ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Word Count: 0

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashar :Mera dil kerta hai key main tumhain yahan sey bohut door ley jaaon.. tumhain tahafuz doon, aur dunya key har dukh sey door ley jaon.. mujhey nahin pata key tum jo kiya woh kyun kiya.. lekin ek baat sach hai Khirad, main tumsey nafrat kerney main bilkul haar gaya hoon..😳

sweetcharms thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">
sweetcharms thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello !!! Shelllooo ... Tellooo 😛
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
" I have a specific kind of diabetes in which the body doesn't produce any insulin at all. If I am not careful, my weight can get difficult to control". ~Fawad Khan

GUYS FAWAD SAID THAT IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT CAME IN JANG!
And he also said that he does not leave home without his insulin, He Is A Diabetic Since 17 and diabetes is incurable ... 😳😳

God Bless you Fawad Khan We Love you much and always pray 4 you <3333 Take good care of your self ... Love you alottt ...

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwh!!
god bless u Fawad
keep rocking :D

p;s
noshu m chorying this for fc😉
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

OMG its been ages since I posted here...but I was so busy since last few days...too many things going on and upar se IPK has hijacked my nights as well 😆

I just finished watching Episode 20 and my oh my...this was one of the best epi till date...I loved each and everything about this epi...awesome editing and gr8 use of music and songs in between...

starting with Sara :yes we all might Hate Sara to the core, but my heart went out to her today...poor girl loved this guy since childhood, dreamed to marry him, enter Khirad and her life took a U-turn...she turned into a Bitch but she didnt stop loving Asher...she did everything that she could do get rid of Khirad from Asher's life but at the end hua kya...she just became one of the Mohra for Fareeda...that scene where she shouts at Fareeda and blames her was beautifully enacted by Naveen...bechari she wasted her best years of life and got nothing in return...
even her phone convo with Khizar was nicely done!!

Asher : how can anyone not fall for him 😍 He was just too sweet in the epi...pehle he apologized Sara for not loving her and then all the scenes with Khirad were ek se badhkar ek...I so wish they could have hugged when he was sympathizing with Khirad...that was such a poignant scene...kudos to Fawad-Mahira for acting so darn well...!! 👍🏼
next, I loved how he took care of her after Hareem's surgery...
and the dialogue of the week "Main tumse Nafrat karne mein Bilkul Haar gaya hoon, Khirad! " 😍
I so wished that Khirad didnt go to sleep and hear him say that...
Fareeda needs to get slapped 🤬
and OMG the Precap looks exciting!! 😃
overall I am loving the built-up between Asher and Khirad...😳

i agree with u...specially about sara i too feel bad for her...she love him...from childhood she thinks that she marry asher...but that cant happen
427936 thumbnail
guys i want to share some news about fawad to u all...i dont know u believe me or not...my couz who live in lahore tell me that in the nust university in islambad called ep for an concert in there university and the band stay in there hostel a night and when in morning they come out they were so drunk that ep is now banned from nust university in islambad...