about HOT TOPIC~ Must read, Important Armi-ians.

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,
I have noticed somethin' goin' back to older posts. You must have noticed the envelope sign next to the topics, the blue is 'normal' and the orange is 'hot', I think we must have at least 25 replies or 250 views in a topic to make it change the colour. I guess the more 'hot' topics we'll have the rankin' will go up so, i have said this before as well that even if we have less members, the posts are rather thoughtful so, the topic-maker as well as other members should view and comment on the topics regularly, not to the point of spammin' but still talk related to the show. By gettin' the show noticed, we might get more interview etc on ArMi..😍That's all. Thanks~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Hi guys,
I have noticed somethin' goin' back to older posts. You must have noticed the envelope sign next to the topics, the blue is 'normal' and the orange is 'hot', I think we must have at least 25 replies or 250 views in a topic to make it change the colour. I guess the more 'hot' topics we'll have the rankin' will go up so, i have said this before as well that even if we have less members, the posts are rather thoughtful so, the topic-maker as well as other members should view and comment on the topics regularly, not to the point of spammin' but still talk related to the show. By gettin' the show noticed, we might get more interview etc on ArMi..😍That's all. Thanks~

ya you are right we must do that.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info.. Annie.. :))
642940 thumbnail
Thanks, Annie. You make a valid point! :)
I try to make a conscious effort to reply to as many posts as possible. But I didn't think about this point. I will keep that in mind :)
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone~ 🤗

MLTAK forum is 4th in Life OK! at the moment, we should aim to be 1st in this channel. So we need everyone's contribution. Don't be a silent reader, express your views & just comment. 😊
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I never noticed this fact before. 😲

Thank you! 😃
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx aannniee 4 posting it!
i was actually thinkin to do d same thing!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaanks Annie🤗will try best😃