You know you are addicted when...

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know you are addicted to the show when😊..

1.You watch the show with rapt attention,smiling like an idiot all the while 😛..
2.You can't stop watching show come what may,exam,important appointment,seminar..whatever😉.
3.You start dreaming about the show,from the time today's episode ends to the next one starts😍😍..
4.You download all the episode videos and keep watching them over and over without getting bored in the slightest😳.😳.
5.You login to the forum,almost 10 times a day,just to look out for any updates on the show😲..
6.When you start making random posts about the show,without bothering to think how boring they would be..
7.You listen to Haara Haara and Vaari Vaari,million times a day😊
8.You scream at the rice to cook fast, so that you won't miss a scene, checking on the said rice, when the show is on air😊
9.You are restless until you have put your thoughts down for each episode and discussed it with anyone and everyone you can find😊..
10.You watch an entire hour-long episode of SBS just in the hope of catchin' a glimpse of ArMi!!😃
11.Whenever you listen to a song,you wonder if that song would suit ArMi😊..
11.The list goes on😊..

P.S--I am addicted to MLTAK😳...And the best part is that Main Lakshmi Tere Angan ki is worth being addicted for,its just awesome...The entire cast especially the leads of the show, the writers and directors are doing a great job👏👏..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

You know you are addicted to the show when😊..

1.You watch the show with rapt attention,smiling like an idiot all the while 😛..
2.You can't stop watching show come what may,exam,important appointment,seminar..whatever😉.
3.You start dreaming about the show,from the time today's episode ends to the next one😍😍..
4.You download all the episode videos and keep watching them over and over without getting bored in the slightest😳.😳.
5.You login to the forum,almost 10 times a day,just to look out for any updates on the show😲..
6.When you start making random posts about the show,without bothering to think how boring theywould be..
7.The list goes on😊..

P.S--I am addicted to MLTAK😳...And the best part is that Main Lakshmi Tere Angan ki is worth being addicted for,its just awesome...The entire cast especially the leads of the show, the writers and directors are doing a great job👏👏..

Yes ofcourse agree with your all points & smiled.I feel I am also addicted to the show.Because I do everything all the 7 points whatever you have mentioned. AWESOME post buddy.superlike buddy & thanks too.
Edited by Ashwin.kk - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup. those points are absolutely true!!

Aside from that, mine is also that I listen to Haara, Haara & Vaari Vaari a million times from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep, but still don't get bored!!

This might sound weird but once I like the episode I have to talk about it & my sis doesn't really watch it but I force her to listen to my rant over how amazin' the show was,,, etc 😆

Ohh~ I also get my friends to watch it so, we can discuss the show.

Will add others if I experience more madness~😳

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Aside from that, mine is also that I listen to Haara, Haara & Vaari Vaari a million times from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep, but still don't get bored!!

This might sound weird but once I like the episode I have to talk about it & my sis doesn't really watch it but I force her to listen to my rant over how amazin' the show was,,, etc 😆

Hehe 😆 ya..Even I hear Haara Haara and Vaari Vaari..Dat is not at all weird,completely normal for addicted people😉..Lets add what all you mentioned to the list😆..Aren't we crazy totally😳...
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
option 3, 5, 6 and 7... 😛
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

This might sound weird but once I like the episode I have to talk about it & my sis doesn't really watch it but I force her to listen to my rant over how amazin' the show was,,, etc😆

same here forgot to mention.
224529 thumbnail
You know you are addicted when you scream at the rice to cook fast, so that you won't miss a scene, checking on the said rice, when the show is on air.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know your addicted when you are restless until you have put your thoughts down for each episode and discussed it with anyone and everyone you can find..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, another one, you know you're addicted when you watch an entire hour-long episode of SBS just in the hope of catchin' a glimpse of ArMi!!
642940 thumbnail
hehe! I agree 😆
I sure am addicted to this show. It's like my highlight of the day! I wonder how I was surviving before MLTAK! 😆