Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Annie...!!!

Dear your post made me run and watch the epi again..😆 Yes there was the faintest of a smile on his face when she said they would sit tonight.. only for a second.. but you were not about to miss even that 😆😉

Haayee I want to see Laxmi changing his bandage as well.. looking forward to that scene..😳

Thanks.. hopefully we get an ArMi filled epi..!!

it was not even a sec like a nanosec almost non-existent.. I actually saw that after watchin' it what 3 times?!..At first I just unsure then on TV, I kept repeatin' and pausin' until I got the part and kept askin' my sister if that was for real or I was just imaginin' it 😆 .. Oh dear~ I'm really losin' it!

Yes~ About 2 more hours left!! 😃 Please, please be an ArMi filled epi to make up for y'day!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

it was not even a sec like a nanosec almost non-existent.. I actually saw that after watchin' it what 3 times?!..At first I just unsure then on TV, I kept repeatin' and pausin' until I got the part and kept askin' my sister if that was for real or I was just imaginin' it 😆 .. Oh dear~ I'm really losin' it!

Yes~ About 2 more hours left!! 😃 Please, please be an ArMi filled epi to make up for y'day!!

ArMi fever.. we all have it..😆😆