dil behalta hai mera aapke aa jane se..:))

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone.. :))

Loved the ArMI moments today..there was no need for words between them because their eyes adequately relayed their inner thoughts.. the proposal sequence although a bit disappointing was captivating because of the emotions Ajay and Laxmi represented.. their expressions were enough to comprehend what they felt for one another..

Aruna Ji was fantastic as always.. adored Dadi today her expressions her determination to bring forth what Laxmi has hidden within herself.. I just love her refusal to give up to overcome all hurdles in order to enlighten Laxmi as to her true feelings and bring ArMi together..

I found Laxmi's childlike enthusiasm at the thought of playing truth or dare cute.. because it portrayed the child within her.. and even more interesting was how quickly she lost her eagerness with the notion of Ajay leaving... her face well as she contemplated his absence and even without realizing it called out to him in the hope that he would stay back.. Ajay looked upon the women he loved with a softness in his eyes and one could tell he would think twice before refusing her anything..

Dadi's comment was hilarious when she stated you listened to her and my word was of no value to you. everyone found it amusing while ArMi looked at each other aware of the storm brewing within them.. 😳

Dadi gets some of the best dialogues I must say when she said she expected them to want her to do a catwalk I was..🀣.. One of the best moments of the episode was when Dadi fulfilled her task.. her song was simply perfect for the situation and she was well aware of it.. the lyrics defined Laxmi's previous dilemma no amount of jewellery diamonds etc. can bring her peace but her heart in content only when it senses Ajay's presence.. his simplicity..sincerity succeeds in bringing a smile to her face.. It was a beautiful sequence ArMi were stealing glances at one another and in a world of their own until their concentration was broken with the accolades..

As for Purva's interference I just have to add I truly felt for her when Arjun rejected her and actually found her likable for a period of time when she accepted the circumstances...but her behavior is making it more and more difficult to tolerate her jealousy.. and repeated attempts and separating ArMi are getting old..I found her overconfidence and arrogance difficult to digest.. she will not back down until she has ruined ArMi's lives.. She must understand sooner or later that irrespective of what takes place Arjun will never marry her..

Purva expected Laxmi to be over enthusiastic at hearing what Arjun would do for his wife... but more then eagerness she was attempting to bring a sincere smile to her face and failing .. her concentration was fixed upon Ajay and his reaction to Arjun's reply..you could see the pain in her eyes as Ajay lowered his eyes..

As for the proposal.. Ajay tried to find a way out of it but our wonderful Dadi would have none of that Loved her.. As they stood in front of one another all of their memories seem to have come flooding back.. they were overcome and choked with emotions.. Laxmi's eyes were moist with the realization that she would not be able to portray what was in her heart but he could see it in her eyes.. Ajay eyes were hopeful and expectant.. neither was aware of their surroundings.. once again until Purva interfered another lovely moment ruined..Ajay reminisced about their good times and gave her a punishment to remain silent with a slight smile upon his face yet this time the objective had changed this time he was aware she needed the time to compose herself.. and Laxmi's reaction illustrated her comprehension..

Eagerly waiting to hear Ajay's song.. after all he can never refuse Laxmi.. Purva's expression was priceless when Laxmi stated her time was up and requested him to sing..

The precap was quite interesting Ajay's reaction will force Laxmi to examine her own feelings and see where her happiness lies..

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another great post Binny πŸ‘

You know my Fav today was Dadi.. Love her dialogues!
Haa she absolutely cracks me up.. 🀣

Disappointed Laxmi dint propose 🀒

Dint get to see the scene of Ajay playing the guitar and singing our lovable song

Waiting for tomorrow eagerly! πŸ˜ƒ
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sounds like an overall great epi..can't wait to see it 😳

Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved dadi today she was so cute and awesome...kudos to Aruna Irani..
I loved Laxmi's punishment πŸ˜† i wonder how many times she will get that punishment..πŸ˜†
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great analysis once againπŸ‘πŸΌ Purva had to ruin the Arjun-Lakshmi moment😑 can't wait for Arjun's song in tomorrow's episode.
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post + analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ
224529 thumbnail
Sorry for not replying in yesterday ka post Binny. Arjun ka dialogue of ending the relationship annoyed me 🀣 Anyway, just adored the episode today. It was wonderful and although we didn't get the "I Love You" from Lakshmi, it was expected. She cannot say ILU to him, if she does then all the suppressed emotions will spill out of her and her dreams of marrying The Arjun Agnihotri will shatter. Saying ILU will force her to accept the feelings that she is fighting to hide and ignore. But I absolutely loved the emotions that ArMi were portraying during the sequence.

