Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful analysis πŸ‘
nd beautifully written
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

today's episode was awesome!! Lakshmi although she still hasn't said anything but her actions and eyes did all the talkin'!! Her heart belongs to Ajay, this was shown beautifully when she couldn't focus on the fact that her dream is right in front of her but she felt so out of place & when a shock comes over her face seein' Ajay take Dadi's blessing, & as Dadi says she obviously cares more about Ajay than she does about herself!! She has subconciously made up her mind which is evident when she picks up Ajay's simple necklace over Arjun's.
I loved Dadi & Arjun's conversation, both are genuinely concerned for her and don't want to hurt her but this will eventually help her make the right choice. Dadi's dialogue was really good, "yeh pariksha aag hai, aur isme sare peetal jal kar rakh ho jayenge, jo bacha hoga woh pura sona hoga.." somethin' like that.. it was really beautiful.
Ohh, also Ajay was amazin''!! It was soo amusin' how he still tried soo hard! & it was soo cute how he explained to Dadi what happened and even his bickerin' with Purva!! We know how hard you tried! 😳 Aww.. soo adorable, he was like, If I had tried this much for myself I'd have already wooed Miss Universe by now?!! πŸ˜†..
Don't really wanna talk about Purva, she ruined it at the last moment for me. She depressed me, Dadi & every ArMian.. 🀒
Can't wait for tomorrow!! 😳

Hey Annie..

Loved that dialogue as well.. Dadi understands ArMi's dilemma but she wants the best for them.. I simply cannot wait for tonight's epi..

Purva was trying to hard if you ask me.. she has already made up her mind about Laxmi and will go to any length in order to prove she was correct.. I loved Ajays comeback to her reaction πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

u already know my response to ur post...πŸ˜›... i too really liked the convo btween daadi and arjun... honest, straight forward and to the point... however no matter how convincing daadi is, i still feel that if i were in laxmi's place i would be very shocked and hurt on knowing that the person i loved is not who i thought he was but someone else....
yes, u r bang on when u say that laxmi put into words in her convo with bua that she felt for the first time that the dream she was living for the last 9-10 yrs wasnt hers at all... an ode to ur title...πŸ‘ a new dream has taken its place and is blossoming into reality... 😍

ps- i always knew that purva was a selfish girl who wud come as an adchan btween arjun and laxmi and she proved it tday...
😑

Thanks Shweta..πŸ€—

Agreed Purva is going to be a problem.. let's see how long she chooses to remain oblivious to reality..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess..

@...Binny...

You know i simply LOVE your complete analysis on every episode and your expressing how you felt of each part. 😊

Thank You Princess.. :))

I will be looking forward to your analysis as well..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

best thing for me is they are neither rushing nor are dragging the whole thing...

quite an understandable pace where we can relate with Laxmi's confusion...

Hey Naz..

That is the best part about this show.. they are not rushing but giving the viewers ample time to understand each character making their transformations more believable.!!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I was a little confused about Poorva as in was it her care that was actually making her act so cautious and mean but yesterday epi cleared it all up, she is just plain and simple jealous and selfish and has put the garb of friendship and concern over it.

And the fact that Saraswati is impressing Agnihotri Sr seems to me to be an imp set up for the future story so thumbs up for this upcoming track. :)

And finally Dadi acknowledging that this drama could have an adverse effect on Lakshmi raises the maturity level of the show and that is always welcome! :)

Plus, we finally had the turning point in the drama with the clear expression of Lakshmi's confusion so hopefully upcoming episodes will take up on that and deliver on all of our expectations and they wont stretch it too much or give in too easily either...lets hope the makers strike the right balance... :)
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

I was a little confused about Poorva as in was it her care that was actually making her act so cautious and mean but yesterday epi cleared it all up, she is just plain and simple jealous and selfish and has put the garb of friendship and concern over it.

And the fact that Saraswati is impressing Agnihotri Sr seems to me to be an imp set up for the future story so thumbs up for this upcoming track. :)

And finally Dadi acknowledging that this drama could have an adverse effect on Lakshmi raises the maturity level of the show and that is always welcome! :)

Plus, we finally had the turning point in the drama with the clear expression of Lakshmi's confusion so hopefully upcoming episodes will take up on that and deliver on all of our expectations and they wont stretch it too much or give in too easily either...lets hope the makers strike the right balance... :)

Rae..πŸ€—

Missed your replies..I agree I just loved the fact that Dadi and Arjun emphasized the fact that this is not the best route although necessary but in the end it will cause Laxmi pain when reality strikes.. shattering her illusions forever.. !!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
^ Sorry for not replying for the last few days...was going through a rough patch... :)

But I love all your posts, man! :)
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

^ Sorry for not replying for the last few days...was going through a rough patch... :)

But I love all your posts, man! :)

Thanks Rae.. 😳

Aww.. I hope everything is fine now.. πŸ€—