Originally posted by: ...Binny...

TFS..

The title really had me thinking..😆

ur welcome, n aw hehe 😆
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashwin.kk

yupp i also shocked can't wait 2 watch today's episode.

oh hehe.. me too can't wait 😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The title nearly gave me an attack!!
Aww.. they're too good together!! Sudeep's smile just made my day!! 😳
I like the clothes they're wearin'!!

thanks for sharin'~
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

The title nearly gave me an attack!!

Aww.. they're too good together!! Sudeep's smile just made my day!! 😳
I like the clothes they're wearin'!!

thanks for sharin'~

HAHAHA 😆... at first i nearly got a heart attack seeing them in wedding clothes but then they said its jus lakshmi's dream hehe.. so i thought i'll give others heart attack by posting the vid with a title like this hehe 😆... anyways ur right they're jus fabulous, i also like their clothes.. n hayye wat can i say abt his smile 😍 hehe LOVE him :))
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

HAHAHA 😆... at first i nearly got a heart attack seeing them in wedding clothes but then they said its jus lakshmi's dream hehe.. so i thought i'll give others heart attack by posting the vid with a title like this hehe 😆... anyways ur right they're jus fabulous, i also like their clothes.. n hayye wat can i say abt his smile 😍 hehe LOVE him :))

Good one though!! 👏 I have realised how much attached I have become with ArMi!! 😳
Since they read this, lets just keep sayin' how beautiful their smile are so that they always smile in the show 😆 ... might not always work given the scenes/situations, still worth a try 😉
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U me aur TV also showed a somewhat similar segment...Finally laxmi will realise her love for Ajay aka Real Arjun...the show is getting better day by day..i cant wait to see it...
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Good one though!! 👏 I have realised how much attached I have become with ArMi!! 😳
Since they read this, lets just keep sayin' how beautiful their smile are so that they always smile in the show 😆 ... might not always work given the scenes/situations, still worth a try 😉

hehe 😊.. aw yes me too can't stay a single day without watching them.. hehe ur right hope they always keep smiling 😃
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RaYa-

U me aur TV also showed a somewhat similar segment...Finally laxmi will realise her love for Ajay aka Real Arjun...the show is getting better day by day..i cant wait to see it...

oh really? is it the same one or a different one?? n aw yhh ur right 😊... me too can't wait 😃
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

oh really? is it the same one or a different one?? n aw yhh ur right 😊... me too can't wait 😃

It was this same dream sequence but the only difference was they played a new version of Haara Haara..and some of the answers were rephrased...
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RaYa-

It was this same dream sequence but the only difference was they played a new version of Haara Haara..and some of the answers were rephrased...

oh i see ok hun thnx 4 telling me 😊