642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I must say, Arjun (real one) is very accident prone πŸ˜† First he bumps into the waiter and cuts his hand with the glass. And in Thursday's epsiode he knocked the glass vase over! Pata nahin aage ja kar aur kya thodega πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, I think the timing of the glass vase falling and shattering into pieces was symbolic. Right before it fell, Lakshmi was about to confess her feelings to the nakli Arjun. But before she could express herself, the real Arjun knocked over the glass vase and it broke into pieces. I guess it was symbolic because had Lakshmi confessed to the nakli Arjun, then the real Arjun's hopes would have shattered- just like the glass. The other side to the coin would be that Lakshmi confessing would have ultimately led to her own shattered dreams - just like the glass.

Either way, Arjun or Lakshmi would have felt pain of a broken heart and that I guess that was in a way symoblised by the broken pieces of glass. Everything is open to interpretation and this is my take on it. I may sound dramatic, I dunno πŸ˜† but I like to observe things :)

I think the writers and director of the show have given importance to detail as well as giving the viewers scenes which have been quite symbolic and meaningful. This is something which I appreciate and for that I say thumbs up! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehe yaπŸ˜ƒ..Good observation and analysis dear😊..Ya if ever Lakshmi would confess to Ajay,both Arjun and Lakshmi would be shattered..Hope that doesn't happen..

Ya,the writers are giving importance to all the tiny details,that's really goodπŸ‘πŸ‘..
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis dear. πŸ‘ I wonder how you people can think SO much. πŸ˜† Btw Arjun always had the correct timing and I love it. πŸ˜†

I think that God is giving hints to Lakshmi about the guy written in her destiny .. That's why every time when she goes to propose Ajay, whom she thinks as Arjun, something happens which makes her go to Arjun, whom she thinks as Ajay 😳 So now she just needs to get those hints and know who her real love is!!! 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
Possible, possible, but I doubt they give so much thought tosuch details. I think it was just a distraction but if it was symbolic then hats off to them. That was some deep thinking. πŸ˜ƒ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome observation and u have got me thinking...because its happened twice when lakshmi is about to confess her feelings to the fake arjun.. so yes definitely there is a symbolism 😳
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hehe yaπŸ˜ƒ..Good observation and analysis dear😊..Ya if ever Lakshmi would confess to Ajay,both Arjun and Lakshmi would be shattered..Hope that doesn't happen..

Ya,the writers are giving importance to all the tiny details,that's really goodπŸ‘πŸ‘..

Thank you :) Yes, if Lakshmi expresses her feelings to the fake Arjun then it will only cause heartbreak for both her and Arjun...and we wouldn't want that 😳 I like the writers of MLTAK. They have come up with some very nice scenes up till now. I hope that continues!
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Great analysis dear. πŸ‘ I wonder how you people can think SO much. πŸ˜† Btw Arjun always had the correct timing and I love it. πŸ˜†

I think that God is giving hints to Lakshmi about the guy written in her destiny .. That's why every time when she goes to propose Ajay, whom she thinks as Arjun, something happens which makes her go to Arjun, whom she thinks as Ajay 😳 So now she just needs to get those hints and know who her real love is!!! 😳

Thank you! :)

LOL! Arjun ki timing ki kya baat hai, ji πŸ˜† I agree. All of these are indications from God. Lakshmi ke Shiv ji, usse baar baar ishara de rahe hain! She needs to understand what this all means, and why she is unable to convey her feelings/thoughts. Once she does, she will finally realise who her true love is :)
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Possible, possible, but I doubt they give so much thought tosuch details. I think it was just a distraction but if it was symbolic then hats off to them. That was some deep thinking. πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe I am reading too much into things, hehe! πŸ˜† When I watch shows I tend to get carried away and look for meanings/symbols πŸ˜† 😳
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

Awesome observation and u have got me thinking...because its happened twice when lakshmi is about to confess her feelings to the fake arjun.. so yes definitely there is a symbolism 😳

Yup, it happened twice indeed, right before Lakshmi was about to speak. So that's why I thought it was symbolic. Arjun and Lakshmi are destined to be together. Hope Lakshmi understands these hints and embraces him with open arms 😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that's a great way of interpretin' it i guess. it could be to symbolise either one of their dreams breakin', if this was their intention that's amazin'! i love his timin'!! though by doin' that he's just prolongin' his own agony!! poor guy~