Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Romancing your own Bhabhi is creepy na, that's what I meant. He looked reluctant and unhappy with proposing her.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I dunno about you guys but the real Arjun's proposal looked very fake. The actor was very good in the scene, he was trying to look romantic but he also had a reluctant air about him when trying to romance his own Bhabhi. LOL, so creepy.

All in all, I liked the episode and the precap most of all. I hope Dadi points out her observations to Arjun, because it seems he still feels that Lakshmi will fail the test. And I love how unwilling he is to hurt Lakshmi with this test. A little late, but better late than never.

You mean real Ajay?! I got so confused then. Yes~ I thought so as well... like he kinda looked stiff.. & pretty sure he was sooo hopin' that she'd say no, right!! poor him!! Isn't he meant to be like a casanova type so, it's supposed to come to him naturally romancin' & all but since this was his best friend's lady love, he was probably thinkin'.. how should i do this so, Arjun won't kill me 🤣

Also, yeah~ Arjun really does think that she'll fail.. have some faith on your love!!
Soo lookin' forward to tonight!! 😍

btw, I love yours & Binny's analysis. 🤗
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hardly anythng left 2 write...

u guys have been great wth d analysis...

love dis forum especially bcoz of all of ur lovely posts...

dey r well described & d replies r balanced opinions...

i love dadi yaar...especially her comic timing is so awesome...

1min im sympathisizing wth lakshmi & d oder min i feel like smiling at dadi's plans...

ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

hardly anythng left 2 write...

u guys have been great wth d analysis...

love dis forum especially bcoz of all of ur lovely posts...

dey r well described & d replies r balanced opinions...

i love dadi yaar...especially her comic timing is so awesome...

1min im sympathisizing wth lakshmi & d oder min i feel like smiling at dadi's plans...

I know right! Binny covers more or less everythin'!! 😃
Even though we have less members the posts are mostly meanin'ful~
Dadi is too amazin'!!... Can't wait for today's epi... less than 3 hours to go!! 😊
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post as ever Binny 😊..

Shraddha rocked the episode,she has potrayed Lakshmi's confusion so so well..Kudos to you Shraddha👏..You act like an experienced actor..And Aroona Irani ji is fantastic ofcourse👏..

Dadi and Lakshmi's conversation is fab..Lakshmi loves and respects Arjun..And the same Lakshmi who suggested Arjun that Purva would be a good choice for him just some time ago,is shocked to hear of such a thing..She almost had tears in her eyes..And Dadi,you definetly know how to keep Arjun in her thoughts how ever hard she tries to forget him..Wow!!Loved the epi❤️..The directors and the writers are doing an awesome job...

Lakshmi's biggest dream of her life,something which she wanted to happen from ages has become a reality,yet she is confused,she isn't feeling happy in the slightest, all she can think about is Arjun..
When Arjun proposes to Laksmi,she says that when the real Arjun would propose her,he would get her a diamond necklace,she then feels that it would make her happy,yet when it has become a reality there is not a slightest trace of happiness on her face.. Yes you put it beautifully,Lakshmi compared everything to what the real Arjun did for her,his simplicity and true love are priceless compared to the lavish things Ajay presented her..
And the real Ajay,he plays his part so well..He is such a wonderful friend to have..He doesn't want her to say yes,it seems to be evident..

Waiting for today's epi😍..

@Annie--Fab post 😃..Yes missed Arjun in the episode..Yes Shraddha had to emote so many expressions and she did it perrfectly👏..Yes the way her face softened whaen she was speaking about Ajay was..👏

@Rafaholic--Yes along with the leads all the other actors and the crew of this show are fab..They deserve loads of appreciation😃..

@In-Sanity-Triv--Good one😊..Yes,Lakshmi can't be blamed,she is in a dilemma,letting go of her greatest dream for him must be quite difficult for her..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know right! Binny covers more or less everythin'!! 😃
Even though we have less members the posts are mostly meanin'ful~
Dadi is too amazin'!!... Can't wait for today's epi... less than 3 hours to go!! 😊

@Annie--I know,even though there are very few members here,all the posts are aww❤️..I feel that only FF's are missing in our forum..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

@Annie--I know,even though there are very few members here,all the posts are aww❤️..I feel that only FF's are missing in our forum..

Hopefully, after tonight's episode, someone will be inspired to write?!!

So lookin' forward to it!! 😊
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another excellent analysis Binny. I can always count on you to observe things that I don't and explain it with such perfection.

