Purva and Ajay may be future couple

veera-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hii friends
i was just thinking that may be Ajay and Purva will be future couple...after watching their scenes or ladai...this idea comes in my mind...waht u things friends???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
quite possible... Mayb tht way she wil stop speakin against lakshmi which she is doin all the time..
Edited by teddybear66 - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
I doubt it. He seems annoyed with her most of the time and besides the actor is not a permanent cast. As per the articles, it's a guest appearance. His job is to bring Arjun-Lakshmi closer and then he will leave I guess.
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be,but I feel that for a sweet person like Ajay😳, he deserves someone better than Purva🤢..
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
purva is such a chudail,..c dont deserve ajay,..arjun ka toh no chance!
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
quiet possible...
but still don't want purva with ajay
Edited by .....Rafid..... - 12 years ago
642940 thumbnail
You know, after seeing them having a petty squabble, the same though crossed my mind as well 😆 it is a possibility, you never know :)
Personally though, I would rather not see them as a couple. the real Ajay is a cutie and I think he deserves a nice girl.

This may sound far fetched but I was hoping that Saraswati's husband turned out to be a negative character for a possible track with Ajay. I know- sounds kinda stupid 😆 but Saraswati is sweet and but her husband seems odd to me.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ajay & Poorva,not bad.Ajay is handsome Poorva is beutiful.but a/c my opinion it wil be quite difficult because Poorva is crazy about Arjun. Ajay may start luving Poorva but it is tedious to win the heart of girl like poorva.If their romance starts then it will be amazing track what say guys?