Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it would be awesome if that tiger man would actually be killed by a tiger.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

it would be awesome if that tiger man would actually be killed by a tiger.

Ah both would be happy.
The Tiger for having a real Fat Meal and the Cat man for having his dreams fulfilled.😆
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hmm...so this is what we get after 10 surgeries? The original was much better. I think the anime is saying its not me.
One thing I never understood was if it did not matter if one is black or white then why above?
Edited: lol. ok I will not get personal. However a humble request Summer. Please do not post extreme closeup in such situations. Not everyone has a strong heart.
@ topic

This is strictly my personal opinion. I dislike following
- cosmetic surgeries
- battery nose
- whitening procedures/creams
- tattoo
- piercings
- jeweleries
- makeups
- emulsion paint
- lipsticks (specially on men)
- coloring things like Heena
- coloring of hair.
- colored lenses
- chains, handcuffs etc
Plastic surgery is useful however I agree with others that cosmetic surgeries are not needed. It reflects insecurity and if we need to change our appearance to please others then its not worth it.
Edited by King-Anu - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

hmm...so this is what we get after 10 surgeries? The original was much better. I think the anime is saying its not me.
Agreed. Natural is best unless there are medical reasons.
One thing I never understood was if it did not matter if one is black or white then why above?
I guess he got it all wrong about playing God and changing some things. Perhaps one thing could have led to another and the chain reaction never stopped.
Edited: lol. ok I will not get personal. However a humble request Summer. Please do not post extreme closeup in such situations. Not everyone has a strong heart.
Point noted and photo removed immediately 😆
@ topic

This is strictly my personal opinion. I dislike following
- cosmetic surgeries
- battery nose
- whitening procedures/creams
- tattoo
- piercings
- jeweleries
- makeups
- emulsion paint
- lipsticks (specially on men)
- coloring things like Heena
- coloring of hair.
- colored lenses
- chains, handcuffs etc
Plastic surgery is useful however I agree with others that cosmetic surgeries are not needed. It reflects insecurity and if we need to change our appearance to please others then its not worth it.

I think a bit of make up and lipstick and jewellery is fine for a lady.
Reese Witherspoon with and without make up
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow rheese really looks white trash in the non makeup pic.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

wow rheese really looks white trash in the non makeup pic.

I guess the whites tend to grow older much earlier than Asians.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Agreed. Natural is best unless there are medical reasons. right
I guess he got it all wrong about playing God and changing some things. Perhaps one thing could have led to another and the chain reaction never stopped.
******** edited ***********
I can't tell summer. However the point I am tryintg to make here is that even if we are not good looking as georgeo clowney, vampire edward, mr romance who crashed titanic and others that girls drool over it does not mean that we try to become like them through makeups, surgeries etc. God knows how we will end up. RaOne is a good example. A desi with a blue eyes and oily hair sitting on top of the house was looking more like a owl than some handomse creature.
Point noted and photo removed immediately 😆 less the better. thanks lol
I think a bit of make up and lipstick and jewellery is fine for a lady. okay. i meant it from economical point of view. one can even become a tiger man, cat woman or a hippo i dont care.
Reese Witherspoon with and without make up the left picture was probably taken after a fight
thanks for your words of wisdom summer
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

To clarify MJ did not actually undergo surgery to 'become white'. He never had a problem with being black nor did he have a need to show people that money could make you white. He never did plastic surgery to change his skin color.

He had vitiligo and lupus which caused blotched white patches on his skin. Appearances did matter to him a lot though and he began to use excessive makeup to even his tones and correct the blotched appearance. Some speculate he even had surgeries to correct his skin tones.

MJ did have a nose job though after he broke his nose during a dance routine. The surgery was not necessary and the nose would have eventually healed in simple plaster. For some reason he opted for a nose job to prevent the nose from being crooked etc – and in his case the surgery was a botched job and his nose came out looking worse than before.

Btw, there are many light eyed desis as well – many Chitpavans and Gaud Brahmins have green and hazel eyes.

Forever-KA thumbnail

So this is a case of Vitiligo? I dont want to get into all that but let me say this is not what a person who suffers from Vitiligo looks like. I have not seen any such picture. However maybe I have missed it.

"Dr Pamela Lipkin, a New York surgeon, says Michael had been having plastic surgery since his teens, including alterations to his brow, chin and cheeks, as well as skin bleaching.

As a child, he had a classic shaped African-American nose, full and broad. In later years, no one can argue that at the time of his death the nose was thinner, daintier and rather feminine."

Edited:
- I just checked earlier posts and I do not think that anyone here said he underwent surgery to become white.
- In movie RaOne Mr. Appa did not have blue eyes. However RaOne did. I just found it strange that the robot was a copy of appa except the curly hair and blue yes. I found it odd. Just my opinion. i know its a movie. lol
- I know few desis who have green/grey eyes. Thats not the point. point is we should not change.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Btw, there are many light eyed desis as well ' many Chitpavans and Gaud Brahmins have green and hazel eyes.

I've seen people from Udupi region have green eyes more than what we get to see among other desis. Just my experience, not a fact or anything.