scary thought.. do read n giv ur views plz..

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok guys i jus thought of somethin...

we saw yesterday lakshmi in a state of confusion as wht to do..
Wether to say yes to fake arjun or nt...

N we all think she wil nt n wil run to real arjun n say she loves him n nt the fake arjun..

Bt jus one thing guys wht if before confessin her love she hears dadi n real arjun's conversation tht he is real n the fake one is ajay n they were takin lakshmi's test..
Then wht wil happen she wil be very hurt i think..
N then fake arjun wil tel them how he proposed lakshmi n she said no n said she loves ajay the real arjun n nt him..

Bt before tht only she gets to knw the truth.. I think she wnt say anythin instead wil be very heart broken n wil feel everyone was playin with her dreams n emotions..

Sry for a long post.. Wht do u guys think on this??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, your post isn't long. 😆 Your imagination is really scary, my dear. All I'd say is to wait and watch. I'm sure that Lakshmi will refuse. She has to, and then she will wonder why she did that. She will be forced to think what actually her heart wants. 😳

On another note, I feel that it's good if Lakshmi knows the truth now. If she knows it after she proposes the real Arjun and he accepts it, she will be more hurt. 😔 I want the realization come first, then the truth and the real Arjun pacifying her. It would be fun to watch, isn't it? 😳 I just think that the truth needs to come out ASAP.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">First of all, your post isn't long. 😆 Your imagination is really scary, my dear. All I'd say is to wait and watch. I'm sure that Lakshmi will refuse. She has to, and then she will wonder why she did that. She will be forced to think what actually her heart wants. 😳

On another note, I feel that it's good if Lakshmi knows the truth now. If she knows it after she proposes the real Arjun and he accepts it, she will be more hurt. 😔 I want the realization come first, then the truth and the real Arjun pacifying her. It would be fun to watch, isn't it? 😳 I just think that the truth needs to come out ASAP.
</font></font>

Ya even i want to see how arjun wil explain lakshmi tht he is real arjun..
After she express her feelins for him.. He wil be confused n scared to tel her tht he is arjun n nt ajay.. It wil lead to many humours situations n we wil hve our old smilin arjun bak..

I hope this happens n nt wht i thought.. 😊
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually it came in my mind as well,..!
i was evn thinking ki kya hoga if c will hear dat convo,.ghosh!! d situation will b super scary!!
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same thoughts running in my mind...
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm ya quite scary..Lakshmi should know the truth only after she realises her feelings and accepts Arjun and confess it to him😕...
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bit scary thought bt well put up... cant say lets see whats awaiting for us in the coming episodes
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

ok guys i jus thought of somethin...

we saw yesterday lakshmi in a state of confusion as wht to do..
Wether to say yes to fake arjun or nt...

N we all think she wil nt n wil run to real arjun n say she loves him n nt the fake arjun..

Bt jus one thing guys wht if before confessin her love she hears dadi n real arjun's conversation tht he is real n the fake one is ajay n they were takin lakshmi's test..
Then wht wil happen she wil be very hurt i think..
N then fake arjun wil tel them how he proposed lakshmi n she said no n said she loves ajay the real arjun n nt him..

Bt before tht only she gets to knw the truth.. I think she wnt say anythin instead wil be very heart broken n wil feel everyone was playin with her dreams n emotions..

Sry for a long post.. Wht do u guys think on this??

yes you are right.It will be very hurtful for her.It may possible she will avoid to talk to everyone from Agnihotri's family for some days & real Arjun would busy in convincing Laxmi.