an actress & Lakshmi is growing as the character, she'll get there eventually, ArMians that day isn't far when she whole-heartedly accepts Arjun as Ajay!!๐Ÿ˜

Sudeep was amazin' as usual!! Oh, how I enjoyed watchin' the change in Arjun's handsome face!!โ˜บ๏ธ he seemed soo confused at first then slowly it began to change & by the end of the conversation *BOOM* he was another person!!๐Ÿ˜† he had this glow in him!!.. or is it just me seein' things again?!๐Ÿ˜†.. he had this new-found determination and strength upon knowing that he's in her heart!! His smile!! hayyeee~ ๐Ÿ˜... This man is killin' me softly!!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ..I swear!!

Needless to say, I'm uber-excited for the coin sequence!! ๐Ÿ˜
That's me done for the time-being!!๐Ÿคฃ

EDIT: WOW! I've NEVER used soo many emoticons in a post before!! ๐ŸคฃBinny,what's happenin' to me?!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edit.

My comments are in a darker shade. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Hey everyone.. :)) Yallow!

Loved today's episode it truly made up for the disappointment we faced yesterday when Laxmi could not express her feelings to an expectant Ajay.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Agreed. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The ArMi scenes today consisted of compassion and intensity once again the campfire sequence did not require communication they spoke with their eyes and searched one anothers faces comprehending every nuance and every emotion that surpassed the other.. Wasnt the look in Arjun's eyes the most cutest painful look everr? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haayee.. I loved the song sequence beautifully shot.. ๐Ÿ˜.. ArMi were amazing as always neither were successful in hiding their emotions irrespective of their surroundings.. lost in one another and the lyrics which so adequately encompassed Ajay's unyielding emotions towards the women he loved.. I've said this before and i m saying this again that i would DIE for a guy to look at me like that.. Damn his brown eyes! They share great Chemistry !
she has not only found her way into his heart but has touched his soul never to be forgotten.. both held moisture in their eyes and looked on as Ajay poured his heart out.. Laxmi was pained at the realization that she could feel the ache of his heart in his voice..while Ajay looked on challenging her to hide her true emotions..๐Ÿ˜ณ
You know the time when the song played? They were lost in each others' eyes, totally oblivious to who or what was around them.. I was jumping up nd down during this scene!

Laxmi had another dream.. the poor thing had a sweet smile on her face until she realized that once again Ajay has found a way not only into her dreams but has succeeded in replacing her dream man as well.. I was pleased to see that this time Ajay parted the flowers to disclose his face.. Laxmi's heart seems to have spoken this is the man that has taken hold of her emotions.. To be honest, i was bored by the ream sequence. What is it the fourth time they have shown it already? It just another way of filling up the show. ๐Ÿค” ๐ŸฅฑShe really went to confront him onto why he was in her dreams. ๐Ÿ˜†

My favorite sequence today has to be the conversation between Ajay and LAxmi on whether one should listen to their hearts or minds.. Laxmi wakes up shocked denying that a four month old friendship cannot replace her 10 year old dream.. yet as she sees her reflection in the mirror her fortitude weakens and her eyes portray her faltering emotions.. Shraddha was excellent here she accurately portrays her confusion and refusal to let go of her dreams.. she walks towards Ajay who is in the garden thinking aloud that its time Laxmi was enlightened as to the truth when she storms over and blasts him finally overcoming her inhibition and letting her emotions flow freely..

Laxmi demands to know what Ajay thinks of himself no matter what happens she will not let her heart rule over her mind.. just because they are friends does not give him the right to take over her mind and even her dreams.. Amazing sequence for the first time Laxmi accepted in front of a confused Ajay that he holds a place in her heart and she finds it difficult to think of anyone but him.. yet she refuses to let that get in the way of her dreams.. in the way of aiding her father.. Sudeep was excellent as well.. I enjoyed his transition from confusion to an individual with a bit of hope.. as he questioned her as to what will give her true happiness.. Yahan toh apne Arjun ko samajh aa hi gaya that he is her dream ๐Ÿ˜ณ Their potrayal of their characters is amazing! We finally saw a hint of his smile Confidence coming back *Cartwheels*

It was cute how Laxmi told Ajay to be quiet because she knew he made sense and at the moment she does not want to acknowledge anything that will shake her foundation.. But it was more then enough for Ajay that she was finding it hard to look in to his eyes and state she would accept Arjun's proposal the next day.. Finally we got a faint smile from Arjun as he realized that he has found his way into her heart as Ajay.. She knows he's right.. But she refuses to accept it.. In denial, i say. His hope is coming back.. And so is his smile. He keeps me glued i tell yu ๐Ÿ˜‰ Looking forward for more ArMi scenes. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The precap was as expected Purva harping on with the usual.. Laxmi will choose wealth over money.. Looking forward to the coin sequence tomorrow hopefully we will get as less of bubblegum as possible Rae.. ๐Ÿคฃ
I hope to see less of that Yellow Bulb too ๐Ÿ˜›

