flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if anybody doesnt mind i will provide a quickie update of tday's ( 3rd feb) episode...
epi starts with daadi and laxmi convo where laxmi reveals that ajay helped her a lot during sis's wedding, he never refused anything and hence laxmi respects him a lot... then daadi confirms that laxmi passed another test...😊 and then daadi starts talking abt how purva will make a nice partner for ajay... laxmi wears a sad expression... then purva 😑comes and gives the new dress... laxmi dresses up and again is reminded of ajay when she sees the necklace...
miss purva appears as an entourage...😳... and laxmi is driven to the place where fake arjun is waiting... flashbacks to the time laxmi spent with ajay r shown... 10 min r wasted in the proposal... ... the end

ps- sorry too lazy to write more... hope this will help...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update~

btw, what about the precap?!.. i didn't get to see that..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
annie... yes sorry dear...completely 4got abt the precap... basically it was real arjun again confiding in daadi whether they r correct in testing laxmi... and daadi replies that even in school there r tests for every subject, then this is reality...πŸ€“
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">if anybody doesnt mind i will provide a quickie update of tday's ( 3rd feb) episode...
epi starts with daadi and laxmi convo where laxmi reveals that ajay helped her a lot during sis's wedding, he never refused anything and hence laxmi respects him a lot... then daadi confirms that laxmi passed another test...😊 and then daadi starts talking abt how purva will make a nice partner for ajay... laxmi wears a sad expression... then purva 😑comes and gives the new dress... laxmi dresses up and again is reminded of ajay when she sees the necklace...
miss purva appears as an entourage...😳... and laxmi is driven to the place where fake arjun is waiting... flashbacks to the time laxmi spent with ajay r shown... 10 min r wasted in the proposal... ... the end

ps- sorry too lazy to write more... hope this will help...πŸ˜†</font>
</font>

No problem you did a lot.thanks for sharing.nice post
642940 thumbnail
Many thanks for the mini update. Very kind of you :)
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!!!

NIDHI
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for taking over for me. it was a reallyy busy day for me!