WU 2nd Feburary 2012 Completed

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Binny!!!

Loved Laxmi's dream, now if she can follow her dream, and listen to heart!!! Because when she was talking to the dabewala chacha, she was uncertain if she wanted to have her dreams full filled or not!!!

Purva is showing her true vampy colors, someone please book tickets for her to Timbuktu!!!

Bua is starting to really annoy me,😡😡 she should really start acting mature instead of being brainless😡
Edited by *Piku* - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update:)
Purva is getting on my nerves😵

224529 thumbnail
This Purva 😡 meddling in things that don't need to be meddled with. Let Dadi handle this! You don't care more about Arjun than his own Dadi! I didn't see her worrying over Arjun's injury or if he was cold at night or if he even had a place to sleep. She loves him, meri jooti.

And yay for Arjun's smile! 😃 and I loved how he warned Lakshmi about the heartbreak. Listen to him, Lakshmi!
pallavi_bs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dear thanks for the update

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thanks for the update Binny!!!

Loved Laxmi's dream, now if she can follow her dream, and listen to heart!!! Because when she was talking to the dabewala chacha, she was uncertain if she wanted to have her dreams full filled or not!!!

Purva is showing her true vampy colors, someone please book tickets for her to Timbuktu!!!

Bua is starting to really annoy me,😡😡she should really start acting mature instead of being brainless😡

superlike I also don't like bua at all.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

Heartly thanks Binny for update.but it is very difficult to predict that what will happen in next episode because the story is diverting from main point.one side Laxmi cares for Arjun 2nd side she always plans to propose real Ajay.dadi is asking 7 questions thro' Ajay what's going on we can't predict.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the WU..
I loved Laxmi's dream a lot...she saw her dream and her love at same time...
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Binny!!

Purva seems to have somethin' against you as well!! 😆 MINUS her today & you'd have had a perfect ArMi filled epi!... I got annoyed when she compared herself to dadi.. how could she?! they're in a different universe altogether...& what they want is completely different dadi wants this to end so, she knows if lakshmi is suitable for Arjun and wants her grandson to be happy on the other hand, purva is just there to add miseries in Arjun's life!! She only wants this to end so, she can get rid of Lakshmi and get married to Arjun and make him suffer forever!!..no point comparin' at all... at least you got a nice scene where Arjun smiles!! When Lakshmi says that you are hurtin' because you have forgotten to smile and asks him to smile!! I was sooo happy!! She expressed my feelings when she adds he looks good when smilin'!! 😍 Lookin' forward to tomorrow!!

And as Sudeep said in that interview, I felt good after watchin' today's episode!! 😊

Oh about that dream, I was just thinkin' that Disney song 'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes'... now it's sooo obvious that Arjun resides in her heart!!.. this link with cinderealla song made me happy~ 😳
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
hi! Binny sorry dear I can't like the post it is giving me error try later but GREAT JOB.