flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... a confusing article...πŸ˜• i cannot make head nor tail of the last para...

Both Lakshmi and Arjun fall asleep and Lakshmistarts dreaming about a whitewashed bungalow. She quickly withdraws when she sees the groom. She wakes up scared. What could she have seen?

Lakshmi's major dilemma is that she is with Ajaybut her heart is drifted towards Arjun. Everybody reaches the apartment at Ramsagar and Lakshmidecides to propose the 'fake Arjun.'

Here, the 'fake Arjun' gifts her a dress. Lakshmidresses up and finds the necklace which Arjunhad gifted her.

i was under the impression that fake arjun proposed to laxmi πŸ˜•... then fake arjun gifts her a dress... laxmi dresses up and finds the necklace????? ab yeh necklace kahan se aayi bey?? didnt laxmi put the necklace in her drawer??πŸ€ͺ... kya ho raha hai??? πŸ˜•... aap log ko samaj mein aaye toh kripya samjhaiye...😳

link...http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/2018/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-why-does-lakshmi-wake-up-scared-02-02-2012.html

Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Umm o.O Ok let me make sense of it.

Apparently Lakshmi sees a dream with the fake Ajay as the groom and wakes up scared. Terrified of her feelings, she decides to propose the fake Arjun. Fake Arjun gives her a dress to wear. Lakshmi goes to her room to change and removes her jewellery box(she did pack it remember when her dad was telling her she cannot go with Agnihotris) there she sees the necklace given by the fake Ajay, reminding her about his proposal.

I think the cyan color suit that Lakshmi is wearing in the promo is the gift.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for sure she will see ajay means our real arjun in her dream as groom...

the proposal day will only make her realise her feelings when she will run towards her love... our hero...

tab to hass dena yaar... πŸ˜‰
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I think Lakshmi sees a dream with the real Arjun as the groom, gets confused and scared and decides to speed things up by proposing to fake Arjun wearing the dress he gifted her but pairing it with the necklace the real Arjun gifted her in the mandir...
224529 thumbnail
No, she's not wearing the necklace in the promo. The necklace is just meant to remind her of the real Arjun's proposal.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

hey guys... a confusing article...πŸ˜• i cannot make head nor tail of the last para...

Both Lakshmi and Arjun fall asleep and Lakshmistarts dreaming about a whitewashed bungalow. She quickly withdraws when she sees the groom. She wakes up scared. What could she have seen?

Lakshmi's major dilemma is that she is with Ajaybut her heart is drifted towards Arjun. Everybody reaches the apartment at Ramsagar and Lakshmidecides to propose the 'fake Arjun.'

Here, the 'fake Arjun' gifts her a dress. Lakshmidresses up and finds the necklace which Arjunhad gifted her.

i was under the impression that fake arjun proposed to laxmi πŸ˜•... then fake arjun gifts her a dress... laxmi dresses up and finds the necklace????? ab yeh necklace kahan se aayi bey?? didnt laxmi put the necklace in her drawer??πŸ€ͺ... kya ho raha hai??? πŸ˜•... aap log ko samaj mein aaye toh kripya samjhaiye...😳

link...http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/2018/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-why-does-lakshmi-wake-up-scared-02-02-2012.html

ya i agree with you i am also not understanding what's going on?
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She definitely sees real Arjun in her dream hence she wakes up as she supposedly loves Arjun not [fake] Ajay! Who proposes who?!.. I thought it's be Ajay, so it's the other way around? Oh yeah~ she did accidentally pack that necklace Arjun gave to her.. that makes sense!! how excitin'!! can't wait to see more!!.. that means the dream sequence will air today?!...

Btw, thanks for sharin'!!😊
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@triv... i dont think laxmi will propose to fake arjun... but hasnt laxmi already worn this cyan color suit?? the scene where she goes to receive the guests for her sis's wedding??πŸ˜•

@teddy... i hope so too😳

@angelteen... nice analysis.. maybe this is what will happen..?πŸ˜†

@annie ur welcome😳

Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

@triv... i dont think laxmi will propose to fake arjun... but hasnt laxmi already worn this cyan color suit?? the scene where she goes to receive the guests for her sis's wedding??πŸ˜•

Ya me either, though she did try to confess her feelings today.
And no, the suit she wore to pick up the guests was quite simple. The one she is wearing in the promo looks quite expensive with lots of work done on it.
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confusing oneπŸ˜•..Thanks for sharing..