scary precap... Wht wil be lakshmi's decision??

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lakshmi sayin arjun tht whtever decisions i hve taken frm my brain has always been gud for my family..

N arjun askin n for u??

N lakshmi looks confused...

With this precap im scared n confused... Wht wil be lakshmi's decision now??? 😕
Edited by teddybear66 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veera-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
yess dr ...totally agree with you...i m also scared..what will happen next...may be laxmi said yess to arjun (fake)..for her faily..and then wahen she got to know about arjun's truth..what will she do...i m reaaly feeling very bad...if laxmi rejects the proposal of arjun then one thing is clear..laxmi and real arjun both unites and there will be less twists left in the show...so i think for making the show more interesting or we can say pulling it long the cv's turn the show on another way...may be they will show tracks like misunderstandings and bla bla bla...so i m confused...really
642940 thumbnail
The precap is confusing for sure...and a lil scary! But I don't think Lakshmi has said yes to the fake Arjun. I think she is still battling with her inner feelings. Not sure as to how and why her conversation with Ajay will take place, but don't worry guys- I don't think it's anything to worry about. Jeet Asli Arjun ki hogi. He will win her over 😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The precap was soo scary!!.. I was literally like Nooo!! It was soo confusing but I don't think she'll have said yes to fake Arjun already. I think she was still thinking about what she should do during the night and meets real Arjun at the same time or something?!...
& as RafAholic said, Jeet Asli Arjun ki hogi. He will win her over!! 😍
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
badly waiting for tmrw's epi
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wats going inside laxmi's mind,???
confused...lets wait 4 tonight!