Lakshmi had this uncomfortable air of truth surrounding her. She wanted to win and say the 3 golden words but she didn't want to say them either, afraid that it would be cruel towards Ajay. Her lips kept parting, forcing the words on the tip of her tongue but she kept swallowing them back. And our real Arjun started with resignation, certain that Lakshmi won't say the words but when he saw her lips parting, his eyes flared with expectation and hope. Every time her lips parted, his eyes searched hers, silently coaxing her to say the words that he was dying to hear. This scene was so amazingly done.

Again, I hate to harp on this but, I found the task set to the real Ajay was cruel towards Lakshmi. Lakshmi doesn't know that the fake Arjun's confession was just a game/test. She genuinely thinks that he loves her and intends to marry her so when he was listing out all the things he will do for his wife, Lakshmi seriously thought it was meant for her.

I have started liking Swati too, she was so sweet today, unlike Purva. Don't get me wrong. I always tried to understand Purva's POV and she was right upto a point but now she is just being cruel to, and dismissive of Lakshmi just because Lakshmi wants a good life for herself and her family. Just because Purva was born with a silver spoon and doesn't know the importance of money, doesn't mean that all the girl who do, are heartless gold digger. Lakshmi has a heart of gold and Purva is just so unwilling to see it. She keeps making faces which plain annoys me. I generally change the channel when she starts speaking and watch Supernatural for a bit. 🀣

Oh, one more thing. I absolutely adore how Arjun is unable to deny any request by Lakshmi. How cute is that? Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode and the song πŸ˜ƒ I guess the song will make Lakshmi uneasy and force her to take a walk, bringing her in front of Arjun and then the convo about brains and heart. Now I know what Arjun asked for, in the mandir with the coin sticking thingy. He asked for Lakshmi to listen to her heart.

And now..since this is getting long, am gonna stop talking. πŸ˜† Awesome analysis Binny. Take care.

Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Everyone.. :))

Loved the ArMI moments today..there was no need for words between them because their eyes adequately relayed their inner thoughts.. the proposal sequence although a bit disappointing was captivating because of the emotions Ajay and Laxmi represented.. their expressions were enough to comprehend what they felt for one another..

Aruna Ji was fantastic as always.. adored Dadi today her expressions her determination to bring forth what Laxmi has hidden within herself.. I just love her refusal to give up to overcome all hurdles in order to enlighten Laxmi as to her true feelings and bring ArMi together..

I found Laxmi's childlike enthusiasm at the thought of playing truth or dare cute.. because it portrayed the child within her.. and even more interesting was how quickly she lost her eagerness with the notion of Ajay leaving... her face well as she contemplated his absence and even without realizing it called out to him in the hope that he would stay back.. Ajay looked upon the women he loved with a softness in his eyes and one could tell he would think twice before refusing her anything..

Dadi's comment was hilarious when she stated you listened to her and my word was of no value to you. everyone found it amusing while ArMi looked at each other aware of the storm brewing within them.. 😳

Dadi gets some of the best dialogues I must say when she said she expected them to want her to do a catwalk I was..🀣.. One of the best moments of the episode was when Dadi fulfilled her task.. her song was simply perfect for the situation and she was well aware of it.. the lyrics defined Laxmi's previous dilemma no amount of jewellery diamonds etc. can bring her peace but her heart in content only when it senses Ajay's presence.. his simplicity..sincerity succeeds in bringing a smile to her face.. It was a beautiful sequence ArMi were stealing glances at one another and in a world of their own until their concentration was broken with the accolades..

As for Purva's interference I just have to add I truly felt for her when Arjun rejected her and actually found her likable for a period of time when she accepted the circumstances...but her behavior is making it more and more difficult to tolerate her jealousy.. and repeated attempts and separating ArMi are getting old..I found her overconfidence and arrogance difficult to digest.. she will not back down until she has ruined ArMi's lives.. She must understand sooner or later that irrespective of what takes place Arjun will never marry her..

Purva expected Laxmi to be over enthusiastic at hearing what Arjun would do for his wife... but more then eagerness she was attempting to bring a sincere smile to her face and failing .. her concentration was fixed upon Ajay and his reaction to Arjun's reply..you could see the pain in her eyes as Ajay lowered his eyes..

