Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol yeah~ she should totally run to real Arjun and hug him!! awww... that's be a dream come true for both us and Arjun!! Like real hug no, friend hug... confession can come later on but i just want her to at least realise her feelings first :)

& hope the CVs don't kill it after givin' us like a tiny ray of hope!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

lol yeah~ she should totally run to real Arjun and hug him!! awww... that's be a dream come true for both us and Arjun!! Like real hug no, friend hug... confession can come later on but i just want her to at least realise her feelings first :)

& hope the CVs don't kill it after givin' us like a tiny ray of hope!

cvs usually shock us,,if anything like this happen m gonna kill cvs walo,..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Asmi-

cvs usually shock us,,if anything like this happen m gonna kill cvs walo,..

yeah but they haven't given any REALLY bad shock so far exception that rejection which we knew was gonna happen anyway so, hope it's more of a pleasant surprise! 😊
asmuasmi thumbnail

yeah but they haven't given any REALLY bad shock so far exception that rejection which we knew was gonna happen anyway so, hope it's more of a pleasant surprise! 😊

yea d cvs of dis show vent done something wrng yet bt normally aaru shows ma testi hun6 ni,.laxmi will definately take some time to understand her feeling,.hope teti khera samma testo wrong kei na hosh!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

yea d cvs of dis show vent done something wrng yet bt normally aaru shows ma testi hun6 ni,.laxmi will definately take some time to understand her feeling,.hope teti khera samma testo wrong kei na hosh!

i know what you mean! like tyo interview ma Sudeep le nei vhanethyo ni, "woh manegi nahin, agar man gayii toh show khatam ho jayega.."... so, obviously they'll bring in new twists to keep us engaged tara hope they'll be together by then! 😳
asmuasmi thumbnail

i know what you mean! like tyo interview ma Sudeep le nei vhanethyo ni, "woh manegi nahin, agar man gayii toh show khatam ho jayega.."... so, obviously they'll bring in new twists to keep us engaged tara hope they'll be together by then! 😳

hope kai bhar ma bachi rako chu ma pani,..!!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

hope kai bhar ma bachi rako chu ma pani,..!!

honta haii.. aren't we all?!! 😆
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font color="#cc0033" size="3">will laxmi say yes to nakkali Arjun Today,lagta toh nahi ki c will accept his proposal bt Kya bharosa Cvs walo ka,..!!</font>

<font color="#cc0033" size="3">i just want her to run frm there n jake direct sakkali arjun to hug kare n bolde ki I love u!</font>

It is very tedious predict that what will happen in today's episode.but whatever would be will be very interesting.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy15

No i dont want her to accept fake arjun... no no no...pls cvs

ya you are right it should not be.