I don't really blame Lakshmi for being adamant on "Ajay is just a really good friend and all I feel for him is gratitude and respect". Because the minute she accepts to herself that he is more than a friend to her, her dreams will shatter and letting go of your dream is a painful process. You maybe getting something better in exchange but the pain is still there.

And Dadi was awesome as always. Experience is her treasure but I still maintain that this last test of hers where the fake Arjun proposes Lakshmi is very cruel. If Lakshmi says yes(which she won't of course), then imagine the ridicule that she will gain. It's bound to crush her heart, maybe forever. There are some deceptions that you cannot move on from and this plan, is one of them.

I dunno about you guys but the real Arjun's proposal looked very fake. The actor was very good in the scene, he was trying to look romantic but he also had a reluctant air about him when trying to romance his own Bhabhi. LOL, so creepy.

All in all, I liked the episode and the precap most of all. I hope Dadi points out her observations to Arjun, because it seems he still feels that Lakshmi will fail the test. And I love how unwilling he is to hurt Lakshmi with this test. A little late, but better late than never.
Thanks Triv..:))

I agree she refuses to examine her feelings because that would mean accepting reality and losing her dreams forever.. she will lose her direction her goal in life even though she is far from elated with the proposal she is attempting to be composed because she can't bear to lose what she has grasped on to since childhood.. not only will her dreams shatter but along with it the hope of giving her family a better life will also deteriorate.. everyone around her observes a girl after money yet overlooks the hardships she has faced due to the lack of it.. it's natural for this to be a slow process..

Ajay seemed nervous but I felt he did a good job of covering it up.. there were aspects that have his reality away such as the lack of emotion and sincerity in his eyes.. but Laxmi was too caught up in her own confusion to notice..

I accept this proposal seems cruel but sometimes drastic times call for desperate measures.. it will cause her grave pain yet if we look at this from dadi's perspective she must know the women she is supporting has the courage to listen to her heart.. and as she stated if she fails she will remove her from his life.. she has a right to know either way Laxmi is going to be hurt this entire situation is going to impact her eccentric personality.. !!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I was actually quite satisfied with today's epi although there was an obvious gap without Arjun. After y'day's I was still hopin' that Arjun would somehow distract them from the long awaited confession scene. 😆

I think everyone was great today, right?! Shradhha was amazin', expressions, tone it was all great. She had to convey a hell lot of intense emotions today!! I loved her conversation with Dadi. Her face softened when she was talkin' about Ajay and kind of a smile formed. No matter how much she denies, her true feelings were written all over her face. She was soo calm and comfortable when she explained all the things Ajay did for her and her family etc.. isn't this what she looks for in her ideal partner, she can say anythin' about him/to him which she obviously can't with Arjun. Loved dadi as ever, she can read people very well. It was great to see how she acknowledges Lakshmi's sincerity towards Arjun. Lakshmi passed another test.. is it the 5th one?! Plus, later on when Dadi asks her about Purva! 😆 She was soo shocked and disappointed i guess that she didn't say anythin' at all.... poor girl!
Oh also, when Purva said to her that Arjun is goin' to confess, she didn't have that usual shyness or joy in her face, she was too lost in Ajay's thoughts and she was soo restless when she saw the necklace.

Ajay was sooo convincin'!! The whole scene they've kind of tried to replicate of Arjun's confession. Aww.. he's doin' all he can for his bestfriend. I loved how she was only thinkin' of Arjun on the way, the flashbacks!! good times~ considerin' Ajay [real Arjun] is only his friend, how come she could only think of him!! 🤣

Oh so, that was the precap. Thanks~ I didn't get to see the precap in YT.

Sooo excited!!... hopefully there'll be more of ArMi tomorrow~

Hey Annie..

I see you enjoyed the episode..😆 I know I was thinking the same thing I wanted to say dear think about it your dream is in front of you and you are thinking of your best friend..🤔.. but we all know its' going to take a while before she can completely let go of her dreams and accept reality.. its painful to let go of dreams you have harbored for so long.. but I can't wait to see how she reacts today..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

binny... awesome update... it is so nice of u to give a detailed update despite ur work.. unlike me🤢...yes... the star of tday's epi was laxmi⭐️.. her emotions were the highlight right from her convo with daadi to hesitancy to go in the car sent for her and also in the proposal... others u have explained beautifully... nothing left for me to add...👍🏼

Thanks Swetha.. 🤗