642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so after watching the on the sets interview of Sharaddha-Sudeep, I am left feeling slightly confused. The coin sequence will be followed up with some drama- where Lakshmi will be surrounded with some goons, with a gun. Infront of her is Ajay (the real Arjun)

Now, SS were a bit cheeky, they didn't reveal much and kept us confused by not giving a straight answer as to what is going on ๐Ÿ˜† but I have a theory. Methinks Ajay (Sudeep) will get shot while trying to save/protect Lakshmi. And this just might prove to be the turning point in their love story. If he gets shot, I sense that this will compel Lakshmi to confess her true feelings.

Like I said, it's just a theory and I could be wrong ๐Ÿ˜ณ but before a confession, I think a bit of high voltage drama may be required. Lakshmi needs to somehow be pushed to say what is on the tip of her tongue!

You know, whenever I think of Arjun-Lakshmi, it always reminds me of one of my favourite Shakespeare quotes:

The course of true love never did run smooth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope your theory is right:) but I am confused the scene where Arjun gets shot is it someone's dream or is it actually happening๐Ÿ˜•
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, that interview didn't make sense to me at all. It left me more confused but I was just happy lookin' at Sudeep & Shradha!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think you might be right that Ajay [real Arjun] might get shot tryin' to save Lakshmi & the fear of losin' him might cause her to confess.
One thing that I'm wonderin' is that is this all planned by Dadi or not?! Oh & most importantly is this for real or just a dream?!
Like you said, there'll definitely be high level of drama before the real confession. Can't wait~ ๐Ÿ˜

The course of true love never did run smooth...
Isn't that the best part though?!... well kinda ๐Ÿ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rafa... u know i wouldnt be surprised if the goons were sent by purva...๐Ÿ˜ก after tday's ( 4 feb)episode u cud see she was being such a despo... telling daadi that laxmi is very selfish... she is confused about her feelings... even to the point of saying that fake arjun didnt confess properly...... this is the heights of despogiri if u ask me...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know I would not be surprised if this took place. after all you must face the fear of losing someone before you understand their worth.. Lamxi needs that push before she accepts her true feelings...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
right now I am confused as to how the coin sequence will fit in.. but I think ur scenario is what I feel might happen.. and loveee the last line .. soo true๐Ÿ˜ณ
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Not Arjun being shot man! That will be a sort of copy of DMG when Riddhima first confesses her feelings doing Armaan's bandage...hope they do something new!