Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We all are frequently discussing about ArMi but can anyone cared about Vishal.In yesterday's episode Vishal(saraswati's husband) received a call.who did call to vishal at midnight?which made him afraid.It seems the case of any blackmailing.Is there any relation between ArMi & this case why not? May be... At this time I am very confused.please guess guys...who was on phone call???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
No idea and sorry to sound mean but I don't really care about the call. πŸ˜† Infact I already forgot about it. LOL. Maybe his company was shut off too like Saraswati's. Who knows.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

No idea and sorry to sound mean but I don't really care about the call. πŸ˜† Infact I already forgot about it. LOL. Maybe his company was shut off too like Saraswati's. Who knows.

dislike 😑

Word Count: 1

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

True~~

It was probably someone from his office or somethin' like that?!... Since Arjun's dad is unaware of ArMi so, I don't think it's to do with him at all.
We'll see~
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ashwin... its too soon to even guess... cvs still have to show this track... maybe someone's threatening him abt the old house... the one which has been sealed?? πŸ˜•
642940 thumbnail
To be honest, I don't really have much interest in Saraswati and her husband's track 😳 I don't mean this in a rude manner- it's just that their story seems very half baked and it lacks spark. Plus, their pairing leaves a lot to be desired.

All that aside, just a guess but I don't think Saraswati's husband is without skeletons in his closet. Methinks he is hiding a secret. Whether or not he is negative, time will tell. But to me, he seems a bit too nice.
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally,I like the pair..I think the creatives want to show the variation in Lakshmi and Saraswathi's dreams and desires in life😊..Both Saraswathi and Lakshmi grew up in the same house,faced the same hardships in life,yet their solution seems to be different..Saraswathi feels that one shold be happy with whatever one has got,while Lakshmi wants to dream big..both of them are correct ofcourseπŸ˜ƒ..Hope the creatives have a good story line which shows us the contrast,and not just the filler...

And ya I think that someone must be black mailing him..
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Well Said, Saraswati is very sweet character... and I am sure further on, she will be one to bring, arjun and laxmi closer... and this time real arjun and fake ...
Sister is the one who can help realize this thing!

And about blackmailing, am not toon sure!!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
not suree..but I don't think its blackmailing.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think there is somethin which he is hiding..

As in a show how can u show things to go smothly.. As vishal n lakshmi gt married very quickly.. N are happy...

So run a parallel track they wil come up wod some hidden secret of vishal..

This is wht i think lets see wht cv's come up wid...