...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone..:))

Thoroughly enjoyed today's episode there was a balance among the characters but most importantly Laxmi has accepted for the first time that there are new desires developing within her although she in unable to fathom them.. !!

Laxmi's state of mind was obvious she could not help but envision Ajay in place of her dream man who was finally proposing to her.. I just adored the fact that once again she portrayed not only confusion but the pain of not understanding her own emotions there was a sense of shock perceptible within her eyes.. Ajay made every effort possible to get a reaction but even as he stated this is every girls dream Laxmi shook her head depicting that this is no longer her dream.. she blindly declares she must go and runs towards the car leading her to Ajay where her heart lays.. hoping to find an answer for her strange behavior..

I was quite pleased to hear the conversation between the real Arjun and Dadi they openly depicted their fears for the outcome of this drama.. the impact it would have on her heart and mind when she learns of their deceit.. Ajay's face softens as he speaks of Laxmi and one can sense the pain it causes him to lie to the women he loves.. and to think of the distress it will cause her to learn whom she believes to be Arjun is an imposter.. Both were correct in their respective ways this test is a necessity to help Laxmi find the courage to listen to her heart.. although she will be hurt in the end let's see how it all plays out..

Laxmi was further shocked to see Dadi giving her blessings to Ajay.. this was a very well done scene another tactic used by Dadi to understand what was in her heart.. I loved how she stutters resembling her faltering dreams.. there was fear visible in her eyes as well as her tone of having lost something special..the moisture in her eyes as she questions Dadi as to Ajays relationship. Dadi was bang on when she says you care for him more then yourself..

Was that realization I saw take light in her eyes at those words she was taken aback yet this time did not retaliate.. When Dadi finally said she has not spoken to Ajay about his relationship yet she sighed in relief although refused to give in until she had all of the details Possessive πŸ˜†.. Excellent scene.. both Shraddha and Dadi were fantastic..

Personally my favorite scene has to be the conversation between Bua and Laxmi.. she is still confused as to her mixed emotions and Bua as expected continues to be intrusive she persists in wanting to know why Laxmi did not accept her dream.. the best part of this scene has to be Laxmi putting the diamond necklace away and gradually picking up Ajay's gift it was as if she was accepting what was in her heart for the first time.. and this was her first step towards accepting reality and putting her dream world behind her.. she will be pained but it must be done..she put her emotions into words today as she said these dream seem unfamiliar to me they are no longer what I desire..

Purva once again portrayed her hatred for Laxmi she refuses to accept she could be anything but selfish.. I can't wait to see her face when Laxmi goes with her heart.. it's time she moved on as well Arjun is simply not meant for her..!!

Loved the precap looking forward to Laxmi proposing to Ajay.. 😳

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was awesome!! Lakshmi although she still hasn't said anything but her actions and eyes did all the talkin'!! Her heart belongs to Ajay, this was shown beautifully when she couldn't focus on the fact that her dream is right in front of her but she felt so out of place & when a shock comes over her face seein' Ajay take Dadi's blessing, & as Dadi says she obviously cares more about Ajay than she does about herself!! She has subconciously made up her mind which is evident when she picks up Ajay's simple necklace over Arjun's.
I loved Dadi & Arjun's conversation, both are genuinely concerned for her and don't want to hurt her but this will eventually help her make the right choice. Dadi's dialogue was really good, "yeh pariksha aag hai, aur isme sare peetal jal kar rakh ho jayenge, jo bacha hoga woh pura sona hoga.." somethin' like that.. it was really beautiful.
Ohh, also Ajay was amazin''!! It was soo amusin' how he still tried soo hard! & it was soo cute how he explained to Dadi what happened and even his bickerin' with Purva!! We know how hard you tried! 😳 Aww.. soo adorable, he was like, If I had tried this much for myself I'd have already wooed Miss Universe by now?!! πŸ˜†..
Don't really wanna talk about Purva, she ruined it at the last moment for me. She depressed me, Dadi & every ArMian.. 🀒
Can't wait for tomorrow!! 😳
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ Love the scene where she picked up the necklace Arjun gifted her and also where Laskshmi sees Arjun taking Dadi's blessing she was shocked thinking Arjun agreed to marry Purva.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u already know my response to ur post...πŸ˜›... i too really liked the convo btween daadi and arjun... honest, straight forward and to the point... however no matter how convincing daadi is, i still feel that if i were in laxmi's place i would be very shocked and hurt on knowing that the person i loved is not who i thought he was but someone else....
yes, u r bang on when u say that laxmi put into words in her convo with bua that she felt for the first time that the dream she was living for the last 9-10 yrs wasnt hers at all... an ode to ur title...πŸ‘ a new dream has taken its place and is blossoming into reality... 😍

ps- i always knew that purva was a selfish girl who wud come as an adchan btween arjun and laxmi and she proved it tday...
😑
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@...Binny...
You know i simply LOVE your complete analysis on every episode and your expressing how you felt of each part. 😊
642940 thumbnail
A nice episode indeed and you summed it up wonderfully :)

Everything is moving ahead nicely, at a good pace. Finally we are seeing Lakshmi slowly and gradually surrender to her true feelings. Lakshmi running away from the nakli Arjun and not answering his question has in itself given the answer to a very important question- does Lakshmi love the real Arjun? And of course the answer is yes!

Dadi's conversation with Arjun was sweet. He genuinely loves Lakshmi and is concerned as to how she will react when she finds out the truth. Arjun can be given a bit of stick for his impatience but I guess his fears are justified. And the best part was Lakshmi's face going pale when she thought that Purva and Arjun ki baat pakki huwi hai πŸ˜† Dadi's subtle interrogation was also a treat to watch. Seriously, a big hand to Dadi for not giving up. She has been the driving force throughout!

Aur Purva madam ki kya baat hai...again she cannot see Lakshmi for who she truly is and labelled her as a selfish girl. But it's pretty obvious that Purva's jealousy is clouding her judgement. She will be the last person to accept the fact that Lakshmi is perfect for Arjun and is worthy of becoming the Agnihotri Bahu. With regards to precap, it has got me all excited! I think the CVs are doing a fantastic job by giving us memorable moments 😳

I know that you have beautifully summed up everything already...just added my two cents :)
598470 thumbnail
res need to watch the epi πŸ˜› but ur post is beautifully written πŸ‘
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
best thing for me is they are neither rushing nor are dragging the whole thing...
quite an understandable pace where we can relate with Laxmi's confusion...
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
again a beautiful analysis... πŸ˜ƒ
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful as ever😊..All of you have put down everything so well,nothing leftπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
I just love all the actors of this show,they are doing an amazing awesome job..And the writers and directors are doing out doing themselves with each episode..Precap was just😍..