Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update Binny🤗... eeks Arjun smiled upon lakshmi request.. totally a ArMi moment😍.. and loveed lakshmi's dream😉 and urghhh purva is getting on my nerves😡.
642940 thumbnail
Many thanks, Binny :)
It was an enjoyable episode. Loved the ArMi scenes😳 and looks like Lakshmi is close to coming face2face with her inner feelings ;)
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab update Binny😊..I always look forword to your daily post on the episode😊..Loved the dream😍..And Purva and Bua,they are getting on my nerves😡😡..Please Lakshmi,don't make a mistake..It would leave you and Arjun shattered forever😭..And the bandage scene aww😍..

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

This Purva 😡 meddling in things that don't need to be meddled with. Let Dadi handle this! You don't care more about Arjun than his own Dadi! I didn't see her worrying over Arjun's injury or if he was cold at night or if he even had a place to sleep. She loves him, meri jooti.

And yay for Arjun's smile! 😃 and I loved how he warned Lakshmi about the heartbreak. Listen to him, Lakshmi!

Agreed not just that she was whining about telling Laxmi the truth did not once think about his wound she is such a selfish... and she calls that love she needs to get over herself..

Loved the smile highlight of the epi..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Thanks for the update Binny!!

Purva seems to have somethin' against you as well!! 😆 MINUS her today & you'd have had a perfect ArMi filled epi!... I got annoyed when she compared herself to dadi.. how could she?! they're in a different universe altogether...& what they want is completely different dadi wants this to end so, she knows if lakshmi is suitable for Arjun and wants her grandson to be happy on the other hand, purva is just there to add miseries in Arjun's life!! She only wants this to end so, she can get rid of Lakshmi and get married to Arjun and make him suffer forever!!..no point comparin' at all... at least you got a nice scene where Arjun smiles!! When Lakshmi says that you are hurtin' because you have forgotten to smile and asks him to smile!! I was sooo happy!! She expressed my feelings when she adds he looks good when smilin'!! 😍 Lookin' forward to tomorrow!!

And as Sudeep said in that interview, I felt good after watchin' today's episode!! 😊

Oh about that dream, I was just thinkin' that Disney song 'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes'... now it's sooo obvious that Arjun resides in her heart!!.. this link with cinderealla song made me happy~ 😳

Welcome annie..

I know.. either I get no Arjun or excess of Purva but the ArMi scenes made up for it..😳

I found that strange as well she compares herself to Dadi that was a bit too much Dadi wants the best for her grandson not the best for herself.. !!

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

hi! Binny sorry dear I can't like the post it is giving me error try later but GREAT JOB.

No problem Anju di.. I know you read it just for me.. Thanks..😳
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Fab update Binny😊..I always look forword to your daily post on the episode😊..Loved the dream😍..And Purva and Bua,they are getting on my nerves😡😡..Please Lakshmi,don't make a mistake..It would leave you and Arjun shattered forever😭..And the bandage scene aww😍..

Hey dear good to see you.. :))

Thanks I enjoy your replies as well..it was a lovely episode worth a watch a part from Purva and Bua who refuse to mind their own business..
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago