Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Do you mean Dennis Avner 'Stalking Cat' or the Catman?

Does body modification count as plastic surgery? I guess the one's that completely alter facial and body structure probably are plastic surgery but just tattoos and piercings are not.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96602.aspx - People do a lot of strange body modification! 😲 Personally, I don't get it. It is not even becoming 'pretty' like cosmetic surgery. I kind of find it scary. Then again, to each their own. If looking like lizards or cats, implanting octopus tentacles makes them happy - so be it.

yep, that's the guy, what a freak! 🤢 looks like a nut.

Probably they find life boring and wanted to spice it up OR perhaps they REALLY like the animal/sea creature in question LOL 😆

If I had a chice, I would want to be a shark man 😃 although I would used it for homicidal purposes rather than display purposes.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is the Tiger man
Man undergoes surgery to look like tiger
By:Agencies Date: 2008-09-08 Place:London

Cat Man: Dennis Avner works as a computer programmer
He has surgically pointed ears, sharpened teeth, implanted whiskers and tiger tattoos covering his entire body and face.
Cat Man, whose real name is Dennis Avner (50), is an American computer programmer by day, and a feline by night.
Dennis has devoted much of his life to transforming himself into a tiger and now likes to be known simply as Cat. Claiming he has the soul of a tiger, he even eats raw meat and climbs trees to feel more at one with his animal friends.
Cat was in London to publicise the new Ripley's Believe It Or Not! museum.
Cat has spent a fortune on changing his face and body into that of a cat, but doesn't regret it.
20 surgeries
He said, "My work began in 1985, when I had tattoo work on my face. Since then I have spent an uncalculated amount on my transformation to tiger, including around 20 operations on my face to recreate my upper lip, implant silicone in my cheeks and implants to enlarge my brow and forehead.
"I also have several piercings that I can attach whiskers."
Double life
Cat lives a double life, being a human at work and a cat on weekends.
He said, "During the day, I'm like any other man who works in an office. The only difference is I look like a cat.
"My free time is when I behave like a tiger. I love climbing trees, but as I get older I'm finding that that's not an easy job."
Having so far failed to find his perfect mate, Cat is still on the prowl for a woman to share his life with. He says, "I'm seeing a couple of women now. They understand that being a tiger is important to me, which is difficult for many women to cope with."
Summer3 thumbnail

Here is the pic of the Tiger man.

The person who legally goes by the
name "Cat Man" is close to reaching his lifetime goal. Over the last 20 years, Cat Man (formerly Dennis Smith) has spent
more than a quarter of a million dollars trying to look like
a tiger. He has his entire body tattooed with orange and black
stripes, and his teeth have been filed down to a needle point.
According to a local publication, the Cat Man now wants fur
implants from actual tiger pelts attached to his skin. He is
quoted as saying: "When I have the coat of a tiger, I feel I
will have reached my goal in life."
[That's right...aim high.]

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Here is the pic of the Tiger man.

The person who legally goes by the
name "Cat Man" is close to reaching his lifetime goal. Over the last 20 years, Cat Man (formerly Dennis Smith) has spent
more than a quarter of a million dollars trying to look like
a tiger. He has his entire body tattooed with orange and black
stripes, and his teeth have been filed down to a needle point.
According to a local publication, the Cat Man now wants fur
implants from actual tiger pelts attached to his skin. He is
quoted as saying: "When I have the coat of a tiger, I feel I
will have reached my goal in life."
[That's right...aim high.]

W*F 😳

Word Count: 1

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyond_the_Veil

^ Aging is not a "deformity". It's a natural and normal process. Cleft lips is an example of physical deformity or birth defect.

I am not even twenty, and I have tons of grey hairs.I was a bit apprehensive about itinitially, but grew accustomed to it eventually. Never really cared for looks, honestly. In fact, an overdose of makeup (in girls) and self-consciousness in looks in boys turn me off. 😆

As for "teeth whitening" - yes, it's a form of cosmetic procedure to enhance beauty; same goes forteethbracing.

<div></div>

I think it is becoz of your brain power that makes your hair grey.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[BR]I think it is becoz of your brain power that makes your hair grey.[BR]

It would be great to learn the relation between the brain power and the grey "hairs".

HairS?? Seriously?? Do you see the irony in your post??

Elephant. In. The. Room.
ichhadhari thumbnail

I think it is becoz of your brain power that makes your hair grey.

How can you be so sure that he was referring to scalp hair ?? 😆 Kuchh bhi ho sakta hai ..
ichhadhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

It would be great to learn the relation between the brain power and the grey "hairs".

HairS?? Seriously?? Do you see the irony in your post??

Elephant. In. The. Room.

Don't you ever get tired of nitpicking ? Continue like this and you'll soon end up talking to walls
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Aging is a physical deformity! Btw I whiten my teeth (dentist) and that is a cosmetic procedure that everyone is readily doing! Why stop there bring on the Botox eye lifts and fillers. I'm gonna age gracefully and beautifully!

I knew that you would be attacked for the semantic to distort your great point. Anyways, I know what you meant was that aging causes physical deformity. Completely agree.

No, whitening teeth is not at all cosmetic procedure. If that is, then clipping your nail, getting a haircut, taking a shower, brushing your teeth, dressing up, putting up make up, getting a denture, wearing a wig, wearing contact lenses instead of glasses, for girls long hair, short hair, no hair etc. etc. etc. all would fall under "plastic surgery" or "cosmetic surgery".
TheUltimate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ichhadhari

Don't you ever get tired of nitpicking ? Continue like this and you'll soon end up talking to walls

Good to see you too! I don't remember exchanging any dialogues with you. I am unsure of your right out of the gate aggressiveness but... hey, good to see you.

P.S. - Nice choice of username.