Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

arey did u change ud ID lol saw u after long time..i remember u recomended daastan na.. but yes i have one track mind HAWWT guys lolπŸ˜† imraan abbas droool... faisal qureshi ..uff intensity ...fawd lol eyes to drown in...and list goes on...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yes yeh ghalti main nay ki thi...but i didnt know you were Indian then...if you remember i told you not to watch it if you are indian...ab tum nay meri nahin suni to main kya karoonπŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

πŸ˜† yes yeh ghalti main nay ki thi...but i didnt know you were Indian then...if you remember i told you not to watch it if you are indian...ab tum nay meri nahin suni to main kya karoonπŸ˜†

lol na na i myself saw bec i wanted to see yaar...πŸ˜† but it was still a good acting and story and all..i am after all a human being first...
ok so i wil watch it then kafir and mera saaein..πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Who cares about Ayesha Khan when Humayun Saeed is playing an evil-to-his-bones-but-still-handsome guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†?

Mera Saien ... it ended last year ... and it did drag a little towards the end but u'll like it .. Its not a love story and i dont know if Umera wrote it πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† agreed i like him too but am not crazy for him..but he is good actorπŸ‘
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

lol na na i myself saw bec i wanted to see yaar...πŸ˜† but it was still a good acting and story and all..i am after all a human being first...

ok so i wil watch it then kafir and mera saaein..πŸ˜†

i didn't watch mera saaein...so cannot comment on that.😊
sami01 thumbnail
aww OK so i have started to see feudal society...and inter relation shaadis... lol arwen u know na how i feel about em lol... its good that people r trying to get educated'and all though
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sami - you have to admit that a well-told story with feudal/aristocratic backdrop makes for one interesting viewing experience πŸ˜‰

Ignore the rest of it if u want to .. and just admire the awesome portrayal of Saien by Nouman Ijaz 😊
sami01 thumbnail
yes i agree amazing portral ..he is amazing actor no doubt...am watching it for sure..i have lernet to ignore those issues ..it part of a culture and i respect it...its understandable.
but amazing performance of saieen
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sami have u seen Maaye Ni?

I really like it .. its not a love story or anything but a very nice portrayal of a mother-son relationship as well as her relationships with the other people in her life ... I really really liked it - from start to end ...

Meri Zaat's Saba (the girl opposite Faisal Qureshi remember? U loved their story πŸ˜†) plays the mother in this show ... Fahad Mustafa her son ... And ... just watch it πŸ˜ƒ

and i hope by now u have watched Azhar/Dolly/Takay ki Ayegi Baraat? i recommended these wayy back as well hahaha
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
is taht so arwen...yes i saw promos of maye ni maye others dekha nahi as yaar life is too busy...
btw arwen if u want t dedicate a heart to ur fav telly star this valentines..u can check the thread on IF main page on valentines day
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sami, i know that u r busy πŸ˜† just recommending some shows so u can catch up on them when u can πŸ˜‰

Just dedicated a heart as well πŸ˜†