Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Since God created this universe (for believers), since big bang and then gases converting into building blocks of life followed by evolution (for non-believers), no act, suggestion, advice, guidance, tactic, strategy, method, experiment, force, belief, culture, research, warnings, examples, media, pets, friends and family et al. (basically no entity) at any point, time, and place or in dreams has been able to stop/halt women's pursuit of beauty and you are thinking that posting these two pictures will work? Are you trying "shock and awe" here? lol.

I wish you good luck summer. You are attempting that many have attempted before but none has succeeded. lol. Having said that I have no problem as it is not my matter. I only requested a smaller size picture - to lessen the impact. thank you.

True, beauty products are the Hottest sellers and most profitable.
Summer3 thumbnail

Speak of simplicity and beauty

Taylor Swift Steps Out Without Makeup

It looks like Taylor Swift left her makeup bag at home this week. The country singer was spotted boarding a plane at LAX Monday sporting a surprisingly fresh face.

Never one to be too far from her music, Swift carried an instrument with her as she left Los Angeles, where she has been promoting her new animated film, "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax."

Swift, 22, recently made headlines when she was asked to attend a high school prom with Kevin McGuire, a teenager from New Jersey who is battling cancer for the second time. Swift isn't able to make the date in April but one-upped his offer by asking him to attend to Academy of Country Music Awards with her on April 1 in Las Vegas.

Check out a photo of Swift without makeup, as well as other celebrities who have dared to go bare below:

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Not trying to be a party pooper, but seems like she's wearing lipstick. Have seen her w/o makeup look in People mag years ago and her lips are pretty pale.

That said, she's gone totally minimal here and is one of the few who looks good when she's fresh-faced, unlike Madge, Kate Moss, etc.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

^ Not trying to be a party pooper, but seems like she's wearing lipstick. Have seen her w/o makeup look in People mag years ago and her lips are pretty pale.

That said, she's gone totally minimal here and is one of the few who looks good when she's fresh-faced, unlike Madge, Kate Moss, etc.

Oh Let me check it out.
But I do like light make up.
so this is without any make up
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer3

True, beauty products are the Hottest sellers and most profitable.

lol. if i was really scared i would not have quoted those pics summer. i was only joking. these things never really bothers me. i am sorry if i created any confusion.
please feel free to post those pictures back. we cannot deny this world beauty.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

lol. if i was really scared i would not have quoted those pics summer. i was only joking. these things never really bothers me. i am sorry if i created any confusion.
please feel free to post those pictures back. we cannot deny this world beauty.

😆
Frankly I myself was frightened by the pics too.
But it must really be sad when such a thing as a surgery gone wrong happens.
One of my lawyers, who is middle aged, when for an op for a torn retina and the surgeon who is pretty well known blotched it. Now she is partially blind in one eye.
Oh I always try to avoid surgery wherever possible.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i'm scared of these kinda words - 'surgery', 'op'...

just for fun or beauty sake, i wouldn't prefer it...

but ofcourse if someone needs it (not wants it), then he shud go for it...coz these things were initially started coz of good purposes in medical field!
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: be-happy-always

i'm scared of these kinda words - 'surgery', 'op'...

just for fun or beauty sake, i wouldn't prefer it...

but ofcourse if someone needs it (not wants it), then he shud go for it...coz these things were initially started coz of good purposes in medical field!

Surgery should be the last resort , but is cases of cancer I guess surgery n chemo are unavoidable. Better run away from smokers.
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Those pictures were enough to give me nightmares. imagine seeing these people face to face, no correction - face to.. something that looks like a donkey's butthole has been pulled over it face

what do these people seee when they look in the mirror?!

i don't know if ya watched it but there was a documentary programme of the 50 (i'm not sure about this number, might've been a different value) worst celebrity plastic surgery disasters/shockers. there were people who got themselves to look like snakes or cleopatra
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we seemed to have moved from plastic surgery to cosmetics here but i guess its still on the same grounds of natural vs fake.

I think taylor swift looks fine without the make-up. Unlike other celebrities who you can't even recognise without makeup. The problem with makeup is when you start using excessive makeup, problems occur and then you use even more makeup to cover up the problems and so on until you look like you have layers of extra skin