As for the proposal.. Ajay tried to find a way out of it but our wonderful Dadi would have none of that Loved her.. As they stood in front of one another all of their memories seem to have come flooding back.. they were overcome and choked with emotions.. Laxmi's eyes were moist with the realization that she would not be able to portray what was in her heart but he could see it in her eyes.. Ajay eyes were hopeful and expectant.. neither was aware of their surroundings.. once again until Purva interfered another lovely moment ruined..Ajay reminisced about their good times and gave her a punishment to remain silent with a slight smile upon his face yet this time the objective had changed this time he was aware she needed the time to compose herself.. and Laxmi's reaction illustrated her comprehension..

Eagerly waiting to hear Ajay's song.. after all he can never refuse Laxmi.. Purva's expression was priceless when Laxmi stated her time was up and requested him to sing..

The precap was quite interesting Ajay's reaction will force Laxmi to examine her own feelings and see where her happiness lies..

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—
</font></div><div align="center">
</div>

thanks for sharing.
642940 thumbnail
A wonderful post as always :) You have summed it up very well- I don't think there is anything left for me to say! But I'll just add my two cents on the things that stood out for me:

Dadi as always was in top form πŸ˜† she is a tough cookie! I also love how she refuses to give up and will only rest once Arjun-Lakshmi become one. Indeed she gets the best dialogues, hilarious one-liners and Aroona ji enacts those scenes so well. Although Dadi is not very subtle! Her actions are very effective and if it was not for her, I don't think this love story would have taken off. She is ArMi's guiding force :)

I agree about the Proposal scene. I myself was slightly let down. Then again, I can also understand why the writers didn't make much happen between them. What I did like, however was the intensity between ArMi. Words were not spoken but their eyes said a lot. Kudos to both Shraddha and Sudeep for the emotions that they conveyed during that entire scene.

Purva as always is the thorn πŸ˜† I also felt sorry for her following Arjun's initial rejection. But my sympathy has quickly diminised due to her arrogant and delusional behaviour. She is hell-bent on proving Lakshmi wrong and trying to keep Arjun away from her, it is ridiculous. If she truly cares for Arjun then she should let him be. Imposing herself on him will not make anyone happy.

Overall, I liked the episode. Precap is quite interesting and as always, I simply cannot wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks once again, Binny, for sharing your thoughts with us all :)
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, sorry for the delay, I went to play in the snow & I slipped 😭. Then when I got the PM & read the 5th paragraph, I was confused, the video was cut in the middle I guess so,no catwalk scene therefore, I went to watch it on TV again.

Anyhooo.. loved the Armi moments just before Ms. Bubblegum interrupted them!! They kept looking at each other..😍. Dadi was awesome as ever & Ajay is seriously growing on me!! Dadi's expressions were fantastic!! Esp when Purva was singing Dadi & Ajay were making faces!! 🀣I loved how at the end he was like I know how to convince Ajay, get Lakshmi to do it, he'll never refuse her!!

One thing I found ridiculously strange was the fact that they acted as though they've never heard of this game before! Dadi is way ahead of these guys!!πŸ˜†

Oooh~ I noticed her face fall when Ajay was leavin'!! Still although she knows that Ajay would do anything for her, she still kind of took Dadi's name! As if he'd refuse if she had said I want you to stay. It's just soo cute watchin' Arjun so torn.. he keeps sayin' to Dadi that he should have ended this relationship long ago yet he becomes so helpless in front of Lakshmi that he just can't leave!!
I loved dadi's dialogue, ladki ne kaha toh manliya, meri toh koi value hii nahi.. she was soo adorable acting hurt!!.. Ajay handled everything well!! He is so convincing as Arjun!! I'm loving this team!!😳
Yup, ArMi were in the world of their own!! They were soo lost into each other's eyes.. I felt as though she'd have confessed if they were on their own or if the people around them hadn't put them in that awkward situation & built it up too much.. I don't know because Lakshmi kept opening her mouth to say something but words weren't coming out.
The punishment, both were teary-eyed, thinking of the past right! Good times~😍
Don't really wanna start about Ms. Bubblegum here.. she is just beyond annoying!😑 But we know that she isn't really gonna get Arjun so, why waste time & energy. Waiting when Arjun & Lakshmi are together so, her ego just breaks down. 😈
Her face was worth watching when Lakshmi shut her up though!!πŸ˜†

I'm waiting for him to sing as well!! After seeing the precap I was soo excited that she's enact how she's propose to Ajay but it was kind of a let-down, hopefully Arjun's song will be amazing!!
Precap- looks interesting, hopefully she'll try to follow her heart & not her mind this time!

Oh btw, one thing- when did Dadi include Swati in her team? Or does she even know about this whole Ajay/Arjun/Lakshmi drama?... because she's happily playing along & seems to be rooting for ArMi!!πŸ‘πŸΌ