Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is a shocker

Chinese woman spends $800K on cosmetic surgery

(CHINA DAILY/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A woman in her 20s who has spent more than 4 million yuan (S$795,100) on over 200 plastic surgeries went to see doctors for a check-up on Thursday in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, Yangtze Evening Post reported.

The woman is nicknamed 'pink baby', and she began getting work done all over her body since the age of 16.

But she was not satisfied with the results, and she continued to have more reconstructive operations. However, the procedures did not bring her beauty but constant pain, so she turned to doctors for help.

'Right now, her breast and heels are the most dangerous parts for her health,' said Dr Xia Jianjun, a doctor who has examined the woman.
Summer3 thumbnail
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I read RTH's post on page one, and I agree with every single word of her post 😃
As silly and pointless as it looks to me, I am not against it.. People have right to do whatever they want with their bodies and money and sometimes health too.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I read RTH's post on page one, and I agree with every single word of her post 😃

As silly and pointless as it looks to me, I am not against it.. People have right to do whatever they want with their bodies and money and sometimes health too.

Yes quite true.
But there should be a limit I believe, I generally do not trust a lot of surgeons and butchers 😆
But there are some Docs who are miracle workers too.👏👏👏