some1 kil purva plzz.. only hope is precap..

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jus kil her.. She is so irritatin.. Jus speakin against lakshmi nthin else..

Jus hate her.. Plzz some1 kil her..

today's episode was ok.. precap gve us some hope..
After lakshmi's proposal wil come arjun's song.. Sooo waitin for it.. Only 24 hours left.. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agreed...even i was not likin a bit about her...She was jst sayin everythin against Laxmi😑...Precap is the only hope till tomorrow nowww...πŸ˜›
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dint c d epi:( can sm1 plz give a short update?
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

jus kil her.. She is so irritatin.. Jus speakin against lakshmi nthin else..

Jus hate her.. Plzz some1 kil her..

today's episode was ok.. precap gve us some hope..
After lakshmi's proposal wil come arjun's song.. Sooo waitin for it.. Only 24 hours left.. πŸ˜ƒ

There should be some barrier in their love story.Poorva is thatone Teddy.I mentioned already that it is necessary to make twist in the show so just wait&watch.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay just finished watching.. and I was hoping someone would shut Purva up.. she was on my last nerve today.. her obsession with Arjun and hatred of Laxmi was coming out loud and clear .. anyways Loved the pre cap I would love to see Laxmi proposing to Ajay..😳
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She was annoying in today's episode😑
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why does Purva have to ruin it?!! I was soo happy until the very last part when she starts talkin' nonsense!! She really needs to shut up!

Hope tomorrow is full of Armi & most importantly Purva-free~
224529 thumbnail
Am so mad. Not at Purva, she is jealous and you tend to get nasty when you see loosing the person you love. She had been hoping that once Lakshmi is proved to be a greedy gold digger, Arjun will forgot about her and marry Purva instead. So her reaction was natural and just what I expected. Am mad with Arjun and his "I should have ended this relationship long ago" 😑 Is love a game? You propose a girl in 10 freakin days and when she turns you down, you start sulking and acting like a devdas. Ugh never mind. I need to cool down. The writers made him act contradictory to his words again.
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay did i just miss something?
She'll PROPOSE ?!
642940 thumbnail
I agree she is irritating and annoying. But all great love stories need a vamp/villain πŸ˜‰
Don't you worry, she may be the thorn but she cannot stop Arjun and Lakshmi from becoming one. Arjun loves Lakshmi only and Purva is no match for our lovely Lakshmi 😳