Do share your views Everyone..๐Ÿค—
*Hugs* ๐Ÿค—

Cherry on top of the cake? No Purva ๐Ÿ‘
Sorry for the delay.
Edited by Princess.. - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i loved the dream sequence ...so cute...both look adorable together...
Laxmi surely is finding hard to struggle with her own feeling...ouch..
Ajay after listening to her long speech takes a point she wants to follow her head not heart means she has me in her heart..๐Ÿ˜†
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis ๐Ÿ‘
224529 thumbnail
Is it only me who found Lakshmi's rant tiring? I only found the starting and the ending good. The minute Lakshmi's dream started, I was all "Not again..can't they shorten the damn thing or fast forward it? It takes up so much time" ๐Ÿคฃ and then she began with her rant on Arjun and I was so damn sure that now Arjun will defo give up on her. But to my surprise, he was happy that she admitted he is in her heart.

And what in world was Arjun talking to himself in the garden? Jo mann mein nahi usse paane ki chaaha kaisi? What did he mean by that?

Today, I felt like dunking both of them in chullu bhar paani ๐Ÿคฃ to get their thoughts straight.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@In-Sanity-Triv- logically yeah, the rant was tiresome & repetitive from previous epis but at least she admitted it that he's in her heart & Arjun smiled!!... Completely forgot everything else in between!! ๐Ÿ˜

Today, I felt like dunking both of them in chullu bhar paani ๐Ÿคฃ to get their thoughts straight.
might as well try to see if that helps those two!!๐Ÿคฃ

642940 thumbnail
Well said :)

I won't babble too much and bore pple but for me the scene of the day was the confrontation between Lakshmi and Arjun. Shraddha nailed it with her portrayal of Lakshmi's frustration, confusion and denial. The best part of that scene was the fact that Lakshmi told Ajay that she feels for him, without saying "I love you." Whatever she said was indirect but when one reads between the lines, her feelings were there for all to see. And her annoyance may have been directed at Ajay but it was not for him- it was for herself. She's annoyed with her own self because she is not able to control these new feelings that are developing.

Can't wait for tomorrow :)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Analysis Binny๐Ÿค— OMGGG I loveeed ArMi song sequence๐Ÿ˜.. the loveee and hurt in arjun's eyes and lakshmi was soo heartwrenching. I loveed their conversation too๐Ÿ˜ it was damn cuteee๐Ÿ˜†.. overall loveed the entire episodeโค๏ธ
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab as ever Binny๐Ÿ˜Š..

One thing Lakshmi didn't notice in her dream is that though Ajay replaced her dream man,she hasn't noticed that it was happenning in the Agnihotri mansion..if ever you listen to your heart Lakshmi you'll unknowingly fulfill all your desires of both your heart and mind ..I loved the song sequence the best in the whole episode๐Ÿ˜,as you have described,Lakshmi's eyes spoke๐Ÿ˜ณ..Both of them were oblivious to the surroundings,lost in their own whirl of thoughts..Sudeep and Shraddha emoted wonderfully as ever...She could really feel his pain and his sincere,pure love for herโค๏ธ..The lyrics are so apt,come what may,he is ready to do anything for her and wants to see her happy always๐Ÿ˜ณ..And the confrontation,I would have liked if Lakshmi hadn't mentioned that her dream was to see places,earlier she used to speak only about her father,bua and her sister..I wish she could have done the same..Nevertheless as you said it made up for her not speaking yesterday..She was actually saying that her heart loves Ajay though her mind wants Arjun Agnihotri,this is something because she hasn't accepted that her heart loves Ajay untill now,she just said that there is something which is pulling her away from Arjun Agnihotri,now she is completely aware what exactly is holding her...The best part of the scene is Arjun's smile at the end๐Ÿ˜ณ,it was completely unexpected..He is happy that somewhere he has found a place in her heart..Good going Arjun๐Ÿ‘,I felt that as usual,he would say that its time to end eveything and reveal everything to Lakshmi..He knows that he has taken over her heart,wow!!โค๏ธ..

Precap was๐Ÿ˜..I loved it where Lakshmi senses that he is watching her and gives him an angry look,I felt that it was so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ..Good to see Arjun smiling๐Ÿ˜Š..Purva๐Ÿ˜ก please keep away from ArMi..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago